Kksd74628

Actualized.org GYM!!

141 posts in this topic

@Rainy Sparkle great work. I mean that. Your reflecting on all of this will lead to fruit as time goes on. All that matters is consistency. People get this wrong though. They think consistency is doing everything right all the time. Or doing this habit every day. What really matters is how consistently you “get back up on the horse” or “stand up to fight again after being knocked down” that really matters. Our minds will get the best of us sometimes no matter what, but what really makes a difference is how good you get at starting over again even though you might have missed the mark in that specific way. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

On 8/17/2022 at 8:45 AM, Arthogaan said:

Today's morning: 

Running 45 minutes,

Walking 45 minutes,

Cold shower and then this food of Gods: 

20220817_084228.jpg

IS THAT PAPRIKA 

?

I attempted to run a mile as fast as I could tonight. I got 6:13 for the time. My threshold goal was 6:15, but I wanted faster. It was tough, but I also did experience runner’s high. It felt pretty great and grueling simultaneously. Can’t wait to callous my mind further. @Kksd74628 your turn

10D4754E-4A92-477B-B467-E5229F1E65EE.png

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

@BipolarGrowth 

My time was really miserable to me. I got mile in time 6:40. Was first time trying to run that short distance fast though.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Been figuring out a bit my starting level in exercise. Yayyy, numbers. ;)

My current body weight: ~41 kg

Resting heart rate: ~70-80

Sit-ups in 30 sec: 6

Push-ups in 30 sec: 0

Squats in 30 sec: 7

Walking/Running: 1,3-1,5 km (a bit less than mile) in 14 minutes, mostly quick walking, one 1-2min running phase.

Heart rate during quick walking: ~140-150

Heart rate during running: ~180

I told myself to upload piano playing for you guys and here it is. The quality for some reason is horrible, but I don't honestly even care about it. The point was to prove myself right and I succeed in it so that is what matters end of the day. I made the whole song by myself though so the video shows some creativity as well. Push yourself GUYYYYYYS, COME ON!

-joNi-

2 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

I told myself to upload piano playing for you guys and here it is. The quality for some reason is horrible, but I don't honestly even care about it. The point was to prove myself right and I succeed in it so that is what matters end of the day. I made the whole song by myself though so the video shows some creativity as well. Push yourself GUYYYYYYS, COME ON!

-joNi-

That was fucking awesome man! Great work.

6 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

-joNi-

6:40 mile is really pretty good for a first attempt, but we both can do WAYYY better

My food for today. 

IMG_20220823_010631.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Kksd74628 why the heck are you playing in the dark? :D

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Kksd74628 and hey joni you can pm me. I talked to mods. They fixed my message problem. There was a technical error and it's fixed now, I can receive messages again. 

:)

♡✸♡.

@Kksd74628

Hey Joni, this was the artwork I was talking about that I posted in my journal. I made this a couple of weeks ago. 

HDBtpGW.jpg

♡✸♡.

@Kksd74628 thank you Joni so much for the encouragement. It means a lot to me  <3. 

♡✸♡.

Organic French vanilla ice cream for breakfast. 

Very healthy. :x

nryPVs1.jpg

♡✸♡.

@Kksd74628 will make one for you next time too, xoxo :x

♡✸♡.

Just had an idea thought I would share. 

When you guys hit the gym, you could listen to this whole music album. It's very relaxing and cool especially if you're in the gym on evenings. It puts you in a nice mood.. :)

♡✸♡.

On 8/17/2022 at 8:45 AM, Arthogaan said:

Today's morning: 

Running 45 minutes,

Walking 45 minutes,

Cold shower and then this food of Gods: 

20220817_084228.jpg

Did you just sacrifice half an egg for the sake of symmetry xD

You, the one who is reading this, this is a message to you to push yourself a little more and maybe to post something here <3.