no_name

What was the craziest thing you’ve done?

15 posts in this topic

Share some of your most exciting/craziest events/adventure stories. How did they change your life? What was the riskiest thing you’ve done? What was the most fun thing you did? 

Edited by no_name

A recent one is that I was hiking high up the mountains and took LSD when I was deep into the woods, high up. At first the mood was kind of peaceful. It was still light outside but slowly getting dark. 

And then out of nothing, everything turned so dark and it started storming. Lightning was striking near me repeatedly . It was raining heavily and the mood was becoming really dark, mysterious and very chaotic. Especially because the LSD was kicking in hard and as the lightning was striking near me the whole time. I felt it could hit me at any moment. The sound of the thunder was also super loud and scary.

I felt some anxiety coming up but I could ground it out and accept the moment.

I felt a lot of adrenaline and excitement. I also wasn't wearing many clothes. No shoes, no shirt. The darkness combined with the sound of thunder and the lightning, the rain, it was very intense. 

I was also tripping hard. the whole scenery made me somewhat nervous but then I just sat down in the midst of that moment and took everything in and stopped stressing. Then I felt more oneness with everything that was happening instead of caring about my survival. I could accept that lightning could hit me. I stopped worrying about it and started focussing on the subtle qualities of the storm. I felt joyful with all the rain falling on my body. Like a shower that was helping me relax. 

I began feeling the resonance of the lightning. The power it has. It energized me. I felt really one with nature during this experience. Even though it was scary at first, I could sense the beauty and perfection in the chaos I find myself in when I just slowed down and took it in. I

I couldn't easily escape because it was probably at least 2 hours to get back down.

Choosing this forum 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Not much adventures, not much life changing stuff, but heck:

Buying weed regularly from a guy who lived right next to a police station, like just over the street, fully in view xD I've never experienced similar levels of paranoia.

Finding out I had accidentally traveled with a small bit of hashish on an international flight. The upside was that I got to smoke on my family vacation in Spain, which was just stressful really.

Accidentally doing a front flip on my bike when I was 7 years old because I pulled the front break too hard. I landed on my butt on the asphalt and I somehow didn't get hurt at all.

Landing my first 360 on skis in front of my friends without any practice at 13 years old. I landed it, but I fell straight after and my helmet and ski goggles flew off. The feeling of joy, the sound of the helmet, the flash of light, and the sound of my friends cheering, is something I'll never forget.

I tried the first air tunnel in Norway (skydivers use it for practice) on the day of the opening, and two celebrities were there (Aksel Hennie, actor who played in The Martian, and Tone Damli Aaberge, singer, smoking hot). It was only me, my brother, my mom and like 4 other people, and we were all eyeing the celebs hard in the other room.

I went to the same high school as Alan Walker (same year, different courses though) and Aurora Aksnes (one year above), both are super famous artists today. I took the same music course as Aurora, and I recall on at least one occasion where all the different grades collaborated on some project, which meant that she was singing while me and some other students were backing her with instruments.

I talked with the Queen of Norway when she visited our school (I was like 7). I was instructed to play with bricks, and I have no idea what I said.

Omg this one is so funny: one of my closest friends from school (who recently got a kid), jumped up on stage when Lars Vaular (some Norwegian rapper) was performing in our school gym, and started dancing with him.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Standing up to a group of terrorists.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

If I posted half of the riskiest shit I've done here the fbi  would come flying through my windies  haha

I was playing beach volleyball the first week of college and I did the most insane one-handed block/smash ever. It was one of those where you're close to the net and have to jump to block the shot from the opposing team. I had worked up a bit of a flow state, and the execution felt completely automatic, like channeling the hand of God. I didn't realize how extraordinary it was before everybody started cheering wildy.

Move across the world to live with someone I had only visited for a week previously. Move back across the ocean with that person, get engaged to them, then break up with them basically on a whim to fuck/date a lesbian coworker.

Travelled, to several countries, and experienced paranormal events, glimpsed no-self too, in a nutshell.

Also free rapped while humping a pillow. Don't drink too much alcohol, ever.

19 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I guess I used to deliver pizza while on acid, regularly.

One time a pizza deliverer just left the pizza on my step and didn't ask for any money. And then I kept ordering from that place, and the guy repeatedly just left the pizza without taking any money. WAS THAT YOU!?!?!?!?!

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

One time a pizza deliverer just left the pizza on my step and didn't ask for any money. And then I kept ordering from that place, and the guy repeatedly just left the pizza without taking any money. WAS THAT YOU!?!?!?!?!

No, because he didn't ask you which cognitive functions you would like on your pizza :)

6 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Us NT types look out for each other??

Not crazy but very stupid:

• Attempted to do a backside 180 kickflip from the Moravia kiosko gap.
  • Fist fight against several opponents.
  • Quit my well paying job from home to become a poker grinder.

Riskiest (and rewarding):

• Start my Online business.

1 hour ago, Cykaaaa said:

Put a bag of chips on my head

crazywoman.jpg

Nothing was the same after this...

???