Raptorsin7

I signed up for hustler's university

139 posts in this topic

Okay so I know Andrew Tate has been a big source of controversy around here.

I just signed up for his hustler's university course because i'm at a point in life where I want to make money, and as long as it's somewhat ethical i'm down to what it takes.

So we can see if this guy is a scammer or if there is a genuine path to financial freedom through him.

I'll keep this updated so we can all see.

27 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

if there is a genuine path to financial freedom through him

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Okay so I know Andrew Tate has been a big source of controversy around here.

I just signed up for his hustler's university course because i'm at a point in life where I want to make money, and as long as it's somewhat ethical i'm down to what it takes.

So we can see if this guy is a scammer or if there is a genuine path to financial freedom through him.

I'll keep this updated so we can all see.

What the hell?

Its a fake pyramid scheme dude. The way it works is you join it, and you get an affiliate link. And you have to promote him in your life, and if people buy his course through you, you will get a commision and thus becoming rich

If you can get a refund, do it. I also once almost got into Dan Lok cult, but thank god I was broke. 

@Vido I just signed up and they have popular money making online industries and they teach you the basics of how to get started with support from other users and mentors.

It's 50 dollars a month, I can set that money on fire every month and it would have 0 impact on my life.

Direct experience is always best. But I'll take I guess at what you'll get, I think there will be various suggestions for how to make money, all will be online, he won't go super in depth about each but will give you the basic framework for it. Interspersed will be motivational stuff about how to get out the matrix and how other traditional ways of making only are dumb. 

Might be a forum or some way to connect with other users. Of course the big one is his affiliate strategy where you promote him, set up YouTube channels etc and get a cut from the link. 

I will say he's very smart in how he's set it up. I always think though that there's such a wealth of information out there for free if you can drill down on something and take action, I'm just not sure how effective this is, but I'm open to be proven wrong.

Pretty sure people already discovered it's a pyramid scheme, but go confirm I suppose

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

2 minutes ago, Max_V said:

Pretty sure people already discovered it's a pyramid scheme, but go confirm I suppose

YASS mushishi anime cover niceeee

@Raptorsin7 Honestly, its not that hard of a concept. If you just contemplate on why you are giving money to somone, you will understand how to get it back as well.

you ahve a unique skill that you are not yet master in, master that, then provide value. The more useful your skill is to others and makes them fill that void inside them, the more rich you get. That's all there is to it really. However, knowing what your are good at and investing time in becoming good at it is an like year long journey.

When you spend 50$, that's just to get you to do an Upsell later on. What you are losing is not money, you are losing something more valueable, time.

However, if you live in a world addicted to six pack shortcuts and to get rich quick, then good luck. The quickest way takes 4 - 10 years. Depending on when you start I guess.

@Consept Yeah you got it.

I think the most valuable asset will be the group discord where you see how other people are progressing and can learn following their footsteps

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

exactly

You lost your money and more importantly you might lose your time following his courses.

I am running a successful ecommerce business. I started with the book ''the millionaire fastlane''. Very cheesy title, but it's very practical and realistic. They have a free forum as well.

Andrew Tate gets other people to write courses for him and he sells it to you. You can find way better material on google for free.

Edited by xbcc

@xbcc I have plenty of money and time so the lesson of getting scammed would be more valuable than doing nothing.

The network of people who are working the course and the few who make money is value of the course I bet.

6 hours ago, Max_V said:

There are a few options to make money from his course, the affiliate marketing of the course is why people are calling it a pyramid scheme.

If the course has value then I don't see a huge issue with someone promoting it, but I don't want to go down that route.

I'm not a fan of Tate but since people are unanimously poo-pooing him here, I thought I'd take a contrarian perspective and try to find some possible positives that the course might offer you....

For $50 if he's really teaching you 18 money-making methods + access to a community of like-minded people then you'll probably get something of value in there.

If one of the methods he gives you is affiliate marketing for his own course, then yeah, people are probably going to see that as the low-hanging fruit and focus on that and turn it into a pyramid scheme, ignoring better and more independent long-term methods he offers.

I would set aside a few hours per day and try to get through all the material as fast as possible, and take notes so that you'll have access to the information forever. Then get as much out of it for $50 as you can in a month and then cancel.

Don't just forget about it and let it keep dinging you for $50 every month for the next 2 years, that's how they get you ;)

It seems like it might be a good jumping-off point for beginners to learn a little bit about affiliate marketing, a little bit about copywriting and freelancing, a little bit about Amazon FBA, a little bit about stock trading. Then you can take that information and find a much better and reputable teacher that focuses on just one topic and helps you master it.

Is it stuff you could figure out yourself online for free by doing your own research? Yeah. But there's a benefit to paying $50 to have it all packaged up and presented to you too.

11 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

If you learn it, yes. But I remember the last time you felt betrayed by a charlatan.

I don't feel like that anymore about Nahm. I forgive him and I know I played a part in what happened.

I like Andrew Tate, the guy's a devil, but then again look around at this forum and you won't see any saints, so i'm curious to see what he has to offer. 

There's definitely a power and intelligence to his approach so to me it's a no brainer to explore it.

@Raptorsin7 I know you dont care if you get scammed. But it will damage your soul. You are too intelligent for this pyramid sceme

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Raptorsin7 I know you dont care if you get scammed. But it will damage your soul. You are too intelligent for this pyramid sceme

They have info on how to start amazon fba, or get into freelancing etc. I don't see how that will damage my soul.

I have my own discernment, there are many things Andrew Tate doe that I wouldn't do.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own."   -Bruce Lee

@Raptorsin7

This is actually very ridiculous that in openminded forum such as this one people cannot even think of possibility that Andrew Tate could bring anything useful to the table. I fucking love big g and there isn't anything wrong claiming that. If you'd restrict yourself to work with people who are absolutely on the same resonanse level that you are you'd miss many opportunities. You don't need to share deepest values with your football coach or boss in the work. They have entirely nothing to do with the work itself. I'd call this forum paradigm locked at this point.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?