Philipp

Damage caused by spiritual content consumed by adolescents

70 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Well, if you watched the Spiral Dynamics videos, you would know that this is what Orange is all about.  Wanna get to Green?  Then become a selfish Orange asshole.  Where does Leo say to skip stages, or to "act" like a nice person?

I've said this many times here.  It's a problem on the channel, and on the forum itself.  Leo's content attracts 1. Orange self help guys, and 2. Spiritual people.  Someone talks about spirituality here, and the Orange guys get annoyed.  But then the Orange guys just talk about pick up and the spiritual people are like "where tf am I?".

"Wanna get to green? Then become a selfish orange asshole." Yeah right, you don't understand spiral dynamics, that's certain lmao.

9 hours ago, Phil777 said:

"Wanna get to green? Then become a selfish orange asshole." Yeah right, you don't understand spiral dynamics, that's certain lmao.

bruh..

I was saying:

Leo clearly tells you to embrace Orange, with all its flaws.  So any problems you have are 100% on you.  Spiral Dynamics never once suggests to act spiritual or above your level.  If you're Orange, then act Orange.  Chase money/women until you achieve what your Orange self feels is enough, and then you'll automatically end up in Green.

Edited by thisintegrated

5 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

and then you'll automatically end up in Green.

Lots of people chase money and women their whole lives and never get to Green. So it's not so automatic.

But we have talked a lot about exhausting stages.

Especially see my video: Burning Through Karma

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had started my spiritual seeking long before I found Leo when I was like 22, reading books , consuming lots of motivational self help, watching lectures etc… 

Then I found Leo. I’ve had my ups and downs. 

Leos work really motivated me and I created a lot of stuff. I also misapplied some stuff. Made errors, my traumas got in the way of things. 

Overall, I’m grateful for the spiritual stuff because I can also recognize and integrate multiple spiral and ego developmental levels and place myself where I am in the model. When you see it’s a long term process that is important. 

One of the hardest parts is knowing where you are and being conscious of that. 

if you lack trust, read books on trust. 

for me at this point, life is an experiment and I’m gonna see how beautiful I can make it over the next 20-40 years. If I don’t kill myself that is. As, my ego now has plenty of fodder for why my life isn’t good enough when I see what knowing what I know now 10 years ago where that would get me now… I’d like to be very Awake, very loving, rich and have a powerful positivity impact. If for someone reason that is impossible. I won’t stay in this form. I fucked myself a bit financially at least for now. I wish I had had more of Leo’s attitude towards things in my easier life instead of being a semi dysfunctional spiritual seeking artist. But, I was neglected emotionally and here we are. 

Im learning to let go. To relax. To create and act and do instead of over think. To live according to principles. To be mentally strong. 

learning to love despite EVERYTHING 

But, I think we are here to honour our lives. Good luck. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lots of people chase money and women their whole lives and never get to Green. So it's not so automatic.

True.  But people only stay Orange if they're happy in Orange, in which case there's no problem.

If someone achieves what they want in Orange, and has a midlife crisis or whatever, then they'll automatically start transitioning / looking for something different.  Stress will build until they do something, be it rediscover religion, spirituality, drugs, or suicide.

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

True.  But people only stay Orange if they're happy in Orange, in which case there's no problem.

If someone achieves what they want in Orange, and has a midlife crisis or whatever, then they'll automatically start transitioning / looking for something different.  Stress will build until they do something, be it rediscover religion, spirituality, drugs, or suicide.

On 10.6.2022 at 6:39 PM, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Would have to speak a book to tell you everything and it's nuances.

On 10.6.2022 at 4:03 PM, Aleister Crowleyy said:

⁹³Will try to work on that aspect of myself.⁹³

@Aleister CrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowl

@thisintegrated Orange people are NEVER happy.

On 6/10/2022 at 0:31 PM, puporing said:

@Philipp All valid concerns. I guess I would just add that, you were drawn to it for a reason, and I suspect you were ready to receive the material (no matter your "biological" age or life situation). Because if you weren't ready for it in a spiritual sense, it would not resonate and you would stop consuming (in most cases) and go back to whatever life you were living. 

However, like you say, the survival stuff still had to be taken care of just by sheer necessity. And when you haven't gotten a good handle on it yet things can seem even harder to do (imagine a very spiritually developed person having to work at a McDonald's or something). There's not an easy answer to survival and something everyone has to deal with and hopefully find ways to thrive than simply survive. 

Hopefully, you are on your way to cultivating a life that is in alignment with your spirituality. This would be more optimal and harmonious. The reason you're feeling this negativity is perhaps that you haven't yet found a way to live in alignment on the outer with the inner. But this gap can be closed. 

I like this post, agree with everything....but....I feel for McDonald's doomed to be the poster child of a company you don't want to work for. Imagine making a business and whenever people want to say you will work ld'a dead end job they use your company as an example. Lol. Its funny how McDonald's got that designation.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

But many are content?

@Aleister Crowleyy 

@thisintegrated they might SAY they are content. But deep in their heart they aren't. A Life without Love is suffering.

Just now, Michael Jackson said:

@thisintegrated they might SAY they are content. But deep in their heart they aren't. A Life without Love is suffering.

Don't be so quick to assume.  I think Elon, Bezos, and most CEOs are pretty content with their lives.  At least the calmer ones, without severe emotional issues.

@thisintegrated Most people don't even know there is anything above Orange.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@thisintegrated Most people don't even know there is anything above Orange.

Exactly.  They're happy winning in their little game, and don't crave for anything more.

8 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Exactly.  They're happy winning in their little game, and don't crave for anything more.

Well, they live desperate lives but they don't know any higher way so they are stuck.

They also have no clue the beauty they are missing out on.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

But they crave constantly which is ironic 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I like this post, agree with everything....but....I feel for McDonald's doomed to be the poster child of a company you don't want to work for. Imagine making a business and whenever people want to say you will work ld'a dead end job they use your company as an example. Lol. Its funny how McDonald's got that designation.

I'm just using that example loosely to demonstrate a point, but I understand that it's being "overused" perhaps lawl. 

You can embrace working at McD and use it as fuel for whatever else you're interested in if it came to that. xD

I know it can be counterintuitive too so you gotta pick your own lanes.. eg, more spiritual folks might actually want to do jobs like cleaning, mail delivery, etc just to have a more peaceful environment if they don't got better options. But ideally with more control and freedom of expression over their work.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Aleister Crowleyy

@Aleister CrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowl I'm sorry it's a bug of actualized.org when I use it on my Phone, I can't change it.

I appologize.

2 hours ago, puporing said:

I'm just using that example loosely to demonstrate a point, but I understand that it's being "overused" perhaps lawl. 

You can embrace working at McD and use it as fuel for whatever else you're interested in if it came to that. xD

I know it can be counterintuitive too so you gotta pick your own lanes.. eg, more spiritual folks might actually want to do jobs like cleaning, mail delivery, etc just to have a more peaceful environment if they don't got better options. But ideally with more control and freedom of expression over their work.

Its not a knock against you lol its just McDonald's is always picked and me and my friend were laughing at that fact. We were like imagine you create a business and when people always create an example of a dead end job they use your business. We started laughing at it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I had a really good talk with my psychologist about this stuff.

There are lots of posts, and adolescents that talk the same stuff as you.

Its a paradox. You should be playful and also serious.

You should consume philosophy, psychology, meditation. You should consume sex, relationship,money, materialism.

You cannot sweep away your human life. You have needs.

Go to that party, strike up random conversations to girls, go to gym, learn about money etc.

You should not contemplate god and reality at this age.

Be playful