Theperciever

Jordan Peterson's reign is over (opinions?)

75 posts in this topic

i honestly thought Jordan Peterson was more conscious then to post this let alone to ridicule someone like this. 

interested in hearing some opinions especially from this forum. is this the end of JP? 

jordan.png

crazy man.jpg

He's delusional, drunk on materialist scientism.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The end of JP? Lol

I mean, I don't find that girl beautiful. She's been eating way too many Cheetos. She would be more beautiful if she ate healthy. But that's just like my opinion man. Beauty is subjective.

Ironically it would be authoritarian if only fit girls were allowed on SI covers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Theperciever

I don't why you posted him crying lol and his "reign" is far from over and the woman does have a very pretty face but she's obese and that isn't beautiful. Some people might like it but I think there is objective beauty in peoples bodies. 

@Leo Gura

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Beauty is subjective.

Not really. How is it? 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ironically it would be authoritarian if only fit girls were allowed on SI covers.

The state isn't forcing magazine covers to only show fit girls. It's just that is actually what people find attractive. It's just a lefty progressive push to put fat girls on magazine covers to push the "beauty is subjective" lie because they believe everything is sociological and nothing rooted in objective biological realities. 

1999-calvin-klein-covnklein-com-staunant-supples-inc-a-fuel-66934256.png

@Knowledge Hoarder

2 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

"sOrrY nOt BeAuTiFuLL" says the guy who had to literaly compete over some withered chick, to marry her - and that's his only experience of a woman. Common Jordan, I respect you to a certain degree, but let's admit the brutal truth.

Yeah it's quite funny that so many men go to this guy for advice on women lol.

Tbh, that chick is not ugly at all. Sure, she's not 10/10, but she could be a solid 8/10 if she lost a tiny bit of weight. She's just a bit chubby, that's all. She's looks fine. Pretty, even.

Yeah she is and I would even kill her beautiful but she's just overweight. 

I'd still smash, to be honest.

?

37 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Using B/W in 2019 is backwards. Yet nobody's complaining.

32 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Tbh, that chick is not ugly at all. Sure, she's not 10/10, but she could be a solid 8/10 if she lost a tiny bit of weight. She's just a bit chubby, that's all. She's looks fine. Pretty, even.

I'd still smash, to be honest.

this ^^

37 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Not really. How is it? 

the burden of proof rests with you to prove that beauty is absolute, not everyone finds Megan fox as beautiful. Not everyone finds gold as beautiful.

If you look up "ideal woman body type through the decades", there are times in history where this woman would've had the "perfect" or ideal measurements.

Is the tweet really stupid? Yeah

Is this the end of JP's reign? What reign, and why would this in particular be the end? His ultimate downfall was a tweet saying a chubby chick wasn't beautiful.... what??? Out of all the dumb stuff he's said over the years, THIS is where you draw the line?

Personally I don't have a problem with saying this woman is beautiful. She looks quite toned and athletic despite being a bit overweight, which is fine. What I have a problem with is people like Tess Holiday, "healthy at any size", people with rolls on rolls, people telling doctors they refuse to get weighed because it's discrimination.

There are real problems with the fat acceptance movement. A thicc but hot Sports Illustrated model is probably the worst spot to take a stand on it.

By the way, I know women who have developed anorexia out of fear of getting fat. JP might be a psychologist, but apparently his materialist ideology goes deeper than his psychological understanding.

I would think that a far better indicator of why no one should take JP seriously would be the recent video of him crying crocodile tears over Climate activism.

Not over Climate Change mind you, but over people actually being concerned about the unfolding ecological crisis.

It's the equivalent of smoking two packs a day for twenty years while being in complete denial about the obvious impact this has on your health, then directing your ire towards the doctor who tells you that you'll be dead in ten years if you don't change your lifestyle.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What if the audience/readers only wanted fit girls. Wouldn’t it be authoritarian to force-feed us overweight girls?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

What if the audience/readers only wanted fit girls. Wouldn’t it be authoritarian to force-feed us overweight girls?

1) You don't know what the audience wants. Out of millions of guys a decent number would like a thick girl. A minority for sure, but still.

2) What the audience wants is highly influenced by cultural norms.

3) Even if every guy wanted a fit girl on the cover, this is a fucking magazine run by a private company. They are free to make whatever cover they want. This has nothing to do with authoritarianism. They could put a picture of a goat's butthole on the cover.

4) It's not like society is gonna stop idolizing hot fit girls any time soon. A couple of covers of fat girls is just an exception that proves the rule. It's purpose is to help fat people feel a bit better about themselves. If you can't empathize with that the you got your head up your ass.

5) Fat people have a right to influence culture just like everyone else. If fat people want to say that being fat is good and beautiful, well, that's their agenda. You can disagree with it but that doesn't mean you will always get your way.

6) Don't worry, fatness is not all-the-sudden gonna become hip.

7) If you don't like the cover, don't buy it. This will put the magazine out of business.

8) Most guys will not land a hot fit girl anyway. So many will settle for a less than ideal girl.

2 hours ago, bloomer said:

Not really. How is it?

If you were a goat you would find a goat's pussy appealing. Think about it.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you were a goat you would find a goat's pussy appealing. Think about it.

Even better, if you haven seen human pussy, goat pussy might be the best one you got xD

Wait till you see unicorn and angel pussy ;)

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fat people have a right to influence culture just like everyone else. If fat people want to say that being fat is good and beautiful, well, that's their agenda. You can disagree with it but that doesn't mean you will always get your way.

Do you really think it’s okay to normalise fatness. If fat becomes the new hot, why would girls continue going to the gym and maintaining a healthy diet?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Do you really think it’s okay to normalise fatness. If fat becomes the new hot, why would girls continue going to the gym and maintaining a healthy diet?

Should we de-normalize everything that is unhealthy?

Following things shouls not be on covers then: gaming, watching tv, working corporate stresfull job, talking to your toxic parents, eating ice cream (even whe you are skinny its still not healthy), not following spirituality...

Let's ban all these things from comercials and criticise the people that say that you can still feel good about yourself if you are doing any of those things.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

It is not about  normalizing fatness or saying fat is healthy or telling people you should become fat, this is dumb. It is about normalizning Self love and acceptance. This is what we learn from personal development, to love ourselves no matter how we look. Also, Some people are more inclined by genetics to be fatter. Why do we shame them?ً why don't we accept them. Also, These magazines have only put perfect women on their covers for ages now, it is time to embrace variety. We don't want just perfect women, we want less perfect women too.

Edited by LSD-Rumi