machiavelli

Infinity of Gods. Do single God still Hold? How can there be infinite Gods?

29 posts in this topic

Leo, are you saying there are infinite number of Gods each is infinite , omnipotent, omnscient and dreaming single dream which all are each Disconnected from each other ?

Sort of like parallel dreams happening in different realities?

Edited by machiavelli

They become connected if you realize they are all you ;)

But if you imagine them to be disconnected, then so it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do they exist even if I do not realize they (might) exist? Or other GODs and the possibility of connection arises only as I imagine it to be the possibility? So it would be just another imagination really.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan Is Absolute solipsism still holds or Leo changed his mind with his new awakening? Bec to me it sounds like there are infinite lives being lived simultanenously with their own POV just like arthogaan character.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Would you say that every single part of my own reality could be traced back to infinite number of sovereign,absolute Gods? (like every single particle or atom or quark or we are only talking about humans or my whole reality overall could be traced back to Gods?)

And i am as an absolute, i hold all those Gods in my own consciousness so they are part of me, because they are part of my consciousness, so at the end of the day, we are all one and we are in each other's consciousness or in other words in each other's dreams.

And i can only access my own version of those infinite Gods in my consciousness, but there are an infinite number of other Gods that are holding an infinite number of other Gods in their own consciousness (inlcuding me).

Would you say that the relationship between Gods something like this: We are 100% identical but at the same time 100% seperate and 100% connected.

100% seperate, because i can only hold your version of absolute in my own absolute consciousness ( and i can't escape my own absolute consciousness). 100% connected because all the Absolute Gods are 100% identical to me .

An Absolute containing an infinite number of Absolutes in itself.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura Are these dreams happening in parrallel realities?

Whose dreams?  What dreams?

@Leo Gura Are these dreams happening in parrallel realities?

Since I am Absolute I can only ever know my reality -- that's what this awakening revealed. I can only ever know my dream.

59 minutes ago, zurew said:

Would you say that every single part of my own reality could be traced back to infinite number of sovereign,absolute Gods? (like every single particle or atom or quark or we are only talking about humans or my whole reality overall could be traced back to Gods?)

Maybe. If you imagine it to be that way.

The trick here is that how you imagine it to be tends to create that kind of reality. You're playing a constructive role here, you're not just a passive observer. You are dreaming it into being. If you dream that every atom has it's own dream, that is what you will create as your reality, since you are God. And if you dream that atoms aren't even real, that will become your reality.

And i am as an absolute, i hold all those Gods in my own consciousness so they are part of me, because they are part of my consciousness

Yes

, so at the end of the day, we are all one and we are in each other's consciousness or in other words in each other's dreams.

Or "we" is just your dream, the only one.

And i can only access my own version of those infinite Gods in my consciousness, but there are an infinite number of other Gods that are holding an infinite number of other Gods in their own consciousness (inlcuding me).

How would you ever know?

Would you say that the relationship between Gods something like this: We are 100% identical but at the same time 100% seperate and 100% connected.

Something paradoxical like that.

100% seperate, because i can only hold your version of absolute in my own absolute consciousness ( and i can't escape my own absolute consciousness). 100% connected because all the Absolute Gods are 100% identical to me .

An Absolute containing an infinite number of Absolutes in itself.

Yeah, that's one way to imagine it.

The key point is that you take responsibility for constructing reality as you wonder about "how it really is." You are playing an active role as you question and explore it. It isn't merely some way independent of your questions about it.

As Ralston says, "Reality is however you hold it." If you imagine that every atom has its own dream, that's what you create for yourself. So part of the issue here is: How would you like to hold reality? You are God after all ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But then they are not separate Gods... they are the same old One God. Isn't it?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

2 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

But then they are not separate Gods... they are the same old One God. Isn't it?

Have you not heard that all seperation is imaginary?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you not heard that all seperation is imaginary?

Yes, that's what I am saying. Maybe it's just another deeper level of consciousness, at the end of which there's just One hugely absolute entity. Maybe you just went deeper and you still have to find the maximum wholeness of God. Maybe that absolute wholeness is never reached by a limited form. Who knows?

My recent experiences with sober and psychedelic inquiry show that there is just this present reality, not other ones. But I'm not that advanced.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The key point is that you take responsibility for constructing reality as you wonder about "how it really is." You are playing an active role as you question and explore it. It isn't merely some way independent of your questions about it.

The fucking sneaky and slimy nature of God/Reality. The structure cannot be pinned down, because in the process of pinning it down, it changes and adapts itself.

In short, Reality/God is whatever you want to imagine it to be.  I am actively creating my own self and my reality ( so if i want to imagine myself and reality as seperate, then it will be)

Leo, are you saying there are infinite number of Gods each is infinite , omnipotent, omnscient and dreaming single dream which all are each Disconnected from each other ?

Sort of like parallel dreams happening in different realities?

I think you are Infinite.

And your Infinity is solipsistic because anything you can ever become conscious of is you and in that sense there can be no other.

Or at least you can never be sure about a other.

Even if your solipsistic Infinity feels absolute, then that doesn't necessarily mean that other such solipsistic Infinites aren't out there too.

What would prevent them from existing?

From a direct experience perspective, you can never know whether there are or aren't. 

I think there are infinitely many such consciousness bubbles / Infinities and they can exist isolated or co-exist.

The way most people think about dreams, that would be an example of an isolated existence.  You imagine everything and your dream characters (as well as every atom) are not Infinities themselves.

An example of co-existence would be what most believe to be how life on earth is. Everyone is Infinite and Consciousness and God and is imagining everything.

These bubbles might coordinate these imaginations together.

If you are talking with someone and that person jumps, then you imagine that person jumping and that person imagines himself/herself jumping as well.

In that regard your actions affect other's bubbles.

So during waking life you are connected to that collective and during dreaming you are disconnected.

At least that's how it seems. You can't be 100% sure. You could theoretically be disconnected the whole time. But I think that's extremely unlikely. 

You can't know for sure whether there are other Gods, because at the moment of becoming conscious of something like that, it becomes you and part of your Infinity.

But I think that is just how it seems to us based on our current level.

I think it might be possible to directly know about other Gods without making them part of you as a consequence. 

Omnipotent Gods could surely figure out a way how to do that.

5 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

What would prevent them from existing?

That the current Infinity already takes up everything that exists, which is nothing. Lol. 

6 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

These bubbles might coordinate these imaginations together.

18 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

That the current Infinity already takes up everything that exists, which is nothing. Lol. 

What would prevent that infinity, to have infinite versions of itself? (not just the parts, but the whole)

Even if there is an infinite number of You(not talking about parts, but the whole), you can't access that because you are already Absolute. You can only access your own Absolute version of other Absolutes (if there are any). But ultimately you cannot know, because you can't escape your Absolute consciousness, and you can only interact with your own Self.

So basically if there are an infinite number of solipsistic bubbles, they cannot know about each other. They can only interact with their own Absolute selves.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, zurew said:

The fucking sneaky and slimy nature of God/Reality. The structure cannot be pinned down, because in the process of pinning it down, it changes and adapts itself.

Yes! This is a key point. IT and knowing of IT are entangled. As God is knowing itself it is also creating itself because it has to create both the knowing and the thing being known. This is what entanglement really means.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Infinity holds infinite infinities.

Yes

Infinity can recognize higher dimensions of infinity/itself. Cause that's what Infinity entails.

Infinity would suggests infinite Gods... The cup that over flows...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"