Razard86

Why Suffering is Love, Pain is just the mechanism to wake up

18 posts in this topic

Pain, oh how we loathe thee. Pain oh how we avoid thee. Pain oh how you spoil everything. Pain oh how joyful I am when you are gone but how much I hate when you are near. Pain why can't you just leave me alone? You torture me, why are you even here? But then you notice, that wherever Pain is, it always follows a revelation. Pain always seems to be wherever there is a wrong turn, that Pain always seems to be connected to Ignorance.

When you are sleeping if you experience a sharp pain in your body you awaken. When a person goes through a Dark Night of the Soul what follows is an "awakening." So the purpose of pain is to wake you up. To wake up to be taken from darkness, from the unconscious, and into the light of consciousness or what can be called "Enlightenment."

Without Pain, the pathway to truth cannot be found. You cannot awaken without pain, you cannot raise in awareness without pain. Notice that all growth has always been forged through pain. Anyone who has ever succeeded in anything long enough has all dealt with pain. At a certain point, you need to accept pain as necessary. Pain is your alarm clock to wake up and pay attention. Its the alarm to say LOOK you are not seeing what is actually there. Pain also lets you know when you are projecting. If you are ever in pain emotionally psychologically it is all projection. Pain is there to let you know.

Pain....it is a communicator, that is too often misunderstood. Pain is there to tell you....that is not real. Between every false belief is pain. You only learn of its falsehood because of the pain. Those who embrace pain, embrace expansion. Your entire life you have always desired to expand, but each time you try to, you experience pain. Pain is a necessary part of expansion. So embrace it, forgive pain and accept it. 

If you can do this, you will awaken, if you awaken enough times you will discover you created pain, and that the pain was there to test how bad did you want to wake up?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Spot on. It’s a tough pill to swallow but so true. Within pain lies the greatest freedom. This is why I love strong determination sits, it’s just like a big “fuck you” to the part that wants to be comfortable and not face pain 

@Razard86 Very Powerful idea. I notice a lot of pain in my ideals of who I should be. It is almost like I am trying to force myself to be something I am not and as a result I end up being stuck in life with a lot of resistance. Pain is telling me that I could be something much greater than I think I am. For example, when I was younger I had the idea that I could think whatever I want because nobody could hear my cruel thoughts. The pain is in the falsehood that I am the ego mind and I am separate from the rest of reality. There are many other applications of this as well.

Good message.

p-ush a-wareness i-nto n-ow

p-roves a-live i- n-ature

p-assing a-way i-s n-ear

#pain

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

p-ush a-wareness i-nto n-ow

p-roves a-live i- n-ature

p-assing a-way i-s n-ear

#pain

Nice very creative!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Very true!

Once, when I was in deep suffering, I prayed to the Divine Mother and asked her what to do, and she immediately replied: Recognize it as Love

that was the most beautiful recontextualization I've ever experienced

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Spot on. It’s a tough pill to swallow but so true. Within pain lies the greatest freedom. This is why I love strong determination sits, it’s just like a big “fuck you” to the part that wants to be comfortable and not face pain 

This perspective on pain is partially true. In reality, it is much more complex than what the OP suggests. 

If pain is all it takes to awaken or liberate somebody, every wage slave (almost everybody) would have been awake and free by now.

Everybody wants to escape the PAIN of wage slavery, and understandably so.

I think that the acceptance of pain is important. But, I also think that healing and awakening through pleasure is important as well. Sometimes there is pain in life, in this work. That is okay. But, there is also extreme joy, love, and pleasure if done correctly. Really, when you life is going well and you are very concious I think like is meant to be enjoyed.

Siva (God) , has no preferences of whether it suffers or not. So, it created this dream for itself where it can suffer or experience pleasure and plenty of both. Create your own experience.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Very true!

Once, when I was in deep suffering, I prayed to the Divine Mother and asked her what to do, and she immediately replied: Recognize it as Love

that was the most beautiful recontextualization I've ever experienced

Wow Nice! I'm glad you experienced that.

Yes, Jesus flagellated before the mockery of the people, and then nailed naked to a cross, writhing in agony like a worm before the gaze of his executioners, possessed by the greatest pain, the greatest impotence, the greatest humiliation. and suddenly, he realizes that this atrocious suffering opens up and is the glory of existence in all its intensity, in its absolute beauty, in its totality.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I think that the acceptance of pain is important. But, I also think that healing and awakening through pleasure is important as well. Sometimes there is pain in life, in this work. That is okay. But, there is also extreme joy, love, and pleasure if done correctly. Really, when you life is going well and you are very concious I think like is meant to be enjoyed.

Siva (God) , has no preferences of whether it suffers or not. So, it created this dream for itself where it can suffer or experience pleasure and plenty of both. Create your own experience.

Pain is inevitable as long as we are in 3D. That was really the point of the post. There are ways to deal with this, certain meditations do exist where you can create a separation between the experience of pain and your present awareness. But pain itself is a natural part of this 3D reality/illusion.

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, Jesus flagellated before the mockery of the people, and then nailed naked to a cross, writhing in agony like a worm before the gaze of his executioners, possessed by the greatest pain, the greatest impotence, the greatest humiliation. and suddenly, he realizes that this atrocious suffering opens up and is the glory of existence in all its intensity, in its absolute beauty, in its totality.

Very Well Said. Every Single Word. Yes Jesus was something else with that whole dying in the hot Sun while naked, with a crown of thorns, whipped and beaten, spit on, pierced by a spear, dying in agony on a cross. Make me shake my head.

19 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Pain is inevitable as long as we are in 3D. That was really the point of the post. There are ways to deal with this, certain meditations do exist where you can create a separation between the experience of pain and your present awareness. But pain itself is a natural part of this 3D reality/illusion.

Yea, but not constant pain. You can awaken through pleasure also. Also, a lot of your pain is self created. So, be mindful of that too.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Suffering/lack of suffering is just another way Oneness uses duality to know itself. To 'be'. 

If you had nothing to compare 'feeling good' against, how would you know what feeling good is? 

Without outside, what is an inside? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Well said! @Razard86

Something to add as well, is the desire to wake up, or a desire to be "be present." One way to think of it is like an alarm clock, we set it to wake us up, but we always have the option to snooze. I see so many that do that, the pain "awakens" them long enough to snooze, and think of another reason to go back to "sleep."

Working in a kitchen, often when I get oil burns or cut myself, is when I am not present, over conceptualizing. The pain like you mentioned,

On 7/6/2022 at 6:42 AM, Razard86 said:

When you are sleeping if you experience a sharp pain in your body you awaken.

brings me back to the present. But without reflection on what led to me hurting my body, I may use that pain to fuel another thought story, driving me more unconscious...

Overall, thanks for sharing! Love your articulation of this.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

1 hour ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Well said! @Razard86

Something to add as well, is the desire to wake up, or a desire to be "be present." One way to think of it is like an alarm clock, we set it to wake us up, but we always have the option to snooze. I see so many that do that, the pain "awakens" them long enough to snooze, and think of another reason to go back to "sleep."

Working in a kitchen, often when I get oil burns or cut myself, is when I am not present, over conceptualizing. The pain like you mentioned,

brings me back to the present. But without reflection on what led to me hurting my body, I may use that pain to fuel another thought story, driving me more unconscious...

Overall, thanks for sharing! Love your articulation of this.

I love your articulation as well thanks for posting.

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Yea, but not constant pain. You can awaken through pleasure also. Also, a lot of your pain is self created. So, be mindful of that too.

When did I say constant pain? When did I limit awakening to just pain? 

A lot of your pain is self-created? Everything in your life is your creation. You only experience yourself in your entire life as a human. I don't even need to use Spirituality to make this point. Go take a bite of some food and then have someone else take a bite. Your opinion and there opinion will be different. Go watch a movie with said person your experience will be different. There is no objective reality. Your reality has always been subjective and it will always be that way.

Sex with another is just masturbation. If I killed your nervous system you could not experience the pleasure of sex. That means whatever you experience has been your creation. It goes even deeper than this, but I will leave it right there. So yeah every emotion, every physical pain, its you. Nothing to blame or point a finger at, that is but an illusion.

Edited by Razard86