Tudo

Do girls like anal sex?

37 posts in this topic

No it's not very common in my experience.

hrhrhtewgfegege

My ex girlfriend was fine with it. Some girls like it and some don't. 

Just like some guys don't like it and some do.

I don't like it. Gross. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

What does it mean to you?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

In my experience, a majority of girls were into (or curious about) some kind of butt play, but maybe only 10% were into actual anal sex

The ones who were actually into it were really into it, though

I think it combines both the stimulating factor of the physical tissue which may produce pleasant and non-pleasant sensations, and the conceptual factor of "doing nasty stuff". So it is both the sex drive and the conceptual activity that is added to the process of fulfilling this drive. 

In my experience, some are into it and some are not. It usually depends on what is one's disposition toward the matter. Some girls get turned on, and some persist on completely abstaining from it. I like it because it is a nasty way to connect physically with an other. It really isn't different from other nasty ways of connecting physically, like ejaculating inside the mouth or on the face, spitting into the other's mouth, playing role games, BDSM, etc. All are about fulfilling the sex drive by creating arousal and stimulation in different ways that appeal to the psychology of the sex partners. 

@Batman but it's very painful and it feels like rape. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not usually, if it's done right

if she masturbates using anal on herself then yes.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yes, the G point is in the anus, but you need the openmindedness to explore new experience, most people won't go trough that exploration in their lifes

"31 % of participants described anal intercourse as enjoyable. Yet, when asked whether they preferred anal intercourse or vaginal intercourse, nearly every woman in the focus groups unanimously expressed a preference for vaginal sex."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4379393

2 hours ago, PedroCedro said:

Yes, the G point is in the anus, but you need the openmindedness to explore new experience, most people won't go trough that exploration in their lifes

I think you're confusing the female G spot with the male prostate.

You absolutely don't need to stimulate a woman's anus to give her a G spot orgasm, or even touch in the direction of the anus. Watch Leo's "how to make a woman squirt" video.

23 minutes ago, Yarco said:

"31 % of participants described anal intercourse as enjoyable. Yet, when asked whether they preferred anal intercourse or vaginal intercourse, nearly every woman in the focus groups unanimously expressed a preference for vaginal sex."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4379393

I think you're confusing the female G spot with the male prostate.

You absolutely don't need to stimulate a woman's anus to give her a G spot orgasm, or even touch in the direction of the anus. Watch Leo's "how to make a woman squirt" video.

It's fair

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It is subjective, some girls are actually into the "intrusiveness" sense of anal sex. If it is performed on consent, why would it feel like rape? 

1 minute ago, Batman said:

It is subjective, some girls are actually into the "intrusiveness" sense of anal sex. If it is performed on consent, why would it feel like rape? 

I don't know. Feels rapey to me. Like ultimate form of control and Domination over a person.. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't know. Feels rapey to me. Like ultimate form of control and Domination over a person.. 

You'd be surprised how many women are into that. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19085605/#:~:text=Results indicated that 62% of,at least once a week.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I see. But I don't like it. It's rapey 

@Preety_IndiaYou are missing the bigger picture, then sex also It's rapey

2 minutes ago, PedroCedro said:

@Preety_IndiaYou are missing the bigger picture, then sex also It's rapey

I have my preferences. Who you to judge?