iboughtleosbooklist

Here's why God won't experience everything

22 posts in this topic

The horrible things going on in the world are part of the illusion. Its a trick of relativity which helps God cope with infinity. It's like "wow my first world life is so comfy compared with being a Jew during the Holocaust - lucky me". But that's just part of the dream.

You think: "why am I so fortunate to have been born in such a calm era" - but that's how God keeps itself asleep.

Ever complained about your life and someone says "we're lucky, think about starving children in Africa" and then you could say "but that's not in my direct experience right now" but that argument makes zero sense to normies because they believe in "others" so deeply.

God is ETERNAL LOVE FOR ITSELF. It's literally idiotic to put itself through horrible suffering unless it wants to. You must want it. It must make sense. So yes rape and murder and everything exists, because life is basically GTA V ONLINE. It's a wicked dramatic game to play.

But all the horrible gore and torture - there is nobody experiencing that. This is your dream only! Wake the fuck up! There are no animals with their own individual consciousnessess suffering away. God dreams the 21st century and it happens. Do you get it yet? It's solipsism!!!

All you have experienced is your own life. How was your life? Pretty good? Yeah it's gonna be that FOR ETERNITY. It's infinite okay-ness for itself. Everything that happened to you, you got through just fine. Right now in this moment you are chilling. It will be more of the same.

(Unless you want to experience the pain of bullet ants, then go ahead, nobody is stopping you, book a flight to Brazil and experience 10/10 pain. But you get my point, it's all up to YOU. That's freedom baby!)

There isn't some "God" dude sitting up there deciding to inflict pain or grant you luxuries.

I don't think so anyway...

I wouldn't be shocked if I die and find myself including ego floating around talking to some crescent moon before being sucked into a Crash Bandicoot portal and having all of what I am washed away... Shit gets TOO fucking weird on drugs.

48 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

There isn't some "God" dude sitting up there deciding to inflict pain or grant you luxuries.

I don't think so anyway...

I wouldn't be shocked if I die and find myself including ego floating around talking to some crescent moon before being sucked into a Crash Bandicoot portal and having all of what I am washed away... Shit gets TOO fucking weird on drugs.

God isn't sitting anywhere.

But God IS. 

He exists.

"Shit getting weird on drugs" is a cool experience. It is not God-realization though.

Edited by Michael Jackson

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

God IS. 

He exists.

Why are you choosing the term God?

1 minute ago, RMQualtrough said:

Why are you choosing the term God?

@RMQualtrough

God=limitless, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, presence itself, consciousness, Love, Infinity, Nothingness, Truth.

That's what I mean by that word.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

5 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@RMQualtrough

God=limitless, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, presence itself, consciousness, Love, Infinity, Nothingness, Truth.

That's what I mean by that word.

What do you mean by "Love"?

I don't think God is a good term. Look at the OP post and most interpretations. It sucks. I wish people would adopt Brahman, which doesn't have the Western BS ideas attached.

i-i sometimes wish everything but my perspective was fake. it would be quite convenient to never suffer and only have comfy dreams

latest video from leo about "infinite gods" makes everything so confusing. werent all perspective always supposed to be infinite themselves? how to prove division within bubbles of consciousness when they are only aware of themselves after they are one? if understandings of spirituality can be flipped, how many radical changes should we expect until an approximation of truth in uncovered?

i feel even more lost

28 minutes ago, nuwu said:

i-i sometimes wish everything but my perspective was fake. it would be quite convenient to never suffer and only have comfy dreams

latest video from leo about "infinite gods" makes everything so confusing. werent all perspective always supposed to be infinite themselves? how to prove division within bubbles of consciousness when they are only aware of themselves after they are one? if understandings of spirituality can be flipped, how many radical changes should we expect until an approximation of truth in uncovered?

i feel even more lost

You're making Leo into a guru. Stop listening to Leo. You should assume that everything you've read or heard about awakening is total BS.

The truth cannot be found through words and concepts. Noone can teach you in these matters but yourself. Turn within.

Apparently.

@iboughtleosbooklist I understand what you're saying but things that are supposedly happening in the world can also impact my direct experience. Corona pandemic affected my life and possible war between Russia and NATO will affect it also. That is something I don't have control over.

5 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

What do you mean by "Love"?

@RMQualtrough The realization of pure metaphysical Goodness and Oneness. Something you haven't yet realized.

5 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I don't think God is a good term

God is the perfect term. "Oh my God" is the only thing you will say when meeting him;)

3 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@RMQualtrough The realization of pure metaphysical Goodness and Oneness. Something you haven't yet realized.

God is the perfect term. "Oh my God" is the only thing you will say when meeting him;)

What is "goodness"?

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

What is "goodness"?

@RMQualtrough

As I said, this is something you haven't yet realized. When you realize it, you will call it pure Goodness, Heaven, God, Love.

Words are utterly meaningless in comparison to it and could never capture it or describe it. Literally infinitely good.

4 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@RMQualtrough

As I said, this is something you haven't yet realized. When you realize it, you will call it pure Goodness, Heaven, God, Love.

Words are utterly meaningless in comparison to it and could never capture it or describe it. Literally infinitely good.

I didn't get "goodness". Neither benevolence nor malevolence... No "God", no "him" lol... I did say "heaven" but I ought to have said Nirvana.

The only emotion was a kind of shock and awe effect.

Feelings of love, euphoria and joy are commonly triggered by DMT, I can see on all the reports. I don't feel these emotions. They are absent therefore in any breakthrough trip I have had. So that element might just be a drug effect.

10 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

God dreams the 21st century and it happens. Do you get it yet? It's solipsism!!!

I do get it and thank you for this great post! I've been having similar insights about the TRUTH. Yesterday I was at a party and I simply realized how each thing happening was capital "m" ME/GOD doing it in real time. The realization deepens the quality of attention and non resistance, it's just you with yourself, loving whatever is shown about yourself.

It takes real commitment to direct experience to realize this. You aren't in a evil world at all. It merely seems that way, that is the illusion.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

7 hours ago, amanen said:

It takes real commitment to direct experience to realize this. You aren't in a evil world at all. It merely seems that way, that is the illusion.

But then why are you telling “us” this? Wouldn’t then you be God? Or are you merely just a figment of my consciousness in the form of pixels trying to wake me up? 

12 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

But then why are you telling “us” this? Wouldn’t then you be God? Or are you merely just a figment of my consciousness in the form of pixels trying to wake me up? 

I am God, but there is literally no difference in you and me. You are me. To not interact with oneself in the form of 'others' would be to create a subtle duality between self and other.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@iboughtleosbooklist that's right.  There is justI Being.  There is not even a back of your head or anything outside your door.  It's a dream.   It's God's dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God is experiencing everything right here right now ,forever.