Heart of Space

Mystical Curses Are Real (Be Careful)

143 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, jimwell said:

I remember you. In the past, your profile picture was a gorilla.

When Connor Murphy was still active in this forum, you asked him whether he was a homosexual because you wanted to suck his dick. xD

You're a homosexual. So, your claim of having fucked at least 6 women this year must be bullshit.

I have a sharp memory, so what I just said is probably accurate. I highly doubt your other claims. 

You're a troll and an attention whore. You have scammed the forum members who took you seriously. xD Congratulations!

Yea, it's a long story honestly.  However, I am legitimately a chemist making six figures.  I'm bisexual, although prefer women.  

You don't have to believe it, but what I'm saying in this particular thread is true.  It really wasn't a brag, more just helping to give context.  I just wanted people to understand that I'm well respected in society, I'm not some homeless mentally ill kook.  If you saw me at the bar you'd think I was a white guy that comes from an upper class lifestyle, because I do.  It makes the fact that I'm cursed more interesting because I'm a normal intelligent western man.  

Whatever you choose to accept is fine.

And no I wouldn't suck Conor Murphy's dick because he is a narcissistic jerk at times.  That's a huge turn off.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Got some responses for any questions coming later guys.  I'm working right now, so just be patient.  I'd really like to answer any response adequately with a keyboard so I can fully communicate. 

And please I would ask for no hatred and homophobia in the thread.  I can't stop you, I'm just asking.

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space

Curses are as real as we make them, and no doubt, you are cursed. 

If our sense making produces such meaning that we see curses, those curse are as real to us as any other way, positive or negative, that we perceive reality. 

We attract what we fill our minds with. Whether that means that things actually happen based on it, or our focus putting that into focus doesn't matter as the effect of it is the same, our awareness is filled with "it". 

That might sound as if curses are objectively real, but what I'm saying is that you believing that curse are real, they manifest by you noticing negativity that you attribute to being cursed. Hence, you are indeed cursed, proven by first hand experience. 

This lies within your interpretation you make of what's happening around you. 

Your way of interpreting, how you attach meaning to things also is clearly visible in your posting here. 

Consider this; one man's curse is another man's blessing.

You could interpret this as you being cursed, and indeed someone else gains benefits from your misfortunes. 

You could also interpret this as the same phenomena could be individually interpreted as being either a curse, or a blessing. Leaving it up to the sense making and how you relate to what's happening, while defining it as negative or positive. 

Life finds ways to kick your butt so that you can grow, and outgrow that which you get stuck with.

A more complex sense making that allows for seeing the opportunities within the negative (although it would not be framed as negative at that point) that happens, has happened and will happen, allows for bringing something new about, that can emerge, that shifts us towards a more free relationship to what is happening.

These manifestations of some curse that you are subjected to, simply is existence turning its knobs on you, to help you shift your sense making, towards increased complexity. 

Again, curses are as real as we make them. 

We continuously construct our reality, whether we are aware of it or not, and when needed, we get knocked around by existence to grow towards becoming self-authoring, where we realize the choice to construct ourselves and the world as we see it, by authoring ourselves and what we are. 

That knocking around is experienced as suffering. Your curses are your blessings, you just have let go of your resistences, stop fighting and allow for the lesson existence is trying to teach you to create the shift that is waiting to happen. 

Your suffering will be amplified the more resistence you put up. 

That's the correlation between spiritual work and growth. With spiritual work you start an inevitable spiral that uses suffering to catalyze your own growth. 

That suffering increases until a point you break/through to the other side. 

Getting stuck from our own dogma is our own greatest enemy, dismissing new perspectives, perspectives from beyond, preventing movement/flowing.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

9 hours ago, jimwell said:

That's a good projection right there.

@jimwell It's all about the subconscious. Nothing wrong about being a homo.

3 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

You don't have to believe it, but what I'm saying in this particular thread is true.  It really wasn't a brag, more just helping to give context.  I just wanted people to understand that I'm well respected in society, I'm not some homeless mentally ill cook.  If you saw me at the bar you'd think I was a white guy that comes from an upper class lifestyle, because I do.  It makes the fact that I'm cursed more interesting because I'm a normal intelligent western man.  

1. I really don't get your obssession with thinking that bringing up money, or success with money, makes you superior. A rich guy is not superior to a homeless guy. Jesus was homeless "Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.”

2. Buddha left all his riches and became a poor monk and he was a prince.

3. Listen to Tyson Fury Current Heavy Weight Champion of the World. 

4.  Jim Carey's quote "“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”

The fact that you keep bringing it up means you don't think that you have intrinsic value and that your value is based on your accomplishments. Your value is based on that you are HERE. RIGHT NOW. There is nothing you can do to increase your value. All value is ignorant ego games that sadly people only realize on their death bed. 

One day you will be old if you live long enough. One day you won't be as young and capable as you are now. If you cling to accomplishments when you stop being able to accomplish as much you will SUFFER IMMENSELY.

Your value is intrinsic. Its not based on productivity. You fear adopting this because you think it will kill your motivation. IT WILL. But that is the beauty. Why? Because THEN AND ONLY THEN will you find your TRUE motivation. You will only pursue that which you REALLY want to do, not what others try to put on you to do like duty, honor, and all that other nonsense. 

Live for yourself, and then share your joy and progress with others. Fill yourself up with so much love you can't help BUT share. Stop looking outward, look inward. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. I really don't get your obssession with thinking that bringing up money, or success with money, makes you superior. A rich guy is not superior to a homeless guy. Jesus was homeless "Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.”

2. Buddha left all his riches and became a poor monk and he was a prince.

3. Listen to Tyson Fury Current Heavy Weight Champion of the World. 

4.  Jim Carey's quote "“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”

The fact that you keep bringing it up means you don't think that you have intrinsic value and that your value is based on your accomplishments. Your value is based on that you are HERE. RIGHT NOW. There is nothing you can do to increase your value. All value is ignorant ego games that sadly people only realize on their death bed. 

One day you will be old if you live long enough. One day you won't be as young and capable as you are now. If you cling to accomplishments when you stop being able to accomplish as much you will SUFFER IMMENSELY.

Your value is intrinsic. Its not based on productivity. You fear adopting this because you think it will kill your motivation. IT WILL. But that is the beauty. Why? Because THEN AND ONLY THEN will you find your TRUE motivation. You will only pursue that which you REALLY want to do, not what others try to put on you to do like duty, honor, and all that other nonsense. 

Live for yourself, and then share your joy and progress with others. Fill yourself up with so much love you can't help BUT share. Stop looking outward, look inward. 

It's true that our culture has many twisted delusions about the nature of money and worldly success. At the same time, however, there's some seriously bad logic in use here. In that, you're dismissing his claim that he's likely to be a mentally healthy individual because he has worldly success. In fact, there's some truth to this idea. If he were some kind of paranoid schizophrenic, it's supremely unlikely he'd be functional enough to hold down a job as a chemist.

Now just since the subject about whether wealth and worldly success are worthwhile. It's of course true that being wealthy and successful isn't likely to make you happy. Most of the celebrities in the world who naturally fit this set of criteria well agree that their wealth and success have not made them happy or even feel fulfilled in the grand scheme of things. There's however, a serious problem with dismissing these things(wealth and success) on this basis.

People like to misquote the book of Timothy oftentimes without even knowing it comes from the bible by saying "Money is the root of all evil". This statement, not only a misquote is also nonsensical. Ask yourself this, how many times have bank robbers pulled up to a heist in a Rolls Royce? Or how many extravagantly wealthy neighborhoods are there in which the crime rate is higher relative to their poorer counterparts? Or how many wealthy countries are there, that have the highest murder rate, or conversely, how many impoverished nations have the lowest murder or crime rates? I could go on and on, but you see that this notion that wealth equals evil is mostly just baloney. And yet, so many perhaps well-meaning people buy into it. And this I'd say is potentially a serious blind spot for Stage Green, as they'd seem to with their quasi-Robinhood tendencies be the most likely people to believe this crap besides maybe Reds.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

In that, you're dismissing his claim that he's likely to be a mentally healthy individual because he has worldly success. In fact, there's some truth to this idea. If he were some kind of paranoid schizophrenic, it's supremely unlikely he'd be functional enough to hold down a job as a chemist.

Quoted for emphasis.  You highlighted my only reason for bringing up these factors.  

I work for a top chemical production company at a lab within a complex worth many billions of dollars.  I sleep with many women.  I am getting doctor/lawyer level income.  

I'm not bragging, trust me on that.  If you knew what I go through you'd understand.  I feel like a cursed king, or someone who has sold their soul to the devil so to speak (HYPERBOLICALLY SPEAKING, NOT LITERAL).

And yes, money does not make me better than anyone.  Just more materially wealthy, which means little in spiritual wealth.

If Carl Sagan told you with full seriousness that curses were real how would you react?  Now imagine a homeless schizophrenic saying curses were real.  Which would you take more seriously?  That's why my life and who I am are relevant.  

I'd like to emphasize continuously that I'm an extremely benevolent person.  Have no concern over me in anyway.  ?

Edited by Heart of Space

the cursed king who can't remember his keys lmao xD

4 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

If he were some kind of paranoid schizophrenic, it's supremely unlikely he'd be functional enough to hold down a job as a chemist.

there are plenty of high functioning crazies out there. nothing about him or his job is special. he doesn't need to be literally schizophrenic or some unstable homeless person in order to believe in nonsense. or forget his keys. or imbue special meaning into some girl he dated. like seriously choosing some girl you dated as the best possible example you can come up with to prove your "clairvoyance" is a joke. this whole thread is a joke. get real people.

26 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

the cursed king who can't remember his keys lmao xD

there are plenty of high functioning crazies out there. nothing about him or his job is special. he doesn't need to be literally schizophrenic or some unstable homeless person in order to believe in nonsense. or forget his keys. or imbue special meaning into some girl he dated. like seriously choosing some girl you dated as the best possible example you can come up with to prove your "clairvoyance" is a joke. this whole thread is a joke. get real people.

I meant the cursed king thing as an example of a fictional entity in stories that's recognizable.  I also identify with other fictional story characters and ideas.  I think you're taking it as me being full of myself.  Consider the possibility of not being a hater.  Just be skeptical, but a polite skeptic.  And when it gets too much for you just leave the thread.  

Why stick around and read every post like a hyena waiting to attack.  It just makes you seem insecure.

Edited by Heart of Space

On 7/19/2022 at 10:20 PM, Loba said:

I used to believe that kind of shit, too and it landed me in a bad spot.  I quit it altogether.  The synchronicity, the thinking I had special spiritual abilities, entities, the whole thing and my mental health improved.  If I were in your shoes, I would let it go for a few months just to see how that goes.  I had a bunch of stuff line up for me in really weird ways, where I also thought I had some sort of curse or something but no, I was just batshit crazy.  Gl.

See, this is how I'm concerned that people might perceive me.  It's a rational explanation simply because there are more mentally ill people in the world than clairvoyant.  

This is why I bring up how successful and normal I am.  I fit in.  I'm intellectual.  I could have a normal conversation with Sam Harris or Jordan Peterson and they would be none the wiser.  

Guys, I have daily clairvoyance.  Not small stuff either, although it can be.  Not stuff you could confuse.  Magic knowledge of the future.  Objective and plain impossible to know information that I recieve in various ways, thoughts or visions usually, prior to them happening and then they are confirmed.  

But don't ask for lottery numbers or your birthday, that's not how my clairvoyance works.  

Edited by Heart of Space

5 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

People like to misquote the book of Timothy oftentimes without even knowing it comes from the bible by saying "Money is the root of all evil". This statement, not only a misquote is also nonsensical. Ask yourself this, how many times have bank robbers pulled up to a heist in a Rolls Royce? Or how many extravagantly wealthy neighborhoods are there in which the crime rate is higher relative to their poorer counterparts? Or how many wealthy countries are there, that have the highest murder rate, or conversely, how many impoverished nations have the lowest murder or crime rates? I could go on and on, but you see that this notion that wealth equals evil is mostly just baloney. And yet, so many perhaps well-meaning people buy into it. And this I'd say is potentially a serious blind spot for Stage Green, as they'd seem to with their quasi-Robinhood tendencies be the most likely people to believe this crap besides maybe Reds.

......Umm where did I say money was evil? You created a point and argued against it all by yourself....this point was never brought up or even alluded too.

Also claiming holding down a job is proof that he isn't paranoid schrizophrenic was never an issue and isn't a point I was making. You literally created an entire platform to argue against points I never made or alluded too. My entire point was that your value as a person is inherent and that nothing you produce will ever be proof of your value. If you want to debate that point fine, but everything else you said is an argument you are having with yourself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

like seriously choosing some girl you dated as the best possible example you can come up with to prove your "clairvoyance" is a joke.

To be fair, that example he gave is far from being the most conclusive example of such a thing. That's to say nothing about your obvious narrow-mindedness, however.

2 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

some unstable homeless person in order to believe in nonsense. or forget his keys.

True, in much the same way that you don't necessarily need to be a rational person to make the highly reductionist assumption-laden arguments you've consistently made, even in spite of the specious aura of reason-ability they bear. You likewise technically could be very psychotic and manage to get away with being somewhat functional. But the odds are against it, probably about as much as the odds are against your typical gambler walking out of a casino with more money than came in with.

50 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Guys, I have daily clairvoyance.  Not small stuff either, although it can be.  Not stuff you could confuse.  Magic knowledge of the future.  Objective and plain impossible to know information that I recieve in various ways, thoughts or visions usually, prior to them happening and then they are confirmed. 

What you're describing is commonplace in the humans who have those experiences.

51 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

But don't ask for lottery numbers or your birthday, that's not how my clairvoyance works.

To some extent, I'm half tempted to declare this a cop-out as I've actually managed to do what you're describing there. But I know, from direct experience how difficult it is to deliberately cultivate such a thing. Unless you're some freak of nature that's born with those abilities anyway. Plus, I've seen many examples of what you could call somewhat incompetent sorcerers who are somewhat successful in doing magick, but usually never to the degree a person who has no experience with this would demand, and oftentimes they have no conscious control over it. It just goes to show how difficult pursuing this subject can be given the restraints of ordinary human consciousness.

53 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

......Umm where did I say money was evil? You created a point and argued against it all by yourself....this point was never brought up or even alluded too.

I wrote that to combat radical negative views on financial resources which arise from multiple things, the relevant one of them being Stage Green type demonization of Capitalism and Capitalists. Which in my perception at the time, was at least potentially present in you based on the things you wrote. It's clear now to me that you don't hold such views, and if you feel I accused you of doing something wrong then I apologize as that wasn't my intention.

56 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Also claiming holding down a job is proof that he isn't paranoid schrizophrenic was never an issue and isn't a point I was making.

I never said it was proof, I said, and to quote me directly that it was "supremely unlikely" he could that. And yes, I know you weren't arguing that the OP is delusional and as such, that wasn't really meant as some kind of rebuttal to anything you said anyway. It just got mixed in with my response to statements you made that in my perception at the time may have arisen from radical views that aren't even particularly valid.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You literally created an entire platform to argue against points I never made or alluded too. My entire point was that your value as a person is inherent and that nothing you produce will ever be proof of your value. If you want to debate that point fine, but everything else you said is an argument you are having with yourself.

Obviously, I was off-base addressing arguments that maybe people other than you on this forum could make and that I mistakenly ascribed to you. And no, I don't disagree with anything you've said there. I think furthermore, that we're very similar in how we view the OP, but that some slight differences have arisen because you and I differ in our approach to the issue. I've taken a more somewhat Quasi-Obama stilted cadence, whereas you've been more critical of the OP. That alone is cause for potential unnecessary infighting between us as we don't really seem to substantially differ too much in terms of worldview.

On 7/20/2022 at 4:46 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

It does, if nothing else it helps me realize you don't really think someone else cursed you, or at least you're not certain if such a thing is true. Believing that you think some sorcerer or malevolent alien did this to you is a misapprehension I think many here including myself have had. And as such, we've at times raised arguments that are basically tangent to what you're really saying and not actually relevant since they address a caricature of your actual position.

No, I don't believe someone cursed me.  The curse aspect of my mystical life is a result of my own life and experiences leading to this moment.  

I've asked this before and I don't believe I've received an answer. But what psychedelics specifically? And while we're at it, could you expound on what exactly you experienced under their influence?

Mainly mescaline from San Pedro Cactus and LSD.  

It's difficult for me to try to ascertain what kind of impact that has as I've never had suicidal ideation myself and have never really studied it in others. But intuitively I can say generally that it at least has the potential to have a deleterious impact on the spiritual practices you've done.

I can't even really communicate how strongly I desired to die.  Just imagine being in such darkness that you are praying for death daily and are fully genuine in your desire to die.    It's a deep hatred of self and life that's extremely intense.  It was a deep hatred of life.  

Again, no one be concerned for my well-being.  I'm pretty awesome in life, even with everything considered.  ;)

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Also claiming holding down a job is proof that he isn't paranoid schrizophrenic was never an issue and isn't a point I was making. You literally created an entire platform to argue against points I never made or alluded too. My entire point was that your value as a person is inherent and that nothing you produce will ever be proof of your value. If you want to debate that point fine, but everything else you said is an argument you are having with yourself.

I just wanted to say I get a good vibe from you and I appreciate your posts.  You are certainly welcome to give me spiritual advice anytime.  

Edited by Heart of Space

14 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

To some extent, I'm half tempted to declare this a cop-out as I've actually managed to do what you're describing there. But I know, from direct experience how difficult it is to deliberately cultivate such a thing. Unless you're some freak of nature that's born with those abilities anyway. Plus, I've seen many examples of what you could call somewhat incompetent sorcerers who are somewhat successful in doing magick, but usually never to the degree a person who has no experience with this would demand, and oftentimes they have no conscious control over it. It just goes to show how difficult pursuing this subject can be given the restraints of ordinary human consciousness.

It's definitely not a cop-out.  I want to make a thread or video on clairvoyance at some point.   

I have no conscious control over my abilities.  Although, I can sometimes conjure it with intention.  I can't just tell you the next time you have sex, or to stop eating cheeseburgers because you're going to have to do that yourself.  

But everyday, I have predictions about events, people's feelings, future events.  The internet is a fascinating tool for clairvoyants too.  I've literally looked up the father of the girl I'm dating right now by just typing his last name into google image.  He's a body builder.  I had never met or heard that name before.  At least 1.5 years prior to meeting her.  Never knew her, never met her father.  

I also have some future predictions over the next girl I date too.  A locally known musician.  Not sure the exact time we start dating, but it's very likely to happen.  It was a strong prediction that I've gotten many times from many different angles.  

I've had 1000's of instances of this supernatural phenomenon.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Eph75 I don't really think that you are giving me enough credit.  I fully recognize that the language I'm using to describe the experience are simply labels I can put onto my experience.  

Also, I'm using language in the most effective way I know how, and calling it a curse is the most accurate way for me to explain it.  

Basically, like most people in here you're just assuming I'm delusional.  Like my mind is creating a false narrative over my reality.  I actually understand quite well the nature of the mind and its tendency to create narrative, false ones.  

Perhaps, maybe, try to understand me a little better because it's just another post discrediting me based on pure assumption about my experience and character.  

To be honest it's a little unfair in my humble opinion.  

I mean it was a pretty thoughtful post on your part with a lot of good general idea's that I agree with, so I'm grateful you took the time.  Thanks, I just had a minute issue with the first third in regards to how you perceive me.  

Edited by Heart of Space

9 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Mainly mescaline from San Pedro Cactus and LSD.

This is interesting because firstly, there's nothing inherently negative about either of those. At the same time, however, at high doses, they both would open you up to telepathic communication from a wide variety of beings including negative ones. So I'd like to know more about this, relative specifically to what doses you used, what you experienced in the trips that were significant etc.

12 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I can't even really communicate how strongly I desired to die.  Just imagine being in such darkness that you are praying for death daily and are fully genuine in your desire to die.    It's a deep hatred of self and life that's extremely intense.  It was a deep hatred of life. 

Well, that may just explain why you've had such negative experiences in the occult at least partially. I've personally also experienced many of the same paranormal things you describe, but without such negativity. Sure I have had my own faults. The foremost of which being my deficiency of faith. But I've never had anything that made me believe I was under a curse. Except for the period of about a week when I was first reading Datura trip reports written by recreational users I experienced something similar. Mind you, I was doing this at the time gathering information with the intention to use her myself though not in a recreational capacity but in an entheogenically. Knowing that I wanted to do Datura is relevant to what I'm about to write below.

So I spent a day with my dad, and he had no way of consciously knowing that I was reading about Datura or wanting to do it as I never told him or anyone else in my life, and he doesn't have access to my computer. Anyway, he told me about this dream he had where I was in the hospital and I had a son who looked exactly like me who was very sick. When I first heard this I couldn't believe my ears because it was immediately obvious to me that this was some kind of warning for me produced by his subconscious.

But my logical mind fought that conclusion not really on any rational basis but because my ambitions drove me towards Datura, I sort of refused to believe anything negative about her at the time even as I was reading stories of college kids going insane and becoming badly injured and even the occasional mortality. So ironically, much like my namesake as he appears in Shakespeare's play who wrote off the old oracle who told him "Beware the Ides of March, Caesar" with "Ahh, he's a dreamer, I'm not going to listen to him".

So I too kind of wrote off the warning the same way. But then shit that ordinarily was fine in my life started going bad, and I realized the correlation between me reading the horror stories of recreational datura trips and this so I stopped reading them. And everything returned to normal. This is probably a good part of why I don't treat the things you're saying with the same level of incredulity others here have.

Though I'm still having difficulty in understanding how exactly it is or could be that you'd be experiencing something similar without reading about very extensively or doing Datura or some plant similar to her. I'm starting to think though, that you're deeply suicidal tendencies may have affected your spiritual experiences even more strongly than when I had first hypothesized the supposition. And that alone has the potential to hold muster as being the majority of the cause of the unfortunate circumstances in your life.

26 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

It's definitely not a cop-out.  I want to make a thread or video on clairvoyance at some point.   

Just to be clear, I wasn't bringing the validity of your precognition into doubt. I was merely trying to point out that you could have perhaps chosen a better example than the one you did with the girl.

28 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I can't just tell you the next time you have sex, or to stop eating cheeseburgers because you're going to have to do that yourself.  

That last one even I'm not sure if I'll ever do in the span of my infinitely long life.

38 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I just wanted to say I get a good vibe from you and I appreciate your posts.  You are certainly welcome to give me spiritual advice anytime.  

I'm a student of the path but I am interested in helping anyway I can. I only wish to be of service to all I see. Most of my aggression comes with frustration of seeing suffering. I hate to see others suffer, feels me with rage which is just my projection. I am having trouble learning to integrate this one aspect. 

But if I can help in anyway let me know. 

48 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

To some extent, I'm half tempted to declare this a cop-out as I've actually managed to do what you're describing there.

Of course it's a cop-out. Has "literal daily clairvoyance" and yet is completely and utterly unable to showcase a single instance of this to anybody that exists around him whatsoever. I'm starting to lose words for how much of a joke this is.

48 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I also have some future predictions over the next girl I date too.  A locally known musician.  Not sure the exact time we start dating, but it's very likely to happen.  It was a strong prediction that I've gotten many times from many different angles.  

I've had 1000's of instances of this supernatural phenomenon.  

If it happens it's because you singled her out and made a conscious effort to make it happen, it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is almost reaching creepy stalker levels at this point like jesus christ. If it doesn't happen you'll simply think nothing of it just like the thousands of other times nothing happened while you cherry-pick self-made coincidences out of your life and imbue supernatural meaning into them.

Edited by thepixelmonk