RMQualtrough

n,n-DMT is not reliable

33 posts in this topic

I tripped on this substance around 100 times or more, many combinations as well including with LSD, 4-ACO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, Ketamine, MDMA, benzodiazepines.

Out of around 100 trips, only about 4 or 5 induced a "mystical state".

For me, it was reliable when combined with higher doses of LSD. The sense of total unity was repeated twice in a row on two attempts with 4 and 5 tabs respectively.

On its own, vaporized DMT is very similar to Salvia. And sends you through a nonsensical railgun shooter type landscape at high speeds, with nonsensical bizarre apparitions of blob aliens, jesters, hallways, cartoon characters, and so on. Within that is no insight at all...

Combined with mushroom analogues, a visual masterpiece was produced with 4-AcO. I think the 4-HO-MET combination might be dangerous as I experienced depressed breathing. The manufactured "dream" was like a fever dream and made no sense.

LSD ego death is closer to ego replacement or some kind of fracturing. You can believe you are other people or things. LSD can also reveal the subconscious elements of the mind which disagree and argue with each other. That is certainly the most insightful experience with LSD (taken on its own) that I recall.

Changa was like a mushroomy version of DMT, it felt to have more of a classical psychedelic feel.

Vaporized 5-MeO-DMT by the sounds of it, is the only way to reliably put someone into a "nondual" state.

12 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

jesters, hallways Within that is no insight at all...

This is quite ignorant.

37 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I tripped on this substance around 100 times or more, many combinations as well including with LSD, 4-ACO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, Ketamine, MDMA, benzodiazepines.

Out of around 100 trips, only about 4 or 5 induced a "mystical state".

Works for me 100% of the time.

On its own, vaporized DMT is very similar to Salvia. And sends you through a nonsensical railgun shooter type landscape at high speeds, with nonsensical bizarre apparitions of blob aliens, jesters, hallways, cartoon characters, and so on.

Never got any of that shit.

Just 100% God-realization.

Vaporized 5-MeO-DMT by the sounds of it, is the only way to reliably put someone into a "nondual" state.

Every psychedelic I've ever tried has put me into an nondual state of some kind and some degree. Tested something like 20-30 of them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every psychedelic I've ever tried has put me into an nondual state of some kind and some degree. Tested something like 20-30 of them.

Just goes to show they don't work for everyone. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1) Nothing works for everyone.

2) Psychedelics have a HUGE range of variety in how they affect people. I keep stressing this point and you guys keep underestimating it.

Wait till you hear about my weed trip report.

Weird, I've done only a handful of NN-Dmt trips.

All of them took me to a mystical state at their barest minimum and a non-dual one at their best.

All of them breakthroughs after just one toke. The state always begins right after i exhale that one toke. Its just impossible to take another one.

Barely get any visuals, entities or such. I get more DMT related visuals while practicing OBEs, than while tripping on it.

Edited by Yog

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hmm... Is 5-MeO-DMT the first psychedelic you ever tried, by any chance?

I've had friends who smoked DMT and similarly had Salvia type bizarre trips where the cushions were asking to enter their body and possess them, strange visions of spider webs. Just bizarro land.

I forgot if you've used Salvia extract. That should give you a very different type of trip.

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This is quite ignorant.

Really, dude? Tell me what insight I should take from flying down a hallway with jester magicians poking out from doors tipping their hat at me.

This is what I am saying...

Say you have Richard Dawkins in front of you. You have one shot with a drug to show him what you are talking about. The only drug you would pick would be vaporized 5-MeO-DMT to breakthrough.

If Dawkins smoked some n,n-DMT, probably he's going to have a weird bunch of visuals and not come out with any change in perspective... I don't even really get heavy visuals from DMT, but the perspective shift is usually a bit closer to Salvia or psychosis.

About 5 trips out of 100 actually induced a heavy nondual state. That's a very poor batting average.

I have done a lot of Bufo Alvarius group ceremonies, and we share experiences afterwards.  Every person has their own unique experience.  Everyone gets what they need.  It’s not a contest.  The goal is to heal and not have an experience.  The deepest nondual unity experience I ever heard was from my guide.  Her heart stopped and they had to perform CPR to revive her.  She was deciding whether to remain in bliss or go back into the dream.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I have done a lot of Bufo Alvarius group ceremonies, and we share experiences afterwards.  Every person has their own unique experience.  Everyone gets what they need.  It’s not a contest.  The goal is to heal and not have an experience.  The deepest nondual unity experience I ever heard was from my guide.  Her heart stopped and they had to perform CPR to revive her.  She was deciding whether to remain in bliss or go back into the dream.

In your experience, would you not say the theme of those trips roughly converges into a "mystical awakening" or whatever. Unity?

I know there's great variance on DMT, irrespective of dose actually. I certainly had such experiences with DMT, but could not ever say that it is reliable and reproducible. Seems pot luck.

52 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Tell me what insight I should take from flying down a hallway with jester

You don't know what they are.

This is what I am saying...

Say you have Richard Dawkins in front of you. You have one shot with a drug to show him what you are talking about. The only drug you would pick would be vaporized 5-MeO-DMT to breakthrough.

If Dawkins smoked some n,n-DMT, probably he's going to have a weird bunch of visuals and not come out with any change in perspective... I don't even really get heavy visuals from DMT, but the perspective shift is usually a bit closer to Salvia or psychosis.

About 5 trips out of 100 actually induced a heavy nondual state. That's a very poor batting average.

Yes, this is completely true.

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Hmm... Is 5-MeO-DMT the first psychedelic you ever tried, by any chance?

Nope

I've had friends who smoked DMT and similarly had Salvia type bizarre trips where the cushions were asking to enter their body and possess them, strange visions of spider webs. Just bizarro land.

I forgot if you've used Salvia extract. That should give you a very different type of trip.

I have done Salvia, but only small dose. Salvia is some crazy shit. Still takes me into nonduality and infinity. Just in a weirder way.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nope

I have done Salvia, but only small dose. Salvia is some crazy shit. Still takes me into nonduality and infinity. Just in a weirder way.

Does 5 meo/regular dmt ever take you to weird realms? 

I remember you once mentioned "it's a pure consciousness". But does it mess with your surroundings at all in your experience? As turning your room into a complete warphole without anything to ground you

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Does 5 meo/regular dmt ever take you to weird realms? 

I remember you once mentioned "it's a pure consciousness". But does it mess with your surroundings at all in your experience? As turning your room into a complete warphole without anything to ground you

They take me to full God-realization, which is weirder than any realm.

Surroundings don't change, they just get wavey and fluid.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I found DMT to be insightful. The insight felt deeper like into the core of oneself. it really feels like a microscope zoom into your mind/body

Edited by SgtPepper

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wait till you hear about my weed trip report.

Looking forward to it! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

5 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Your doing way to little. Take 10 tabs of 1p-lsd then come back to this forum. We can talk about the "drip affect/state". You need to start with heroic doses so you understand that your doing too little.

This seems like, really irresponsible lmao.......

On 6/13/2022 at 10:42 AM, RMQualtrough said:

In your experience, would you not say the theme of those trips roughly converges into a "mystical awakening" or whatever. Unity?

I know there's great variance on DMT, irrespective of dose actually. I certainly had such experiences with DMT, but could not ever say that it is reliable and reproducible. Seems pot luck.

I would say that the common element is that Bufo brings you to the present moment.   Not everyone is ready to go through the door to the other side.   The one man I know who did it on his first Bufo trip and on a low dose, studied for 5 years in a Catholic monastery to be a priest.  He was instantly there and was god.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

16 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The one man I know who did it on his first Bufo trip and on a low dose, studied for 5 years in a Catholic monastery to be a priest.  He was instantly there and was god.  

This reminds me of the fact that I realized myself to be God in one of my first higher than humanly possible states of consciousness. Then later I realized everything I'm creating is me and is thus also God. Which is opposite to the order in which Leo seems to have experienced it. And I've been a practicing Catholic for years after consciously choosing to become one, whereas Leo was an Atheist when he first became infinite. Therefore, it's entirely plausible that the decisions of the self relative to religion impact the order in which awakenings are likely to occur. Or in other words, just as an Atheist assumes that physical reality is God and is, therefore, more likely to experience it as such. So the religious person who associates themself with God is more likely to realize that they are God.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.