bambi

Leo Gura - God

19 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura life still makes no sense, I suffer deeply. I have been meditating and in solitude mostly for 3 years. I have a condition where if I engage in any sexual activity at all I get chronic brain pressure. It feels when I take psychedelic's I have infinity reconciling itself in my eye shakra. Ive been mostly celibate for 3.5 years (2.5 years no sexual activity)

But what would you do if you were me? Nothing helps with the pressure in my head, I feel like im losing my mind.  My symptoms match POIS (post orgasm illness syndrome) 100%. If Im God why do I punish myself like this. Via POIS Ive found and learnt so much, but isnt the time for learning over?

What is the point of realizing God, its like a paradoxical nothingness 

Is it myself making myself renounce sexuality and become a monk

Im the only person who exists who understands your latest video, and the wink was comforting, but help me , please

(I wish you could have experienced the amount of paradoxes and strange loop shapes I saw and see in everything, very cool)

@bambi If you suffer pain after any sexual activity then avoid sexual activity, the pain is your genius

1 hour ago, bambi said:

@Leo Gura life still makes no sense, I suffer deeply. I have been meditating and in solitude mostly for 3 years. I have a condition where if I engage in any sexual activity at all I get chronic brain pressure. It feels when I take psychedelic's I have infinity reconciling itself in my eye shakra. Ive been mostly celibate for 3.5 years (2.5 years no sexual activity)

But what would you do if you were me? Nothing helps with the pressure in my head, I feel like im losing my mind.  My symptoms match POIS (post orgasm illness syndrome) 100%. If Im God why do I punish myself like this. Via POIS Ive found and learnt so much, but isnt the time for learning over?

What is the point of realizing God, its like a paradoxical nothingness 

Im the only person who exists who understands your latest video, and the wink was comforting, but help me , please

(I wish you could have experienced the amount of paradoxes and strange loop shapes I saw and see in everything, very cool)

That brain pressure you experience is probably your kundalini energy rushing to your head. I would look into a Guru who is well-versed in Kundalini energy who can teach you how to direct the control of kundalini energy.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

44 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That brain pressure you experience is probably your kundalini energy rushing to your head. I would look into a Guru who is well-versed in Kundalini energy who can teach you how to direct the control of kundalini energy.

@Leo Gura is my guru, so what does he suggest

@bambi What specific symptoms besides head pressure? Is it things like fatigue and a general feeling of being unwell? There could be a few reasons for it depending. I have struggles like that and am still investigating it with a naturopath and it's been 2 years like this maybe I can share some clues so you can investigate for yourself too. 

2 hours ago, bambi said:

What is the point of realizing God,

For its own sake really, to know the truth ;)

2 hours ago, bambi said:

Not if that's not what you want. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1) Be careful holding me as your guru. I'm just a guy sharing ideas online.

2) You have some specific medical condition/disorder which needs to be addressed as a medical disorder. I'm not a doctor. I can't help with that.

I would not make any spiritual assumptions about your disorder. Do not make it personal: Why is God punishing me?

Try researching it deeper and try to find people who had the same disorder and found a cure. Stay hopeful that a cure can be found. Try changes to diet, supplements, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Be careful holding me as your guru. I'm just a guy sharing ideas online.

2) You have some specific medical condition/disorder which needs to be addressed as a medical disorder. I'm not a doctor. I can't help with that.

I would not make an spiritual assumptions about your disorder. Try researching it deeper and try to find people who had the same disorder and found a cure. Stay hopeful that a cure can be found. Try changes to diet, supplements, etc.

Nah Leo, this doesnt cut it, I did all of this, and theres a small reddit group of POIS sufferers all INTP/ENTP

Do I just go celibate, as thats the only thing that seems to work (slowly)

@Leo Gura youve done all this work, and just please tell me how this road doesn't lead to monkhood, why shouldnt we both become monks tomorrow and renounce the world (selflessness) give me your logic

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

)

@Leo Gura youve done all this work, and just please tell me how this road doesn't lead to monkhood, why shouldnt we both become monks tomorrow and renounce the world (selflessness) give me your logic

Enjoying life and survival 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, bambi said:

renounce the world (selflessness) 

That is not what Selflessness is. 

Sex isn't everything. Find where your power is and follow that path. 

@bambi Have you tried checking out sexual practises which do not include stimulating the genitals? 

I mean stuff like Solo Tantra, breathing tantra.

The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia 

or 

Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida

16 minutes ago, bambi said:

Nah Leo, this doesnt cut it, I did all of this, and theres a small reddit group of POIS sufferers all INTP/ENTP

Do I just go celibate, as thats the only thing that seems to work (slowly)

1) Stop assuming I have all the answers to your relative problems. I don't.

2) It may lead to monkhood, but that should be a happy conscious choice, not something you are forced into kicking and screaming. Like I said, be careful treating this as some spiritually significant thing and rather treat it as a medical condition. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

In general, you should be able to enjoy sex and pursue God-realization.

The world doesn't need to be renounced. The world is God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

2) It may lead to monkhood, but that should be a happy conscious choice, not something you are forced into kicking and screaming. Like I said, be careful treating this as some spiritually significant thing and rather treat it as a medical condition. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Okay understood

And how would you compare Ketamine vs Mushrooms vs 5MEO in terms of helping you in life

have you seen a urologist? 

if you feel your problem is more psychological, I wonder if you may consider sex psychotherapy? Also that SSRI may apperantly help . 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But what is the point in all this madness, besides the point being its own point (a=a)... how to move forward Leo

I think POIS might've been caused BY the celibacy.

I'd say that if you gradually increase your ejaculation frequency for a few months it might solve it.

5 hours ago, Michal__ said:

I think POIS might've been caused BY the celibacy.

Do you have any ideas or theories as to why this might be the case?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Osaid said:

Do you have any ideas or theories as to why this might be the case?

Well, I know that mine definitely was connected to experimenting with nofap.

I guess it's just "use it or lose it". Just like you'd have to slowly introduce foods again if you fasted for a few days. Not very scientific, I know but I bet I'm not the only one who's experienced something similar.

19 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Well, I know that mine definitely was connected to experimenting with nofap.

This has also been the cause of sexual dysfunction for me, but not really anything to do with POIS. Just very weird fluctuations in libido. 

20 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

I guess it's just "use it or lose it". Just like you'd have to slowly introduce foods again if you fasted for a few days. Not very scientific, I know but I bet I'm not the only one who's experienced something similar.

I can intuit this might be the case as well. The body is constantly trying to maintain homeostasis and adapt to things, and it seems no-fap messes with that a lot.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho