Raptorsin7

I signed up for hustler's university

139 posts in this topic

@Loba You should worry about addressing your own issues before you come in here and give advice. 

I know you think you're being genuine, but you have nothing for me.

All these people giving "Advice" are fools. The only sense in this thread are those who are curious about how this unfolds, or those who see that Tate has some value to provide people, even if they themselves have no need to embody parts of his persona.

@Raptorsin7 Alright, well if you're going to be prickly towards me, then I know when to take my leave.  Either way, I do wish you the best and I'm not really sure what you mean by me "thinking" I am genuine and not offering something for you.  A person can be genuine and ultimately offer nothing at all, that's more or less a values judgement on your end rather than whether or not I am being genuine, but I feel like this is getting kind of convoluted.  It just looks to me like you waste your family's money on nonsense that gets you nowhere and then you flaunt that on this website and it looks really, really... really... stupid.  Later.

@Loba I do waste a lot of money but I grow so it's worth it. And I don't care about looking stupid to anybody lol. The only people who's opinions are worth anything don't care how stupid someone looks.

@Raptorsin7 a man who teaches you how to be rich will never make you rich. Mark my words. Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it. But it would be funny(not in a bad way) if you came back and told everyone that you were scammed. :D

Good luck. You'll need it.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Raptorsin7 a man who teaches you how to be rich will never make you rich. Mark my words. Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it. But it would be funny(not in a bad way) if you came back and told everyone that you were scammed. :D

Good luck. You'll need it.. 

Yeah I lost $50 dollars. What a brilliant scam.

He's not teaching you how to be rich. It's basically a mini online university with surface/medium understanding of basic online industries, and you get what you put in. You can see people succeeding, questioning, etc.

Keep your luck. You will need it more.

Edited by Raptorsin7

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I lost $50 dollars. What a brilliant scam.

He's not teaching you how to be rich. It's basically a mini online university with surface/medium understanding of basic online industries, and you get what you put in. You can see people succeeding, questioning, etc.

Keep your luck. You will need it more.

Is it  $50 a month now or it is just a one time payment? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

3 minutes ago, KH2 said:

YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO COMPETE. Even if you're not aware of it. Life is not sunshine and rainbows.

Amen to that. Life can get really hard when just figuring out survival.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Raptorsin7 OK, that's not a huge amount. Leo's course is like 250dollars something but it's very valuable. Like lifelong valuable. 

I don't know much about this guy's course because I have never taken it. I had applied for similar things where a guy promised me that I could make a lot of money and I lost $1000. I suffered a lot of stress and anxiety after that.

Not saying that this guy could be a scam but I stay away from folks who that kind of stuff. 

Anyway take this suggestion a bit seriously if you I'll. I think the mistake you made with @Nahm is that you continued giving giving him money post the 3rd month mark. If something is genuinely useful to you, you would and must figure it out in the first 4 months max. If it doesn't you should drop it. You can't keep funneling your money into something and wait till the end like 8 months to know that it's not working for you. That's not just a waste of money but also a huge waste of time.

So set a bar for 4 months max. See how it's going for you. If it's good enough and justifies your payment up until then, continue for more. If you didn't see much benefit from the first four months, then cancel and withdraw paying any further. 

In my opinion, spending money is not a problem if it's a small amount on something that is of value to you. But be wary of spending big amounts in short periods of time because it doesn't give you enough room or time to decide whether it was worth spending, like if someone told you to spend $500 for a weekly or a single course, stay away from such, because they are designed to make you pay right away before you get to decide their real benefits. $50 is bare minimum so it's kinda a gamble you can say. 

Spend 4 months and that would come to $200 and then you can decide if the $200 was worth it. 

Also as a side note, there are many free resources like books and YouTube videos that teach you a lot of stuff, although I can't link it because I'm not in this market or area. But these places have a ton of shit for free for practically everything in life. 

So yea try to be more practical and reasonable this time. Give yourself a grace period of 4 months max so you won't feel guilty putting your money all the way. 

Also a cancel any time subscription based service/course is far better than a one time huge payment like 1000s of dollars. It's kinda safer on your pocket. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson My issue with Nahm isn't the money. It's that he claimed enlightenment and gave shitty advice. I just use the money as evidence of him being a charlatan because it's not noble conduct.

I agree with the other part of what you wrote.

@Raptorsin7 but isn't 7-8 months too long for you to finally figure out that the advice wasn't really helpful? 

If I were you, I would have canceled by the 4th month. 

Does this sound reasonable in hindsight?

♡✸♡.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

@Raptorsin7 but isn't 7-8 months too long for you to finally figure out that the advice wasn't really helpful? 

If I were you, I would have canceled by the 4th month. 

Does this sound reasonable in hindsight?

Yes in hindsight I would have stopped talking to him after 1 or 2 sessions. I learned a lot about dealing with mentors from Nahm, so it did serve me well.

My disdain for Nahm isn't rationale. It's a personal grudge.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I learned a lot about dealing with mentors from Nahm, so it did serve me well.

Can you offer a short summary of what you learned regarding dealing with mentors. Genuinely curious. 

♡✸♡.

Some people are really good actors and not using their "powers" for more selflessness... I've experienced similar thing with a therapist once, it went on almost a year before I realized what was happening (which was also partially due to my own shortcomings and need for healing at the time). That's not to say it was not valuable for me, it still was. And on the flip side people can learn/grow a great deal when they do see through a major deception. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Can you offer a short summary of what you learned regarding dealing with mentors. Genuinely curious. 

You'll have to ask a specific question. I could write 10 pages on what i've learned.

I'd say number 1 is that you're better off going on a retreat than spending prolonged time talking to someone while maintaining your current routines and habits. And I wish I picked a mentor that addressed my nutrition and health issues earlier. 

Working with an aryuveda doctor has been the most effective thing i've done myself.

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Some people are really good actors... I've experienced similar thing with a therapist once, it went on almost a year before I realized what was happening (which was also partially due to my own shortcomings and need for healing at the time). But on the flip side people can learn/grow a great deal when they do see through a major deception. 

One of the reasons I avoid therapy. It appears suspicious to me. Not all are bad. 

I suggest you check reviews. 

But reviews can be fake too. 

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You'll have to ask a specific question. I could write 10 pages on what i've learned.

I'd say number 1 is that you're better off going on a retreat than spending prolonged time talking to someone while maintaining your current routines and habits. And I wish I picked a mentor that addressed my nutrition and health issues earlier. 

Working with an aryuveda doctor has been the most effective thing i've done myself.

Omg I'm getting hungry to know more. I don't know what questions to shoot. But please do a favor and write those 10 pages in your journal lol. It would be a great help because I tend to look for mentors too a lot like you do. 

So. Please do it. 

♡✸♡.

30 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Tbh, the methods shown in HU are kind of exploitative in nature, and require you to step on someone else's head to be successfull, but such is the nature of this world, and of the economy.If you want to make it in life, you have to step on someone else's head, or else you stay where you are forever.

Take Leo and actualized.org for example, he himself is claiming that competitive mindset is not the way forward, but I bet his business made 10s of other guys who were interested in the same subject, reconsider their goals. He unwillingly crushed the new competition within philosophy/enlightement niche, by having unique and powerfull insights. Because that's what he did most of his free time, and thus he outworked everyone else.

There is a big difference between exploiting someone else's work compared to trying to create value yourself.  If your success directly relies on fucking over other people, then you should reconsider your methods. You can carve a niche without the need to step on others heads.

For instance, you don't have to use your marketing to talk shit about other companies, you can focus on your own product/service and market that without the need to shittalk or to bring down other companies.Or If you have a bigger company you don't have to bleed out smaller companies by bringing your prices down for long periods of time. 

Leo's business plan was relying on his message, which is to create and provide massive value. He wasn't fixated on this: "How could i fuck over other companies or people in order to become successful? Your relationship with all other companies and people don't always have to be rivalrous.

So if you have 2 principles:

1. I have to fuck over other people in order to become successful
  2. I have to focus my time, energy, and all my creativity to provide massive value

The decisions that you will make down the line will be massively different  and it will be depended on which principle you will use.

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

There is a big difference between exploiting someone else's work compared to trying to create value yourself.  If your success directly relies on fucking over other people, then you should reconsider your methods. You can carve a niche without the need to step on others heads.

For instance, you don't have to use your marketing to talk shit about other companies, you can focus on your own product/service and market that without the need to shittalk or to bring down other companies.Or If you have a bigger company you don't have to bleed out smaller companies by bringing your prices down for long periods of time. 

Leo's business plan was relying on his message, which is to create and provide massive value. He wasn't fixated on this: "How could i fuck over other companies or people in order to become successful? Your relationship with all other companies and people don't always have to be rivalrous.

So if you have 2 principles:

1. I have to fuck over other people in order to become successful
  2. I have to focus my time, energy, and all my creativity to provide massive value

The decisions that you will make down the line will be massively different  and it will be depended on which principle you will use.

This was wonderfully and logically explained. 

♡✸♡.