Brivido

Leo are you ok?

55 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura In the past few days, you have been posting random pictures on Instagram and from your dilated pupils I can safely assume you have been tripping.

Please, don't go full Connor Murphy on us and follow your own rules: don't post stuff online while high. That's never a good idea.

Much love.

Hmm... I liked the kitty with yarn...

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

@Leo Gura In the past few days, you have been posting random pictures on Instagram and from your dilated pupils I can safely assume you have been tripping.

Please, don't go full Connor Murphy on us and follow your own rules: don't post stuff online while high. That's never a good idea.

Much love.

Can you post links to this shit because I cannot find it

It does come off a little manic.

Glory to Israel

kinda seems like he is just posting on a personal profile lol 

He is just chilling I guess? Could be some tripping involved.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

He is just chilling I guess? Could be some tripping involved.

Looks like it to me.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Thought Art

Looks like it to me.

But usually he kept his manic episodes private, the only exception was when he did that tripping video, but even that was planned and calculated. So it seems like this is different.

Glory to Israel

I did think his recent blogs were odd and unlike his previous ones. I just assumed he was turning a new leaf and being more open and emotional and abstract.

The insta stuff does seem more unhinged though

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

He shared his Instagram profile on his blog, so it's not intended to be private.

When you are one of the most known psychedelic user in the world, it's not a smart idea to post strange pictures on your public Instagram profile. Even if you are just doing it for fun. At least that's my humble opinion.

People who belittle his work and psychedelic work are going to be on those pictures like flies on shit.

2 minutes ago, Brivido said:

He shared his Instagram profile on his blog, so it's not intended to be private.

When you are one of the most known psychedelic user in the world, it's not a smart idea to post strange pictures on your public Instagram profile. Even if you are just doing it for fun. At least that's my humble opinion.

People who belittle his work and psychedelic work are going to be on those pictures like flies on shit.

His comments about watching that series over and over to realize one is God is especially strange, seems like the advice someone would give who is in a bit of a delusional episode, where one is unable to actually feel how what one says will be perceived. I wouldn't worry too much, Leo usually is grounded pretty well, but even he is not immune to such things.

Glory to Israel

I just looked at his Instagram, some funny shit lol. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he was tripping balls posting some of those.

3 minutes ago, Brivido said:

People such as those will always find some means of attacking him. That isn't to say that Leo isn't giving them extra ammunition with some of those pics. Nonetheless, he can behave however he pleases.

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

His comments about watching that series over and over to realize one is God is especially strange, seems like the advice someone would give who is in a bit of a delusional episode

What? This is like saying that thinking higher doses of drugs creates more powerful effects than lower doses is delusional.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 minute ago, JuliusCaesar said:

What? This is like saying that thinking higher doses of drugs creates more powerful effects than lower doses is delusional.

Nobody is going to get enlightened from that series, no matter how much one watches it. Leo thinks it's so obviously enlightening because he is tripping balls. It's like when someone is stoned and reads much more into a movie than it actually is saying. He didn't get enlightened watching that shit, he is feeling high and watching it, and then attributing that high to the series.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar

11 minutes ago, Scholar said:

But usually he kept his manic episodes private, the only exception was when he did that tripping video, but even that was planned and calculated. So it seems like this is different.

@JuliusCaesar

8 minutes ago, Brivido said:

I am sorry, I'm wrong in saying that it's for personal use. I've checked his Instagram account and it does mention what he does and Actualized.org, so it's also for business/personal use, and I can see the ensuing PR nightmare and backlash in the near future if he mishandles his image.

I'd have kept the two areas a bit separate if this has just for personal use.

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Nobody is going to get enlightened from that series

Sure we can technically agree on that.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

no matter how much one watches it.

This however is illogical, repetition creates different and more powerful results.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Leo thinks it's so obviously enlightening because he is tripping balls.

True, and Leo dosen't even need it to be enlightened anyway.

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

He didn't get enlightened watching that shit

I agree with this.

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

he is feeling high and watching it, and then attributing that high to the series.

This, however, represents a leap in logic. Though there's some truth to it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Never have been wrong twice in a row. It's actually personal and social use!

'It's not really intended for business or Actualized.org insights, more for socialization and personal connections.' Leo Gura, blog post.

unknown.png

Yeah... the naked pictures, the hyper-emotional writing and the spelling mistakes he's been making (highlighted)... very strange. He even made a slight error in one of his titles for the Actualized clips channel. Someone on his insta pointed out this could be concentration problems, so hopefully this isn't related to Leo's chronic illness.

@thenondualtankie He doesn’t post the clips himself I’m pretty sure. The titles will be corrected. Leo’s talked about this cat before. It was like his best friend or something. He is a very introverted guy…

Maybe these are weird posts or maybe your just projecting idk 

I mean, the shit people post on tiktok everyday and yet you all still judge this? So funny. Humans are weird. Fuck my image! Lol

Id say, people will judge if he continues. He has to decide if he cares or not. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@thenondualtankie He doesn’t post the clips himself I’m pretty sure. The titles will be corrected. Leo’s talked about this cat before. It was like his best friend or something. He is a very introverted guy…

Maybe these are weird posts or maybe your just projecting idk 

I mean, the shit people post on tiktok everyday and yet you all still judge this? So funny. Humans are weird. Fuck my image! Lol

Id say, people will judge if he continues. He has to decide if he cares or not. 

Leo doesn't have to decide, Leo has long showed he doesn't give a damn about his image. Or did yall forget about his old thumbnails or his awakening live video? https://www.google.com/search?q=Leo+Gura+thumbnails&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS991US992&sxsrf=ALiCzsarueyzFDZG5NK4Kf2FouUOVKTqIw:1658784386862&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjh44yx_ZT5AhU1lWoFHUA2A3oQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1163&bih=560&dpr=1.65

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I’ve been learning lately… I don’t give a damn what you think and I no longer listen to calamity howlers 

◭"89"