Someone here

A little critique to Leo's style on the forum

90 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, puporing said:

Even when I straight up share the results I got to make a different point to 

The test is not accurate, self assessment is more accurate, when typing you i came to INTJ from my own analysis of your writing style. It's going to be better then a test. The idea that a type can't change for this model is something that has to be taken seriously and studied. It's not intuitively obvious why a type can't change. All the growth and change that is happening is still within the same type. It's something that people growth oriented prematurely throw models away, making the assumption that they are 100% flexible. This is false and a very easy way to prove this is that you will never not think like a human. So there is structure here that we can model. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

self assessment is more accurate

And you think you know me better than me from some words I type, great!

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 minutes ago, integral said:

you will never not think like a human

That's some major assumption you're making.

6 minutes ago, integral said:

i came to INTJ from my own analysis of your writing style. It's going to be better then a test.

Who the heck cares? why do you care so much about my type anyway? Nice try with gaslighting.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing i was wrong, sorry for pushing things, have a good day. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

many people with thousands, or millions of followers who listen to their ideas, would acquire a kind attitude with condescending touches, allowing their favorite students the privilege of being close to their energy, and so on. Leo is impertinent, harsh, unpleasant, even tyrannical. my opinion: he does this to preserve its primary and essential value: total integrity. without total integrity you are a clown, and he knows it. he doesn't want to be a shadguru-type clown, he doesn't want to give up to his freedom. His harsh behavior is detachement. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Respectfully....what is Fe?

It's people's Feelings??

I just can't figure how can I expect more or anything slightly different from someone who has given so much asking nothing in return, like @Leo Gura

Long drawn out replies also have much more potential to be misunderstood.

I respect honesty even if I don't agree with the answers,replies or tone.

Short, straight forward and to the point!? 

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

19 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

many people with thousands, or millions of followers who listen to their ideas, would acquire a kind attitude with condescending touches, allowing their favorite students the privilege of being close to their energy, and so on. Leo is impertinent, harsh, unpleasant, even tyrannical. my opinion: he does this to preserve its primary and essential value: total integrity. without total integrity you are a clown, and he knows it. he doesn't want to be a shadguru-type clown, he doesn't want to give up to his freedom. His harsh behavior is detachement. 

I don't think this justifies  Leo's arrogance sometimes.  I've noticed it over the years when he locks a thread he always leave a harsh comment to the OP and its completely unnecessary. Arrogant people want admiration and respect from others. They want to be appreciated for the great things they’ve done and for their special qualities and abilities.

In many cases, a person becomes arrogant when they achieve things their peers couldn’t achieve. Doing something extraordinary that no one else could do gives a tremendous boost to your self-worth.

It’s because our subconscious mind is always comparing our life with our peers to measure our progress in the things that matter to us.

Know that just because you did something great doesn’t mean you’re a superhuman. You have some weak points too, and you know it. Know that others aren’t less worthy just because they never did what you could do.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Long drawn out replies also have much more potential to be misunderstood.

It's actually the opposite.  Those shorties that leo throw are often misinterpreted by people.  When the subject requires further explanation..he just give you one liners like "death is Imaginary ".and the likes . And this shouldn't be tolerated because it can be dangerous when  newbies hear this they might do something dangerous.  We have two cases of suicide in this forum for God's sake . I didn't want to bring that up but come on. Leo should definitely work on how he communicates in the forum. 

-Osho

In the end, Leo is NOT responsible for you, or me, how we feel and what we do in our lives. We could sit here and point fingers all day, but how does that help?

I personally like his style on the forum, he isn't as serious as in his videos, he is the kind of person I would want to be friends with, he is truthful, says what he thinks, is willing to be wrong, and pushes us to be better.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

9 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

In the end, Leo is NOT responsible for you, or me, how we feel and what we do in our lives

He can be.  Especially if he has a huge number of followers and a community like this one.  I agree that After years of following various self-help gurus and spiritual teachers, most, who are very clearly ‘on the path’ realise at some point that all of the answers are already there inside of each one of us.but the teacher does play a role in guiding the individual to these truths .

Even if we choose to follow a leader/teacher, they are only reminding us that we have the answers already. 

A spiritual man or woman who walks the talk and talks the walk. The spiritual path is extremely difficult and the teacher will be heavily tested .

I like to think there is a difference between a teacher or guru and a spiritual Master. A teacher puts their information into you but a Master removes all your inner barriers. Which one do you think Leo is ?

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Username said:

@Someone here Do you think that he has 100+ hours a day to give elaborate, high quality responses?

Not necessarily to have 100 hours a day .

After all he does have 30k posts and he participate and post every day few posts . So why not give it a little bit more effort to help people avoid any possible confusion or misinterpretation? 

And btw that's just one aspect of my criticism here . I also talked about his arrogant attitude and talking down on us sometimes. For me that's more important to fix and to work on.

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

He can be.  Especially if he has a huge number of followers and a community like this one.  I agree that After years of following various self-help gurus and spiritual teachers, most, who are very clearly ‘on the path’ realise at some point that all of the answers are already there inside of each one of us.but the teacher does play a role in guiding the individual to these truths .

Even if we choose to follow a leader/teacher, they are only reminding us that we have the answers already. 

A spiritual man or woman who walks the talk and talks the walk. The spiritual path is extremely difficult and the teacher will be heavily tested .

I like to think there is a difference between a teacher or guru and a spiritual Master. A teacher puts their information into you but a Master removes all your inner barriers. Which one do you think Leo is ?

Why do you care what Leo is? 

Be honest with yourself, are you using this thread to distract from the fact that you aren’t doing the work? 

Seriously, why expend the effort to critique something completely outside your control?

why do you care so much? 

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

10 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Why do you care what Leo is?

Because I like him and I wish him to be the best .so I'm being honest and giving him some tough love . That's all.:)

12 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Be honest with yourself, are you using this thread to distract from the fact that you aren’t doing the work? 

Depends on what do you mean by "work". I consider participating in this forum and sharing thoughts with highly Intelligent people a work .

13 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Seriously, why expend the effort to critique something completely outside your control?

Well..Why its outside of my control?  Maybe Leo can read this thread and some of it might convince him. and he then find ways to improve his communication style as I requested from him. I requested from him to create those new subforums and he did it.

-Osho

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

It's actually the opposite.  

It's both simultaneously ❤ 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. 

If you live in a glass house don't throw stones

❤ 

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It's both simultaneously ❤ 

Sorry ? How is It both?  

So both short replies and long replies can be misunderstood and misleading?  So should the guy remain silent lol ?

Edited by Someone here

-Osho