SamC

Jordan peterson message to muslims is a big projection

78 posts in this topic

Welp. The dude said that the devil is inside and then proceeds to continuing his war against wokeness authoritarianism outside of him. This is crazy. He is trying to create a common enemy that unites all the stage blue peeps from the different religions O.o Facinating yet kinda terrifying.

https://youtu.be/7pd0HLeYKsE

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

His whole public career is a performance art of self-bias, projection, moralization, lesser jihad, and lack of construct awareness.

He's fallen off a cliff and hit most of the major branches down the self-deception tree.

That's what happens when you don't take epistemology seriously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura are you thinking about removing the vid you have about him on youtube? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

His whole public career is a performance art of self-bias, projection, moralization, lesser jihad, and lack of construct awareness.

He's fallen off a cliff and hit most of the major branches down the self-deception tree.

That's what happens when you don't take epistemology seriously.

It's so sad because he has a lot of potential if he would eat his own medicine and actually look inwards, but he don't want to swallow the snake of truth which is himself:P

Is there any hope for him? Do you see him ever getting out of this? He seems to have derailed even further down stage blue now, but maybe that is exactly what will propell him to the next level in a couple of years. He obviously isn't done with blue yet so maybe he need to go deeper into the water untill that part of him drowns. What do you think @Leo Gura ?

Edited by SamC

I think Islam will lead the blue wave until some turquoise Muslims appears.. 

And I don't think they will be leftist at all.. 

I mean the man’s gotta keep coming up w shit to keep himself relevant and in public view.

If he wants to maintain his current viewership and attention he’s gonna have to keep saying weird shit that gets attention

5 hours ago, JTL said:

@Leo Gura are you thinking about removing the vid you have about him on youtube? 

No. My vid was very accurate. I hope more of his fans watch it so they don't get stucked into his rabbit hole. In fact I was planning on doing a part 2.

2 hours ago, SamC said:

Is there any hope for him? Do you see him ever getting out of this?

I don't see it.

He has been fully consumed by the culture war and captured by his right-wing audience. His paranoia about communism has corrupted his whole worldview. He really beleives that if he doesn't wage this culture war 100 million people might die.

He's got a nasty Green shadow and he refuses to acknowledge it as such, instead wrestling hard and harder with it publicly. The problem is that it earns him enormous amounts of money, fame, and love from ignorant people. He's like a drug addict now with the attention.

@SamC

5 hours ago, SamC said:

Welp. The dude said that the devil is inside and then proceeds to continuing his war against wokeness authoritarianism outside of him. This is crazy. He is trying to create a common enemy that unites all the stage blue peeps from the different religions O.o Facinating yet kinda terrifying.

https://youtu.be/7pd0HLeYKsE

He's correct, spiritually speaking you are the devil, deep inside you. Politically he is partially correct, but again his value is his psychological understanding, while it's reductionistic and limited to the big five modal, still has useful insight for those wishing to integrate stage blue to orange.

I don't like your framing though, which isn't accurate to the video you've linked. You make it sound like he's unhinged, but he isn't really, just has a limited perspective politically and lacks the understanding of the spiral stages, cognitive and moral development, broad psychological modals, states of being, other life experiences and other lines of development made him the way he is. However, last 70 seconds he spoke positively to those in the muslim community, to try and unite both the Sufis and shiats together even though he's a successful Caucasian guy. Very similar to Eminem, he dissed Donald Trump and called him out on his bs in a rap cypher, using the success and power to leverage a voice to the black community, despite being white himself he worked his ass off, 20 plus years of rapping in that community to be able to leverage that and lend his voice to the minority that suffered a bit under Trump, Jorden Peterson is likewise similar, leveraging his position and many decades of experiences in psychology so far to deliver a message to the muslim community, despite being white and partly Christian. By his standards, he thinks he's right in saying things, from his perspective.

29 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SamC

He's correct, spiritually speaking you are the devil, deep inside you. Politically he is partially correct, but again his value is his psychological understanding, while it's reductionistic and limited to the big five modal, still has useful insight for those wishing to integrate stage blue to orange.

I don't like your framing though, which isn't accurate to the video you've linked. You make it sound like he's unhinged, but he isn't really, just has a limited perspective politically and lacks the understanding of the spiral stages, cognitive and moral development, broad psychological modals, states of being, other life experiences and other lines of development made him the way he is. However, last 70 seconds he spoke positively to those in the muslim community, to try and unite both the Sufis and shiats together even though he's a successful Caucasian guy. Very similar to Eminem, he dissed Donald Trump and called him out on his bs in a rap cypher, using the success and power to leverage a voice to the black community, despite being white himself he worked his ass off, 20 plus years of rapping in that community to be able to leverage that and lend his voice to the minority that suffered a bit under Trump, Jorden Peterson is likewise similar, leveraging his position and many decades of experiences in psychology so far to deliver a message to the muslim community, despite being white and partly Christian. By his standards, he thinks he's right in saying things, from his perspective.

JP is amazing in many aspects and I really look up to him. The fact that he views muslims in this positive light and have had Muslims on his podcast were they talk about their faith is amazing. 

However.. he is very deluded when it comes to his politics and unconcious toxic life purpose. He wants to unite to divide. That's the real work of the Devil JP should be concerned about but he is to unconcious to realize what he is doing.

47 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SamC

He's unhinged, you just don't see it. Literally everything he accused of the Muslims...he is guilty of. If that isn't unhinged I don't know what is. Its like a naked man walking around yelling at the top of his lungs for naked people to put some damn clothes on and stop practicing voyeurism and you are like....um but where are your clothes...."You think to compare my lack of clothes to your lack of clothes?"

Jordan Peterson is too damn intelligent to NOT see his hypocrisy. I know I'm intelligent but that man is brilliant. So the only way for him NOT to see it...is its willful. He is literally fighting an internal battle because he is too damn smart to be unconsciously deluded. If you spiked his drink with a psychedelic he'd crap his pants because he's have no where to run. He running from his demons like they outside of him and that's why he is doing what he is doing.

Only a deluded being demonizes others for the same flaws he exudes. He is doing this consciously.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He's unhinged, you just don't see it. Literally everything he accused of the Muslims...he is guilty of. If that isn't unhinged I don't know what is. Its like a naked man walking around yelling at the top of his lungs for naked people to put some damn clothes on and stop practicing voyeurism and you are like....um but where are your clothes...."You think to compare my lack of clothes to your lack of clothes?"

Jordan Peterson is too damn intelligent to NOT see his hypocrisy. I know I'm intelligent but that man is brilliant. So the only way for him NOT to see it...is its willful. He is literally fighting an internal battle because he is too damn smart to be unconsciously deluded. If you spiked his drink with a psychedelic he'd crap his pants because he's have no where to run. He running from his demons like they outside of him and that's why he is doing what he is doing.

Only a deluded being demonizes others for the same flaws he exudes. He is doing this consciously.

I see it clear as day, I just don't like to participate in this tier 1 pissing the strawman we hate bandwagon. 

Yes, just as he's consciously causing himself an auto immune disorder, SIBO, and depression, taking anti depressant medication. But hey, he's got his LP so far and doing well enough to be hated for speaking his perspective.

@Razard86 Apparently, Peterson took 7 grams of mushrooms one time, and I’m assuming lower doses before that.  He had a conversation with Richard Dawkins where he describes that during the trip he became directly conscious of the structure of DNA assembling itself.

I guess it’s possible for some people to take high doses of these substances and have their worldviews remain intact afterwards.  Which I find odd, because for me and most of us, they absolutely destroy our preconceived notions every time

A few trips is not enough to deconstruct one's reality. The constructions are too deep, and the consequences too radical.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is that it earns him enormous amounts of money, fame, and love from ignorant people. He's like a drug addict now with the attention.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

Peterson serves the blue niche very well, bridging the gap from blue to orange which is morally much further developed, rejecting any literal, dogmatic and illogical interpretation of the scriptures and grounding the interpretation of the religious source material in a utilitarian, principled mode of thought (reduce harm, aim for the highest good, reject everything else). He stressed that you cannot claim to believe in God if your behaviour doesn't reflect that belief. Muslims who slaughter each other and other faiths over their literal interpretations of the Quran, need to have someone like Peterson to help them out of that paradigm lock. Leo also said in his self reflections that sometimes some of the lower consciousness emotions like anger, shame and guilt are needed to reach people stuck at lower levels of development and consciousness.

Therefore, I think his spoken letter addressed at Muslims is actually quite strong and forward thinking when you leave out his lashing out against Green. It also needs to be acknowledged that Green has a huge orange shadow at the moment being willing to give up freedoms like freedom of speech and even bodily autonomy for the sake of political correctness, social justice and public or "collective" health. Peterson is right to reject that and even right to be afraid of it.

People like him are needed to balance and straighten out the green revolution.

Petersons comments about Elliot were a mess though. Nothing about that made a lot of sense. I think Twitter handled it ok, given that they give him a chance to correct himself and then is page would be online again. It's not like he uttered a hurtful opinion and then was perma banned. He was transphobic the moment he refused to call Elliot by his name, disrespecting and discriminating against his gender identity. 

I think there is an argument to be made against mandated speech when it comes to hundreds of weird and hard to understand pronouns describing 100s of degrees of gender fluidity. But when a woman becomes a man, it's not that hard Jordan, not that hard.

Edited by Phil777
Improved readibilty.

6 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@Razard86 Apparently, Peterson took 7 grams of mushrooms one time, and I’m assuming lower doses before that.  He had a conversation with Richard Dawkins where he describes that during the trip he became directly conscious of the structure of DNA assembling itself.

I guess it’s possible for some people to take high doses of these substances and have their worldviews remain intact afterwards.  Which I find odd, because for me and most of us, they absolutely destroy our preconceived notions every time

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Razard86

I see it clear as day, I just don't like to participate in this tier 1 pissing the strawman we hate bandwagon. 

I don't understand what you mean? Care to explain?

I'm saying there is no way he doesn't understand his own delusion. He literally told the Muslims that they are demons for demonizing others who don't agree...while demonizing. Then said those that demonize him have good between 80-90 percent capacity...as if his own goodness would be any different. 

Like I said he needs to follow his own advice. Its good advice that we all must follow. Even worse he is getting paid to do this with people falling into this pit with him. Its a shame, I love the man but he has fallen into a pit of his own creation.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I don't understand what you mean? Care to explain?

I'm saying there is no way he doesn't understand his own delusion. He literally told the Muslims that they are demons for demonizing others who don't agree...while demonizing. Then said those that demonize him have good between 80-90 percent capacity...as if his own goodness would be any different. 

Like I said he needs to follow his own advice. Its good advice that we all must follow. Even worse he is getting paid to do this with people falling into this pit with him. Its a shame, I love the man but he has fallen into a pit of his own creation.

It is possible, because we not only have multiple types of intelligences, we also have varying degrees of each one. Some people have low intrapersonal intelligence(self awareness of one's ego) to high intrapersonal intelligence. Yes, JP has higher interpersonal intelligence of other's psychology, and varying degrees of mathematical, linguistic, bodily, spatial, nature, philosophical and existential intelligences. There are varying degree of cognitive development as well, so just because JP is lower in the existential/philosophical and intrapersonal intelligence, doesn't mean he's evil, he's where he's at in his stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, states of being, and life experiences he has had plus other lines of development. Most people would not be self aware kf their delusions, just as much as you were before coming to Actualized.org. There was a time in your life you weren't aware of your delusions, so don't be judgemental of JP too quickly.

So, JP shouldn't be paid and lead his LP the way he wants to? Careful, I could flip this back at you, like what makes it justified you should be paid for your LP, while JP shouldn't?

When I said I don't like participating in this tier 1 pissing contest, and be part of the hate bandwagon, I mean that some users here are so hateful and biased against JP that I can feel the negativity, and I don't want any of that as it wastes my time and energy. I can clearly see the hate in how you write, and how others who hate JP write their opinions of him. I ain't got time for that, as I'm busy with my life purpose, and so should you. Go work your LP instead of JP complaining.

55 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Razard86

It is possible, because we not only have multiple types of intelligences, we also have varying degrees of each one. Some people have low intrapersonal intelligence(self awareness of one's ego) to high intrapersonal intelligence. Yes, JP has higher interpersonal intelligence of other's psychology, and varying degrees of mathematical, linguistic, bodily, spatial, nature, philosophical and existential intelligences. There are varying degree of cognitive development as well, so just because JP is lower in the existential/philosophical and intrapersonal intelligence, doesn't mean he's evil, he's where he's at in his stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, states of being, and life experiences he has had plus other lines of development. Most people would not be self aware kf their delusions, just as much as you were before coming to Actualized.org. There was a time in your life you weren't aware of your delusions, so don't be judgemental of JP too quickly.

So, JP shouldn't be paid and lead his LP the way he wants to? Careful, I could flip this back at you, like what makes it justified you should be paid for your LP, while JP shouldn't?

When I said I don't like participating in this tier 1 pissing contest, and be part of the hate bandwagon, I mean that some users here are so hateful and biased against JP that I can feel the negativity, and I don't want any of that as it wastes my time and energy. I can clearly see the hate in how you write, and how others who hate JP write their opinions of him. I ain't got time for that, as I'm busy with my life purpose, and so should you. Go work your LP instead of JP complaining.

1. Where was the judgment point to where I judged him. You are projecting.

2. You are literally arguing with yourself and you didn't even read my words I literally praised him and said he is too smart to not realize what he is doing. 

3. When did I say he was evil? You are projecting again.

4. You are literally doing what JP is doing to the Muslims to me by claiming I'm doing things I'm not.

Again I challenge you to find my judgment. Pointing out what someone is doing isn't judgment. Calling them evil would be judgment. I don't believe in evil...I think you do.

10 hours ago, Phil777 said:

People like him are needed to balance and straighten out the green revolution.

Revolution and reform is likewise necessary fuel for orange to cross to green. Being tired of the status quo, the rat race, or just chasing a profit/goal etc. The energy of reform doesn't cease to exist it will just collectively manifest as something else, like a riot or counterculture. Perhaps some radical political reform like what's happening right now? Soon subconsciously at this rate. Society would stagnate at Orange without collective action.

When you are trying to go from Green to Yellow in more areas of your life that's when you need more intricate understanding of all stages, and including what Peterson offers when he does a video. Because when you see flaws in something that is of incredible value in of itself, and so is relating through all the different perspectives of life more readily to others.