Heart of Space

Mystical Curses Are Real (Be Careful)

143 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

mystical curses are real. 

If you say so.

Your mind is a powerful thing. Be careful how you use it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Do you think that I'm simply attributing and interpreting my negative feelings towards stuff as a curse?  

Like if I lose job, do you think I'm attributing mystical curse to that?  No, that's not what I'm doing. 

My experience mystical in nature and it very clearly creates experiences that are extremely psychologically unnerving, painful, causing fear, disgust, sometimes real life circumstances, destroying relationships all kinds of stuff.

Yea it's not like, oh man something bad happened, gee boss I guess I'm just cursed.  No, it's an extremely potent mystical experience. 

What does the curse look like? How are you differentiating between what aspects of your life are a result of the curse and what isn't? 

I used to believe that kind of shit, too and it landed me in a bad spot.  I quit it altogether.  The synchronicity, the thinking I had special spiritual abilities, entities, the whole thing and my mental health improved.  If I were in your shoes, I would let it go for a few months just to see how that goes.  I had a bunch of stuff line up for me in really weird ways, where I also thought I had some sort of curse or something but no, I was just batshit crazy.  Gl.

9 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

What does the curse look like? How are you differentiating between what aspects of your life are a result of the curse and what isn't? 

I'll put this way.  Magically, years ago amidst the most intense part of this whole experience I looked up a video on YouTube which was documentary about a female that had a minor medical issue.  The video had about 600k views.  I was fed the information that I would then date this female.  

1.5 years later I randomly ran into her, and dated her.  Without prior having even met her.  One of many experiences of predicting the future.  I wasn't trying to meet her either, it just happened organically.  

With this kind of experience, the curse experiences are of obvious mystical nature.  Meaning they are outside of the naturalistic material paradigm.  Sometimes it's a bit ambiguous, but there is an obvious mystical nature to a lot of the phenomenon that is undeniable.  

Edited by Heart of Space

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I'll put this way.  Magically, years ago amidst the most intense part of this whole experience I looked up a video on YouTube which was documentary about a female that had a minor medical issue.  The video had about 600k views.  I was fed the information that I would then date this female.  

1.5 years later I randomly ran into her, and dated her.  Without prior having even met her.  One of many experiences of predicting the future.  I wasn't trying to meet her either, it just happened organically.  

With this kind of experience, the curse experiences are of obvious mystical nature.  Meaning they are outside of the naturalistic material paradigm.  Sometimes it's a bit ambiguous, but there is an obvious mystical nature to a lot of the phenomenon that is undeniable.  

I understand your perspective. But do you also see how this exact situation could happen to someone else and they could label it entirely different in their mind? 

24 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I used to do psychedelics years ago

What psychedelics specifically?

28 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

skip the fact that I have literal clairvoyance?  

Well, I've personally seen into the future on multiple occasions in the past as well. But unless you've actually experienced in some capacity the entity which cursed you. I don't see why you think there is such a thing. Otherwise, you could tell us about who they are and why they're capable of doing such a thing to you.

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

I was fed the information that I would then date this female.  

Obviously, you experienced precognition, though I'm curious what exactly you mean by the information that was fed to you. Was it by some specific being or by undifferentiated mind?

3 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

With this kind of experience, the curse experiences are of obvious mystical nature.

Is it possible that one doesn't have anything to do with the other?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Heart of Space New Age dreams are still dreams.

Well, everything is a dream so isn't that a meaningless statement? Unless you're commenting on the fact that new agers are nearly always full of shit?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Well, everything is a dream so isn't that a meaningless statement? Unless you're commenting on the fact that new agers are nearly always full of shit?

No, it's not a meaningless statement. You can stop being fooled by your dreams.

New Age spirituality becomes a huge trap for people. They take it seriously, as if it's awakening. Awakening will cut through all that bullshit: aliens, angels, entities, channeling, past lives, crystals, karma, etc.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course, lucidity with infinite variance in degree is possible.

New Age spirituality becomes a huge trap for people. They take it seriously, as if it's awakening.

True but that in no way undermines or discounts the occasionally valid thing New Agers practice/believe in.

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

@Razard86That's your perspective having not lived my experience.  

You're welcome to it.  

And I appreciate it if you're genuinely trying to help.  But your advice seems better suited to someone who is simply having a false interpretation of reality or a mental health issue.  I have neither.  

You literally didn't try to understand at all....I literally showed you that people can heal themselves, and even make themselves blind by their belief and you just compared it to mental illness? Why do I even try......oh my gosh this is too much. I guess I am supposed to laugh at this point? Why is the denial so strong? I really don't get it!! I gave you all that....and that was your response? ....sigh....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Magically, years ago amidst the most intense part of this whole experience I looked up a video on YouTube which was documentary about a female that had a minor medical issue.  The video had about 600k views.  I was fed the information that I would then date this female.  

Such a blatantly obvious self-fulfilling prophecy lmao. You really need to take @Loba's advice.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

New Age spirituality becomes a huge trap for people. They take it seriously, as if it's awakening.

But Leo, what would you say to someone who has had undeniable predictions fed to them about their own future?  Like stuff that I couldn't deny the supernatural aspect of it.  Curse is just a word.  I get it.  However there is a narrative and existence here that I can only use words like mystical, curse, blessing, clairvoyance to describe my experiences.  

I understand to a good degree the nature of the mind to create narrative and also illusion.  Perhaps sometimes I'm still deeply fooled, but I certainly have had some experiences that would be classified as what one would call a typical curse.  I would easily disregard that description, but it's for me the easiest way to explain my experience. 

3 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

But Leo, what would you say to someone who has had undeniable predictions fed to them about their own future?  Like stuff that I couldn't deny the supernatural aspect of it.  Curse is just a word.  I get it.  However there is a narrative and existence here that I can only use words like mystical, curse, blessing, clairvoyance to describe my experiences.  

I understand to a good degree the nature of the mind to create narrative and also illusion.  Perhaps sometimes I'm still deeply fooled, but I certainly have had some experiences that would be classified as what one would call a typical curse.  I would easily disregard that description, but it's for me the easiest way to explain my experience. 

I've had experiences of seeing visions and my third eye opening, I've experienced healing, I've even experienced some of what you are talking about as far as things seeming to happen like events etc. 

The point is your beliefs influence the reality you experience. If all of life is an illusion, that means all of my experiences are an illusion. Even New Age Spirituality admits that this life is an illusion. So that means....all those gifts are an illusion. 

Its no different than all of us playing an open world game and we each have different abilites....in the end all an illusion when you put the controller down and walk away from the screen.

Nothing is happening. The End. 

Again even if we don't go that deep. I just told you people can heal with their beliefs, R.J. Spina did it, Joe Dispenza did it, and many more. So on a relative level there is PROOF that your identity has the ability to change said reality. So how do you believe that would work in the opposite? If you can heal yourself with belief, OBVIOUSLY you can curse yourself. Your denial....is sadly...comical at this point. You don't want help you want attention.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening will cut through all that bullshit: aliens, angels, entities, channeling, past lives, crystals, karma, etc.

By this logic, we can also argue that awakening cuts through all the bullshit of physics, chemistry, geometry, and logic. There may not be anything objectively wrong with saying this. But to take the fact that it's all ultimately imaginary, and assign invalidity to everything on that basis is a mistake. If for no other reason than the practical utility these sorts of disciplines have within the dream. Or at least, in instances where we aren't describing pseudoscience anyway.

There is a lot that we don't know.  Many people in this thread seem to think they have the one 'Truth' with a capital T.  Reality is far more complex than all your boxes. 

That's all I have to say. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

13 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

True but that in no way undermines or discounts the occasionally valid thing New Agers practice/believe in.

Alex Jones occasionally believes valid things.

6 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

By this logic, we can also argue that awakening cuts through all the bullshit of physics, chemistry, geometry, and logic.

Don't equate belief in a curse with physics and logic.

6 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

There is a lot that we don't know.  Many people in this thread seem to think they have the one 'Truth' with a capital T.  Reality is far more complex than all your boxes. 

That's all I have to say. 

The one thing I do know and you agree is that your reality is filtered through your beliefs. I'm just showing the OP that if people can heal themselves with belief, they can curse themselves as well. I also showed that a quote on quote healer cannot heal you against your will. So what is the common denominator with healing? Your belief. If that wasn't a sign that you are God....I don't know what else is.....

I don't know what you're going through but I hope it gets better for you. 

The spiritual path is not for the faint hearted.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Alex Jones occasionally believes valid things.

I'm not going to say that you should maybe listen to him then as I know that advice is likely to land like excrement in a punch-bowl. But the fact you're aware of that should give you pause, as it opens up the possibility that he may believe valid things that others don't. And no, that doesn't mean necessarily that I endorse any of the things he says.

Don't equate belief in a curse with physics and logic.

That's a communication error on my part. I didn't mean to say that the topic creator's beliefs are on the same level as physics and logic. What I meant to say is that there is such a thing you could call cursology which could even be defined as logical, and even physical to some degree. Operating under certain laws and within which there are predictable patterns. Though perhaps not exact mathematical equations/qualifications or at least not as far as I am aware anyway.