JuliusCaesar

My thoughts about Leo's recent video

32 posts in this topic

This will be a conglomeration of my thoughts that arise from an eclectic and multiperspectival point of view on Leo's recent video, if you haven't seen it yet and are into spirituality, then go watch it here.

I normally detest linearity, but in terms of the range of importance of issues, I feel that opining on statements made by Leo early in the video would be best. Early into the video, Leo mentions how he's 40 years of age and believes that he'll perish some time into the future. So my opening criticism would be on the fact that you're thinking too much like a human. Think of all the things you've experienced thus far and their extremely radical nature. Do you honestly believe that you are and will always be incapable of making your human self immortal? Or are you telling me you want to grow old and die?

No, you as a human want to be young and perfectly healthy eternally just as much as I do. Think back, therefore, to how you were decades in the past. How you once were totally incapable of predicting what following the path of enlightenment would did to you. I mean, you were actually stupid enough to be atheist for Pete's sake. Even the religious morons got that one right! I understand that most of your awakenings seem to you not to "enable" your ego to manipulate consensus reality. That you currently believe that the things of the Godhead are not some kind of toy for your ego. Given however your past stupidity, what is the probability then, that future you will look back also on the current you and think "wow, how stupid and self-limiting I was!".

Furthermore, has it occurred to you that given our infinitely loving nature(as such we literally don't give a fuck what happens ever) that we would actually permit your ego to weaponize higher consciousness resources in your ordinary "human" life? And the fact that you currently believe that there's no way for example, that you could sustain high consciousness states indefinitely might also be bullshit? Open your mind to higher possibilities for human selves than you currently understand to be possible/real. I could go on and on about this, how you know there are humans who have done paranormal things, how you're even aware of some rare instances of what you like to call "specific omniscience" in mortal man. But I believe I've done more than what's necessary to make my point sufficiently well.

Now I'll address other deficiencies I find in you which are more minor than this self-limiting crack addiction of believing ordinary human limitations are somehow absolutely immutable. You have a substantial Stage Red shadow, and a minor Stage Orange one. The Orange one is no serious problem, though I'd like to ask that you stop judging all of those highly technical academics simply because their worldview is full of delusional nonsense. Because while yes, it's true they're deluded rather highly, it's simultaneously true that you're likely to be overcorrecting in your response to their inadequacies. And that you should hold yourself to a higher intellectual standard from an Orange perspective. Meaning you should, for instance, care more about consensus reality than you do now. Know that just because reality is a dream, that doesn't change the fact the dream is governed by absolute mental laws. And because these laws are mental, they can be broken or transcended by one who is sufficiently powerful within the dream to do so. Don't demonize within yourself, therefore, those who demand you do paranormal things before them.

Onto the more severe deficiency/shadow you have in Stage Red. The majority of liberals also suffer from this. You've demonized those who are ruthlessly ambitious. But they are in fact you as you know, their ambitions are your ambitions. Their "sins" if you can forgive me for using such an asinine human concept, are your "sins". Has it not occurred to you, Leo that by refusing to embrace selfish ambition, you've made a mouse out of yourself? That if you thought more like for example one such as Dan Peña, that you wouldn't need to imagine me to assist you in moving beyond your current limitations? That if you were so ruthless ambitious and disrespectful of rules which are not your own, that in all likelihood, you'd actually progress much faster than you currently do in the spiritual work you do? Realize that Stage Coral is essentially much like a combination of Turquoise and Red, and that you're holding yourself back from the higher possibilities we have in store for you. By the way, would you please remove that "No spiritual mumbo-jumbo." part of the Personal Development heading? You're only creating the illusion that spirituality is useless bullshit, and helping reinforce the erroneous perception that you're a cult leader in the minds of stage orange materalists here. This is complete and utter foolishness, and nothing more than human nonsense anyway.

Furthermore, your belief that highly selfish entities are not capable of higher states of consciousness and power is mostly baloney. There exist in our reality, many ludicrously selfish entities that are easily powerful enough to create matter out of nothing in our consensus reality. However, they struggle to proceed beyond a certain point in spirituality. Because in order to go further, they have to embrace all things as the love and light of the Godhead, and as such, there is a point beyond which they cannot proceed without dropping their selfishness. However, that threshold is dramatically higher than you'd imagine.

There are beings in the universe who by their own power have turned themselves into plants on Earth so humans may commune with them via consumption. Some of these entities are servants of the light, but some of them enjoy the darkness. The various species of Datura is one such example of a negatively oriented entity doing this. All personal individuations of God are all together as individual drops of water which comprise an ocean. And she is as a mighty river. At her level of development, she experiences whatsoever she desires. And increases in power over time, approaching absolute power. Her purpose on our planet is twofold. One, to satisfy her sadistic tendencies directly, she imposes what your medical scientists call anticholingeric syndrome upon the idiots who consume her that know little to nothing about her. Two to do so more indirectly, by empowering the human entity giving them some degree of command in this dream, and using them to impose suffering upon other humans with this power.

Men of knowledge tend to know that if they fast for prolonged periods of time prior to ingestion. Then the nasty effects, she ordinarily imposes are not present as there's dramatically less acetylcholine in the body to compete with the anticholingerics present in the plant. There have been many instances of humans who have to various degrees of progression, moved beyond their own limitations by successfully binding her to their will. But make no mistake about, a being as powerful, wise, and ruthlessly selfish as her always succeeds in enslaving her most serious acolytes. And they become powerful enemies of the human race, creating pathogens, natural disasters, and many other blights on mankind that otherwise wouldn't exist.

Just in case there are any psychopaths reading this, I'll prescribe a method for using her to generate your own insights into spirituality and reality, that if you're stupid enough to follow, will result in you becoming her bitch. Which if you're a psychopath is the last thing you want. Abstain from all food for 30 days, then on the thirtieth day ingest 500 or more seeds of her. The differences in potency due to species variants doesn't need to be taken into account for, as the competitive antagonism of choline receptors will be nearly nonexistent under such circumstances. Therefore, you are "safe" doing this at least in terms of biological danger. But make no mistake about it, the best that will come of this is you becoming an instrument of her terror. And don't fool yourself into thinking you can handle her or succeed in achieving anything of substance with her beyond various minor things. If you want to destroy the human species with her, you fail miserably even with her help in spite of her tremendous power. All the enemies of humanity has been made their footstool in the past, and it will always be so in the future. Because the forces of the light are more intense and powerful than the darkness, so the darkness has always failed and the light always triumphed.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

You're thinking way too much about this. You're also crazy.

Edited by TheOneReborn

2 hours ago, TheOneReborn said:

You're thinking way too much about this. You're also crazy.

Lmfao.

nicolas-cage-crazy.gif

5 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Has it not occurred to you, Leo that by refusing to embrace selfish ambition, you've made a mouse out of yourself? That if you thought more like for example one such as Dan Peña

Feedback appreciated, but hell no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I really like the idea of the 10% BS / 90% truth. Werner Herzog uses the term "ecstatic truth" to describe something similar he does with his documentaries.

I think it would work best if that was in the text disclaimer before each video. A very unique idea and quite a radical way to teach. It forces people to retain a little headspace to think for themselves.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I respect your decision not to attempt to integrate your Stage Red shadow. We all have shit we don't want to face. But you seem to be reducing everything I've said only to this, and are ignoring the fact that ultimately, I'm saying you should be probing the unknown possibilities of existence in ways you haven't yet considered. Especially in the domain of making your spiritual practices more utilitarian and practical in your human life. This is the key to reaching the next level of the work you're doing.

50 minutes ago, Yarco said:

If your critique devolves into telling psychotic people to take datura at the end... you messed up somewhere along the way

Did you read what I've written down? Clearly, I say that Toloache(the being living within the plant and it's creator) would make you her bitch if you followed the instructions I gave. If you think psychopaths(who are probably the only people interested in her that also know anything substantial about her) are willing to let themselves be enslaved. Then you don't understand psychopaths at all.

4 hours ago, TheOneReborn said:

You're thinking way too much about this.

I suppose that by your standards Einstein thought too much about physics. Oh well, less thinking and more doing for me in the future.

4 hours ago, TheOneReborn said:

You're also crazy.

In the eyes of the majority of people in our culture, everything Leo teaches is crazy, but that doesn't change the fact that it's true. I understand that you believe me to be in some sort of state of psychosis. But consider the possibility that I'm so sane you've blown your mind.

It was a great episode. I sense I respect Leo more as a teacher, I believe in him to improve his teachings and his embodiment. I sense and respect me and Leo wouldn’t likely be “friends” and that we are different types of people with different life experience. I don’t need Leo to be my friend I need him to do his job. And, of course I respect and appreciate him. 

I appreciated his perspectives on mental Illness, peoples maturity/ intelligence/ development, his teaching, the challenges he faces as an internet “guru”. It must be very challenging to balance it all, to feel the weight of responsibility etc 

From what I am observing he is a rare teacher, spiritual master and public intellectual in how he self reflects based on the principles of love, selflessness and consciousness. I appreciate that he sees his finite flaws. I personally grow a lot when I see a teacher do this sort of self accepted self reflection and admittance of flaws and sticking points. 

Looking forward to the courses and next 100 episodes. I also commit to being a better student and advocate for the highest teachings and wisdom that a human can know and embody. This isn’t about actualized for me but for God, Truth and Love and the well being of all future generations.

Its clear to me he is grounded in Truth, understanding and providing as much value he can to man kind despite inner and outer challenges. He is an inspiration to all who can stomach him and his words and wisdom will likely ripple through human consciousness development for thousands of years. 

Keep doing what your doing Leo.  

Peace

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

32 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Did you read what I've written down? Clearly, I say that Toloache(the being living within the plant and it's creator) would make you her bitch if you followed the instructions I gave. If you think psychopaths(who are probably the only people interested in her that also know anything substantial about her) are willing to let themselves be enslaved. Then you don't understand psychopaths at all.

This was a post about your thoughts on Leo's most recent video though. How is any of the stuff about datura relevant?

28 minutes ago, Yarco said:

This was a post about your thoughts on Leo's most recent video though. How is any of the stuff about datura relevant?

The whole point of my post is to advocate for views and practices that can take humans beyond their limitations in their ordinary life, bringing permanent change to their baseline state of consciousness. I've personally spent a great deal of time in the past months studying her from both a first-person perspective of my own experience with her and also from a third-person perspective integrating the experiences of occultists/shamans from Amerindian tribes that corroborate what I've experienced also. I've learned that the possibility for exactly the kind of work I'm describing here exists with her. The problem is, that the downside is so massive that it isn't worth it. Because at the end of the day, there's always a better way.

The reason I spoke about her, was to solidify my point about how Leo is partially wrong in his assumption about selfish beings being incapable of doing high-level work in consciousness/spirituality. But correct in the sense that there is in fact a level of development that they can't touch without sacrificing their selfish orientation. Specifically, the octave of unity is unassailable to them, because the concept of separation is the bread and butter of their negativity. So while Toloache may be able to create a statue out of nowhere, or even entire people out of nothing. At the same time, there's unquestionably an upper limit to her spiritual potential due to her selfishness. Or in other words, there's such a thing as what you might call a highly dualistic version of nondual spirituality. Wherein entities only merge with other entities selfish like themselves and within that framework, they do spiritual work.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You get to say that, because given the many factors like stage of development, cognitive and moral development, psychology, state of being, life experiences, other lines of development like career/job, finance, familial/intimacy relationships, social circle, health, fitness, home life, hobbies, upbringing, cultural/narrative/ideological programming,  body composition and genetics that you are lucky to not turn out as selfishly as Dan Pena or Donald Trump. Especially the intuition part, while it's hard to prove it, it sure does seem like you have a higher intelligence for intuition receiving. 

13 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Realize that Stage Coral is essentially much like a combination of Turquoise and Red, and that you're holding yourself back from the higher possibilities we have in store for you.

There is no evidence of Coral. As far as I'm concerned the Beck model should just be dropped entirely because of its inferiority to Wilber's (which follows the order of the rainbow colors, in line with the traditions of "subtle energy" which saw the lowest to highest patterns of energy correlate with the levels of the rainbow) or even Leo's modified version.

There are beings in the universe who by their own power have turned themselves into plants on Earth so humans may commune with them via consumption. Some of these entities are servants of the light, but some of them enjoy the darkness.

This is something you've seen for yourself? How is it reproducible in my faculty of reason? How do I believe this?

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

Leo - have you ever thought about making your videos considerably shorter?  By condensing the length, you increase signal to noise ratio even further although you obviously lose some information

I've spent the last nearly 2 years straight simplifying my mental filters and constructs so that they are more resonant and parsimonious.  Needed to reset my training data aggressively before I move on to the next stage in my life.

48 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

There is no evidence of Coral.

This doesn't comport with my experience of reality very well. From my perspective, you're clinging to unnecessary limitations. I understand, however, that in your experience what you're saying ostensibly is true. But keep in mind that absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. After all to an orangutan, there's no evidence in his direct experience that it's possible to build a spaceship for example, he'd probably even struggle to imagine such a thing as it involves so many concepts that aren't real to him.

50 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This is something you've seen for yourself?

It's something I've experienced firsthand. Though it's also something I've read in third-person accounts as well.

50 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How is it reproducible in my faculty of reason?

This "physical reality" is a dream, and as such it's possible for certain sentient beings to bring it under the control of their consciousness. As such there can be and are alien entities that are more powerful than humanity currently is, and who are capable of doing this.

52 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How do I believe this?

To be candid, I'd probably prefer it if you didn't. If the whole world besides me were exactly like this, then I'd get to become the only human beyond the limitations of possibility for ordinary mortals. Also, until you can prove the things I'm claiming in your direct experience, it's probably best if you don't believe them.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It's something I've experienced firsthand. Though it's also something I've read in third-person accounts as well.

I can also confirm I have turned into a tree during a trip, and I mean literally as in my whole reality changing, living a lifetime of at least 200 years as one in nonlinear time.

Much more than what one thinks is possible is possible.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

You get to say that, because given the many factors like stage of development, cognitive and moral development, psychology, state of being, life experiences, other lines of development like career/job, finance, familial/intimacy relationships, social circle, health, fitness, home life, hobbies, upbringing, cultural/narrative/ideological programming,  body composition and genetics that you are lucky to not turn out as selfishly as Dan Pena or Donald Trump.

Perhaps so, but I'm not about to give that up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

There are beings in the universe who by their own power have turned themselves into plants on Earth so humans may commune with them via consumption. Some of these entities are servants of the light, but some of them enjoy the darkness. The various species of Datura is one such example of a negatively oriented entity doing this. All personal individuations of God are all together as individual drops of water which comprise an ocean. And she is as a mighty river. At her level of development, she experiences whatsoever she desires. And increases in power over time, approaching absolute power.

7 minutes ago, amanen said:

I can also confirm I have turned into a tree during a trip, and I mean literally as in my whole reality changing, living a lifetime of at least 200 years as one in nonlinear time.

Much more than what one thinks is possible is possible.

xD

WTF

I haven't had time to watch Leo's videos, because I've been too busy working, and doing hobbies. But, I'll make a day where I can binge watch all 4 or so latest videos. @Leo Gura Yea bro get you on that, that's a dangerous rabbit hole to go down, because it's actually painful to be a confrontational hard-headed person. Those people catch tons of flak. And yeah I'd say I'm a bone in the body of your fanbase. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

You get to say that, because given the many factors like stage of development, cognitive and moral development, psychology, state of being, life experiences, other lines of development like career/job, finance, familial/intimacy relationships, social circle, health, fitness, home life, hobbies, upbringing, cultural/narrative/ideological programming,  body composition and genetics that you are lucky to not turn out as selfishly as Dan Pena or Donald Trump. Especially the intuition part, while it's hard to prove it, it sure does seem like you have a higher intelligence for intuition receiving. 

This is an excellent point, furthermore, their love of self is nothing other than the love of God for Godself ultimately. This reminds me of when 434 said that he once killed a machine elf. It was some kind of dragon being obviously evil entity, so he attacked it with his mind and found it fleeing him. Then he continued pursuing to attack it until it died. The machine elves were offended horribly by the humanness of his(434's) behavior, in part because death is something that normally didn't occur in their reality. And banned him from their realm for a total 6 months. For 6 months, no matter how much psilocybin he ingested, he couldn't trip because of his human folly. I can't help but think that I must feel about Leo's views on men such as these much the same way the elves did about 434's similar behavior. At the same time however, I accept the fact that since it's Leo's dream from his own perspective, it's his right to reject or accept whatever aspects of us he chooses. And that's ultimately also the same love that makes men like Donald Trump act as they do.