Heart of Space

Mystical Curses Are Real (Be Careful)

143 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Upon making thread I had intensely prayed for everyone's protection and mean well.  My mystical phenomenon can spread to those who interact with me, mostly in subtle ways, and it doesn't have to take the form of a curse.  If you are affected I pray and intend for it to take the form of a blessing if it takes any form at all for you.  

LOL

18 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

or at specific times, such that it can really turn you into someone who behaves like a complete idiot ... That description help?

Yeah pretty much sums up this thread.

Edited by thepixelmonk

10 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

LOL

Yeah pretty much sums up this thread.

Do you think I wear gothic clothing and eye liner?  Do you think I'm schizophrenic?  Perhaps you think I'm just making an edgy lie for attention on the internet?  Either way it doesn't really help for you to just basically come in here and call me and idiot on a forum about mysticism on a thread about mysticism.  

Maybe just don't post?  You obviously don't buy the fundamental premise, so just don't post.   

Can we lock this foolishness?

I am sorry. I don't see how any of the things you are experiencing is a curse. People forget their keys and generally have poor cognitive behaviour.

I don't think curses exist. Why live in a such a way where you give your power away.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Why live in a such a way where you give your power away.

Because that's where the real work is. Facing your fears and issues in an honest, vulnerable way can be really tough for some people and the ego is an absolute expert at inventing these sorts of fantasies and blaming all your problems on third parties to avoid this sort of internal focus.

But yeah stuff like this should be locked at some point and everything described here (forgetting keys, etc.) just further proves how ridiculous this is. If you can ever muster up the courage I highly recommend you take a hard, honest, vulnerable look inwards @Heart of Space and sort through your issues. Until this happens, you will be "cursed" for the rest of your life.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Well if it were a curse, aka an energetic attack. Which can be self inflicted too. The only way it gets power is by you giving credit to it and playing along. You can not beat such things at their own game. A way I know works out of this, is by shifting your perspective and look at it from another angle and in the process discrediting it, stripping it off of its power and transferring the power to you. You really need to get detached from it.

As cliche it may sound, energy flows wherever attention goes, the more attention something receives, the more energy it will receive, the more it will grow in scope and power. Be it a thought-form, egregore, astral parasite or coca cola. You feed a cat, it will come for food again. You feed a thought, it will want to manifest more often. If you think that is a curse that does damage to you, it will do exactly that. You are playing along and serve as a battery for it.

So the whole idea is not to feed it and starve it out. You can take this on the mystical level, or on a basic personal development one. Its all the same. The actions will still be alike, you'll need to change your viewpoint, get detached and focus your energy elsewhere.

Another thing I do in such situations is use John Kreiters energy work method and eat any energy that I come across, is directed at me, or it happens that I am leaking. Can be a curse, love, hatred, gratitude, beef, whatever, from someone else, or from myself its all the same energy wise. You strip it off of its intention, eat and convert. This is probably the very reason why my favorite energy rich places are traffic lights, bank, mall, or store waiting lines, the places where people flock and get the most upset and irritated. There is so much "negative" energy thrown around at these places and ofc its not the energy that is negative, its just pure life force, but its the intention that gives it the appearance of the whole thing being negative, when in fact its neutral. Its like packing milk into detergent bottles.

Honestly if you are still deeply troubled by it, I would go for the second method here, read his book and do the exercise as often you can. It works regardless if you are down or doing alright.

I am sending you my blessings and are praying for your protection, I see you need it at this time.
But know that the only one that can change this is you. Don't be fooled by subscribing to supernatural protection too much, if you subscribe to it, I guarantee you that you will need it way too often.

Take the matter into your own hands and take back your power, that would be a better route to take.

Edited by Yog

Also, how dare OP even try to spread this mind virus to others? If you have some kind of curse, or whatever. Keep it to yourself. Please.

I am now clearing the forum of all curses. 

This way we can take full responsibility for our own lives, habits and cognitive/ energetic behaviour. You are not a victim. Be free.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Also, how dare OP even try to spread this mind virus to others? If you have some kind of curse, or whatever. Keep it to yourself. Please.

This way we can take full responsibility for our own lives, habits and cognitive/ energetic behaviour. You are not a victim. Be free.

I definitely didn't intend to do that.  I appreciate your intention to clear it.  It can come in forms other than a curse, it can be a blessing too.  It depends on the person.

It's nothing to be afraid of.  My experience is unique.

I went into this with the intention of communicating this while protecting people from potential negative effects.  But do your thing as well.  Thank you.

Edited by Heart of Space

41 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Reality reflects whatever we believe in. Since he believes in curses...they are real...FOR HIM. 

Obviously won't be real for us unless we give power to that belief. I've had crazy visions before but now they won't effect me anymore because my beliefs are grounded. Without beliefs that are grounded....people can allow some crazy things to take place in their life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Reality reflects whatever we believe in. Since he believes in curses...they are real...FOR HIM. 

Obviously won't be real for us unless we give power to that belief. I've had crazy visions before but now they won't effect me anymore because my beliefs are grounded. Without beliefs that are grounded....people can allow some crazy things to take place in their life.

I used to fully reject the idea of curses and mysticism prior getting cursed.  I had zero belief and maximum skepticism and I was cursed with an immensely powerful one.  It's quite strong and not connected to my personal belief structure at all.  

I only believe in a lot of the phenomenon as a result of experiencing it first hand.  Having verifiable clairvoyance was the big one.  Once you start being fed knowledge of future events accurately it's hard to deny the supernatural element.  

A lot of you don't want to believe this simply because you are fearful.  Also, people just simply are skeptical to the idea of magical curses.  But I am here to tell you with 100% certainty that they are VERY REAL.  

I am an intelligent, normal appearing, wealthy, well off, highly respected in society, attractive to women, former materialistic person who fully believes in and is experiencing the supernatural.  If you met me you'd have the impression of a highly intelligent, polite, well meaning and successful individual.  You probably would love if I dated your daughter.  That's the guy you're talking to.  I almost guarantee that you would be shocked.  I'm not some random internet cook like some of you probably believe.  I would shock the shit out of you in person.  You wouldn't even believe that I have these experiences or beliefs if you met me.  

Edited by Heart of Space

The use of the word curse specifically is interesting. You refer to it like there's an intelligence behind it, like it's a living entity, you used the word possess a lot. Curses are normally just like bad luck, they don't actively do psychological things to you like you describe. Are you open to the possibility that maybe it's a demon or spirit of some kind?

If you don't want to publicly share what you think may have started this, that's understandable, especially given the negative reaction you've received here. I'll just say that if the someone and something you suspect involves the occult, there's a possibility that it's something even worse than a curse.

21 minutes ago, Yarco said:

The use of the word curse specifically is interesting. You refer to it like there's an intelligence behind it, like it's a living entity, you used the word possess a lot. Curses are normally just like bad luck, they don't actively do psychological things to you like you describe. Are you open to the possibility that maybe it's a demon or spirit of some kind?

If you don't want to publicly share what you think may have started this, that's understandable, especially given the negative reaction you've received here. I'll just say that if the someone and something you suspect involves the occult, there's a possibility that it's something even worse than a curse.

It feels as if there's an intelligence behind it.  It certainly functions with a godlike level of intellect.  It can create the illusion of a possession or some demonic entity of some sort, but it's just a mystical illusion.  It often comes in the form of an avatar and I also have illusionary characters with their personalities.  One of them being a comedic almost teddy bear of an imaginary character and represents my more piggish desires like to over indulge in food.  Honestly, it can be quite hilarious at times.  That's not very curse like, but it's part of the experience too.  

But the avatar of the person who is the originator of the curse potentially takes many forms, seems to mock itself, and has shown in extremely vivid dreams and as an apparition in real life.  Think like a hologram or a force ghost from star wars.  Think like something that overlays reality.  Or it can draw my attention to things in real reality.  It has actually helped me out by showing me things that I wouldn't have otherwise noticed.  Sometimes it literally gives me knowledge of things that I couldn't have known or wouldn't have discovered on my own.  

This whole experience pervades my experience to such a degree that the nature of my conscious experience has changed entirely from prior to the supernatural event if you wanna call it that instead of a curse.  

Edited by Heart of Space

33 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Curses don't exist........

Perhaps for you they don't.  I hope it never is real for you.  Mysticism and magic are real and that can take many, many different forms.  Accept it or not, you should be spiritually pure.  You lose nothing and gain a lot from that idea.  

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

I am an intelligent, normal appearing, wealthy, well off, highly respected in society, attractive to women, former materialistic person who fully believes in and is experiencing the supernatural.  If you met me you'd have the impression of a highly intelligent, polite, well meaning and successful individual.  You probably would love if I dated your daughter.  That's the guy you're talking to.  I almost guarantee that you would be shocked.  I'm not some random internet cook like some of you probably believe.  I would shock the shit out of you in person.  You wouldn't even believe that I have these experiences or beliefs if you met me.  

I can send you people in a psyche ward saying the same thing. Like I said before if you believe in curses then you are cursed. You have no clue how reality works. You cannot be cursed against your will. Reality reflects your beliefs. It doesn't matter if you didn't believe in curses before. If I lose a fight and still think I can lose a fight then I will lose a fight. 

Reality is a mirror, so I don't doubt you are cursed, because you believe you are. How do you think healing works? You have to believe it!! A healer heals others as a catalyst. They never actually heal the person, the person HEALS THEMSELF. 

http://www.jesuswalk.com/luke/032-hem.htm

Go read up on anybody who has actually healed themselves and they will tell you that if YOU don't believe then you cannot be healed.

If you notice this is why placebo is so got damn powerful. https://www.brainfacts.org/archives/2012/the-power-of-the-placebo

Here is a woman with multiple personality disorder where certain identities are blind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/24/the-blind-woman-who-switched-personalities-and-could-suddenly-see/

So your identity LITERALLY BUILDS YOUR REALITY.

I really do not know how many freaking times I have to say this...its getting old. If you believe you are cursed, you are cursed. If you believe you are blind, your blind, if you believe you are ugly your ugly, and the list goes on....

This guy healed himself. Literally from chest on down paralysis and filmed it. 

So yes if you believe you are cursed YOU ARE. 

So go enjoy your curse. When you get tired of that joy ride you will stop giving your power to it and go back to not being cursed. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86That's your perspective having not lived my experience.  

You're welcome to it.  

And I appreciate it if you're genuinely trying to help.  But your advice seems better suited to someone who is simply having a false interpretation of reality or a mental health issue.  I have neither.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Curses are in fact a part of this reality. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're under one, especially since at least some of the things you've described like losing your keys tend just to be an ordinary part of the human experience. And considering you don't seem to have any direct evidence, I mean it's not like you accidentally shot some Shaman in the ass with a shotgun then he put a whammy on you. Combine that with the fact that most humans their whole lives never come into contact with anything obviously indicative of mystical curses existing or being possible, well you can see why people here have a hard time believing you.

This is mostly a shot in the dark, but you haven't been doing Datura or anything similar to it like Belladonna in the past by chance? Many of the things you describe can be brought about by them.

40 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

And I appreciate it if you're genuinely trying to help.  But your advice seems better suited to someone who is simply having a false interpretation of reality or a mental health issue.  I have neither.  

I believe you, but even I'm struggling to understand what makes you so certain that a powerful entity cursed you. On the one hand, you've experienced things that could be brought on by a curse, but on the other, I fail to see what concrete evidence you have to support this conclusion. Unless there's something you haven't told us.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Perhaps the keys example would be a bad example because some of you seem to focus on that for some reason and skip the fact that I have literal clairvoyance?  

It was an example of a tiny thing that it does, one example of a 1000 things that have happened.  And it's not losing my keys, it's a manipulation of my memory,  thoughts, and feelings which lead me to a state where I am capable of being so lost that I forget something obvious like the keys to my front door and have walk back and forth 3 times everyday for a month in row.  It isn't a short walk people.  And I'm not a fucking dunce.  I'm a bright, sober and intelligent guy.  I wouldn't do that you goofballs.

I can provide endless examples of curse like experiences.  Many of them.  I'm on my phone right now, but maybe I'll share a few tomorrow.

My God trust me fellas it's not the normal losing keys experience, I wouldn't have brought it up.  There's far more to it then just being a bit forgetful.  

@JuliusCaesar And no, dude I don't do any drugs.  I literally get hair tested.  I used to do psychedelics years ago, but I'm as sober as it gets. 

Edited by Heart of Space

I don't reject curses as an aspect of reality. I believe that you believe you're cursed...

But if I decide to start attributing all the things that I consider "bad" in my life to a curse, am I also cursed now? If you never knew that word curse existed would you still say all that is happening to you is due to a curse? Who is the one who has decided what is considered a curse and what isn't? Aren't you the one doing that? 

9 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

I don't reject curses as an aspect of reality. I believe that you believe you're cursed...

But if I decide to start attributing all the things that I consider "bad" in my life to a curse, am I also cursed now? If you never knew that word curse existed would you still say all that is happening to you is due to a curse? Who is the one who has decided what is considered a curse and what isn't? Aren't you the one doing that? 

Do you think that I'm simply attributing and interpreting my negative feelings towards stuff as a curse?  

Like if I lose job, do you think I'm attributing mystical curse to that?  No, that's not what I'm doing. 

My experience is mystical in nature and it very clearly creates experiences that are extremely psychologically unnerving, painful, causing fear, disgust, sometimes real life circumstances, destroying relationships all kinds of stuff.

Yea it's not like, oh man something bad happened, gee boss I guess I'm just cursed.  No, it's an extremely potent mystical experience. 

Edited by Heart of Space

15 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Perhaps the keys example would be a bad example because some of you seem to focus on that for some reason and skip the fact that I have literal clairvoyance?

lmao "literal clairvoyance" xD