Raptorsin7

I signed up for hustler's university

139 posts in this topic

@KH2 I have an idea for Amazon private label, I'm going to start the tutorial videos on my next day off.

I like how it's a community of everyone trying to make money. You can always see people brain storming, working etc. 

It's definitely not essential to stay subbed if you have a clear vision for what you want to do, but I'll likely keep mine for at least a few months just to see how things are evolving.

I may use it to net work and try to see what successful people are doing online. I've already had a few people message me some advice which was cool to see.

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7    It's great you're open minded enough to give it a go, for a few months. I really love the fact that, besides me, Yarco and k!d#guy, 90% of users in this forum are disagreeing with your decision, and 10% are just super bonkers negative. I mean it's 50$ a monthly, the same price to pay for Leo's booklist, which btw Jordan Peterson still has his booklist for free. For 250$, that's 5 months of doing courses and being with like minded people, working in business skills mostly online, maybe networking skills are thrown in, and besides the schammy sounding affiliate linking, when you think about it it's just another clever way to externally motivate you to chase money and work harder on your basic survival. That price is the same price for the Life purpose course. Think about it, you guys are willling to pay 50$ and 250$ for the booklist and LPC, but not 50 a month for a business course, with cancel in the first month, and even be willing, in your mind, to go 5 months more to see it's value? C'mon, and that's just thinking it, not realizing the relativity of it.

When I started following Leo Gura roughly 4 years ago, I actually had like most of ya'll reactions, a creepy guy with zero empathy for people with anger issues, and the thumbnail and arrogance was enough to deterre me from Actualized.org for several months. It wasn't until that YouTube recommended the channel, and I happened to be in a state of curiosity  that I realized what an oversight I made LOL!  I'm willing to bet some of you all are from twitch, and are like Hasan or Destiny fans there. If I insisted on my close mindedness then, not allowed myself to explore the possibility, I wouldn't be here and be watching the videos. The place wouldn't exist at all if I didn't see it.

Like Bruce Lee said, take whats useful, discard what's useless. The mark of an intelligent being, is entertaining a thought, and then discarding it, by Plato.

@Danioover9000 Thanks. Yeah the delusion and close mindedness shown in this thread is pathetic, but can't let the haters get you down.

The Bruce Lee quote perfectly encapsulates why I like Andrew Tate. Ask yourself how many of these naysayers are completely financially self sufficient. Yet they look down on someone who's trying to financially empower people

How are we even discussing this guy on here? I’m I crazy or is it completely evident that he is a narccistic, wounded, child? 

like if you’ve been following Leo’s work seriously for even , let’s say, 6 months, how the fuck could this asshole even remotely appeal to you?

what a scam, he’s pressing all the insecurity buttons on every guy out there. This just really shows how weak and unconscious men are today. 

@Raptorsin7 I just know a douche bag scam artist when I see one. Would you honestly trust this guy as a friend even? He’s got the scummiest vibe. 

@BlessedLion Are you financially self sufficient to the point where you can come and go in every country whenever you please?

If not then you have something to learn from him. So set aside your brilliant intuition about people for a few moments and learn something. Because he is likely capable of doing things you cannot.

Just now, Loba said:

@Raptorsin7 He actually is.  LMFAO.

Having a few thousand dollars to your name and living in a country where the cost of living is below american welfare is not what i'm talking about.

@Raptorsin7 Yeah but he enjoys his life, is happy and finds nice women without exploiting them.  I mean, he is doing better than 99 percent of the people here and doesn't rely on mommy-daddy funds, he does it himself.

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

How are we even discussing this guy on here? I’m I crazy or is it completely evident that he is a narccistic, wounded, child? 

like if you’ve been following Leo’s work seriously for even , let’s say, 6 months, how the fuck could this asshole even remotely appeal to you?

what a scam, he’s pressing all the insecurity buttons on every guy out there. This just really shows how weak and unconscious men are today. 

Not just you. It is completely evident. I don't really understand how this kind of content is on this forum either, but apparently this is the level a portion of Leo's audience is at. Just let them get scammed.

Edited by thepixelmonk

11 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Raptorsin7 Yeah but he enjoys his life, is happy and finds nice women without exploiting them.  I mean, he is doing better than 99 percent of the people here and doesn't rely on mommy-daddy funds, he does it himself.

Yeah i'm sure he's a real Buddha living it up. I'm very envious.

@thepixelmonk Enlighten us great wise one how you have achieved complete financial self sufficiency and true sovereignty.

And while you're at please enlighten us what you would you do if someone like Andrew Tate decided he wanted you dead. Because surely you have all of this figured out.

@Raptorsin7 Awww, come on now, have you ever followed any of his posts?  He's a nice self made dude who made a happy life for himself.  I'm ""envious""  - more like low-key happy for anyone who has some moments of joy in this life.  Life is hard you know?  When you see people who find some solace in this world, then listen to them.  Andrew Tate is not a guy who has found happiness within himself.  I feel a motherly sense of sadness for men like him who are lost in this kind of lifestyle.

1 minute ago, Loba said:

@Raptorsin7 Awww, come on now, have you ever followed any of his posts?  He's a nice self made dude who made a happy life for himself.  I'm ""envious""  - more like low-key happy for anyone who has some moments of joy in this life.  Life is hard you know?  When you see people who find some solace in this world, then listen to them.  Andrew Tate is not a guy who has found happiness within himself.  I feel a motherly sense of sadness for men like him who are lost in this kind of lifestyle.

You and I have completely different ideas of who is worth listening to and learning from. To each their own.

@Raptorsin7 And that's okay.  I don't really have a sense of judgement, more like a worry that people are going to end up feeling displaced and lonely.  My intentions are pure, I just don't want to see anyone fucked over or given the wrong advice that is going to hurt them later on down the road.  It could be that I am just older than most of the guys here so my take is a bit different and that's okay, too.

Let us know how everything goes!  I do genuinely hope that HU finds you the skills you're looking for.  Honestly, anything really, that gets people to feeling and being wherever they want to be in life, that's my position.

@Loba The crux of HU is to become financially free and self sufficient. It costs $50 dollars a month, the worst thing that could happen is you see it's not worth the value and you leave.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, but I don't want to start an argument. 

@KH2 I'd love to hear how many people here who are so wise and critical of Tate earn anywhere near 10k per month. Wait for the crickets.

The only one who probably can satisfy that claim is Leo, and I can show you in 2 minutes how much more damaging Leo's content/persona has been than Andrew Tate. 

@Raptorsin7 Alright fair enough, I guess I just worry because it seems like you spend a pretty penny on things that don't seem like solutions...  I just read your initial comment on this and didn't bother a whole lot with the entire thread.  It just reads like a scam, first and foremost and I don't trust this man, and it also looks like you're dismissing advice from people who could lead you in the right direction.

What exactly are you looking for in life?  I mean, you're wealthy, right?  What do you need more money for?  What is your end goal and so forth?

Does this current money have the potential of going away in the future? Is that why you've signed up to this?

Anyways, I'm speaking to you from a purely kind-hearted, non-judgmental nor argumentative place, so don't worry about that.

@KH2 Aww.  *pat pat*  It's been a busy day for me and I haven't had the time to read through this whole thing.  You could be right, hun.