Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Life Coach

What Has Become Of Leo?!

16 posts in this topic

I just found this and laughed for good 5 minutes...

look at all the comments! This is just wrong man

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

He is such a copy of Leo? He has the bald head and even the same shirt as him. Leo always wears a black shirt in his videos (as you probably have noticed already). That's just absurd. He is what? 50? He should have his own style. I bet he just went on youtube one day and was like: Hey, look; there is this Leo guy who has 500.000 subs, I can get that if I just do similar videos, have the same haircut, shirt (copy him). He should know better especially if he claims to be a spiritual teacher. Copying someone like that is ignorant and childish

19 minutes ago, Christian said:

He is such a copy of Leo? He has the bald head and even the same shirt as him. Leo always wears a black shirt in his videos (as you probably have noticed already). That's just absurd. He is what? 50? He should have his own style. I bet he just went on youtube one day and was like: Hey, look; there is this Leo guy who has 500.000 subs, I can get that if I just do similar videos, have the same haircut, shirt (copy him). He should know better especially if he claims to be a spiritual teacher. Copying someone like that is ignorant and childish

The thumbnails, the backround, the topics...even the youtube header. From now on I have to check the thumbnail twice before I click on the video just to make sure I am watching the real @Leo Gura and not this fake old Leo. But wait a minute...maybe this is the real Leo from the future after he got enlightened.

Or are psychedelics the secret to aging fast? :D

Edited by Old Soul

What difference to you does it make if he steals everything Leo does? The guy is extremely successful and produces quality, informative content that can help. End of story, I like him.

he looks nothing like leo. wrong nose, wrong mouth, eyes are very different. skull shape is slightly off. and he holds himself completely different. 

plus, he doesn't sound anything like leo, and his style of enlightenment is completely different. 

I guess his ears are kind of similar tho. 

The way we judge a teacher/appearance (youtube channel, brand & logo) and discard it's content, shows that we are maybe blindly following actualized.org

I mean here that actual work and direct experience is the key, not food for your thoughts.

"How To Exploit People To Grow Yourself"

I watched a video of his. He seems good. Who cares if you find something of his similar to Leo, shit is not that serious. 

In all seriousness I thibk Brett's Chanel is worth following he has good information  and he responds to any question you send him.

7 hours ago, Markus said:

I watched a video of his. He seems good. Who cares if you find something of his similar to Leo, shit is not that serious. 

That's the whole point. I did in no way attack the guy or his work, I just had a good laugh and wanted to share this. The way in which he replies to comments is ultra chill and light hearted, especially to all those Leo comments, which I really appreciate.

This is Leo sans makeup and anti-wrinkle cream..9_9

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Haha here we go again

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

This thread is interesting. Judging people for judging is still judging no?

I think it's a matter of karma. Dude used a cheap ploy to lure in eyeballs from among Leo's viewers. Consequence is that people keep talking about Leo instead of listening to him. *shrug* Way the cookie crumbles. 

nothing is anything