Guest Edvardas

How to collapse nothingness - love duality?

66 posts in this topic

One experience shows me that my body sensations are made out of literally nothing and I am that nothing.  

Or: 

truth = nothingness = form 

Another experience shows me that my body is love/beuty. I can zoom into that sensation forever and its love and beuty. Where I now feel my shoulder, in higher states I feel love.   

Or: 

Truth = love = form 

But nothingness is not equal to love, because in nothingness I didnt feel any love.

Love is formless, but it is not nothingness, its something - love!  

I don't get it.

Where is my blindspot? 

Looking for help. Thanks.

Does it feel like you exist in the head, behind the eyes, looking out at the world through the eyes?

If you have dissolved that, then the next step is to dissolve the mind, not the thoughts but the "frame" that surrounds the thoughts, the subtle feeling of having a mind. When the mind is gone things will be very clear, simple and perfect, the seeking will end and the spiritual concepts will not matter anymore because you see that the truth is beyond the mind.

@Edvardas something and nothing are identical- that's what you are missing.   So, Love is something (everything, in fact because it is reality itself, yet still nothing simultaneously.  The essence of Mind is nothing - it exists nowhere.  It may all be tied into what your current paradigm of reality is   but when you realize everything is One and Infinity, you realize that nothing and everything must sit on top of each other - not in two separate places.    Only an awakening will do as you must become the Oneness not conceptualize it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If you don’t think something is Love, you’re thinking of relative love not the Absolute Love which is more the framework of reality than a partial preferred bit of content within consciousness. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

How to collapse into nothing? 

Get a full understanding of what God is .. then it'll happen. How to do it depends on who you ask? .. but then again, asking others is the same as asking Oneself ^_^.

19 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

If you don’t think something is Love, you’re thinking of relative love not the Absolute Love which is more the framework of reality than a partial preferred bit of content within consciousness. 

Oooh. Okay. That was helpful. Thank you :)

On 5/7/2022 at 2:16 PM, Edvardas said:

But nothingness is not equal to love, because in nothingness I didnt feel any love.

This is your blind spot. You are expecting Love to be a feeling. Love can trigger feelings, but existentially Love isn't a feeling, Love is literal Oneness.

We are talking about metaphysical Love here, not human emotions.

The highest Love isn't gonna be something you feel emotionally, it's going to be the act of you melting into Nothing.

Of course Nothingness is Love.

Love is formless, but it is not nothingness, its something - love!  

Love is the realization that everything equals everything else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura is there a fast and easy way to realize metaphysical love (I guess it's synonymous with Goodness with a Capital G) directly?  Because I had awakenings into no-self and solipsism and even God consciousness..but I'm still struggling to understand that reality is pure goodness ...to me it seems like reality is neutral .

I remember you define Love as the realization that there is no difference between anything.   How does that work?  Are you talking from the universe's perspective or the ego's perspective? Like isn't there objective difference between vanilla ice cream and a pile of dog shit ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura is there a fast and easy way to realize metaphysical love (I guess it's synonymous with Goodness with a Capital G) directly?

Psychedelics + contemplation

I remember you define Love as the realization that there is no difference between anything.   How does that work?  Are you talking from the universe's perspective or the ego's perspective?

There's not going to be an ego if you realize there is no difference between anything. Obviously the ego will not be able to see this. You have to go way beyond that.

Like isn't there objective difference between vanilla ice cream and a pile of dog shit ?

No there isn't!

All difference is imaginary and relative.

From the highest POV ice cream and shit are so physically identical that they cannot even take shape because they are united in an infinite soup of undifferentitation.

For a piece of shit to appear in your experience you must first differentiate it from ice cream, thereby creating shit.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No there isn't!

From the highest POV ice cream and shit are so physically identical that they cannot even take shape because they are united in an infinite soup of undifferentitation.

For a piece of shit to appear in your experience you must first differentiate it from ice cream, thereby creating shit.

Interesting.  So I have a few questions about that .

where exactly is this "highest POV" ..? Like did you capture it in a jar or something?  All I'm seeing is my limited little ego POV which can taste the ice cream and taste the dog shit and the tongue will response as "pleasure =good " on one hand and "disgusting =bad " on the other hand . 

I understand that I'm thinking the difference between ice cream and dog shit ..but I don't feel like I'm responsible for creating that distinction. It feels like an objective distinction. Like that's just how reality is . It's a given. 

When we create an imaginary world inside our head, we simultaneously disconnect ourselves from reality. This is simply because our mind can do either of the two at one time .it can either reflect the reality it perceives, or create a reality of its own, not both.

Now, what impact our imagination will have on us depends on external factors after all, by itself imagination is not absolute. It is our creation of ideas. Depending on the ideas I choose to create, I will be impacted accordingly. 

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Interesting.  So I have a few questions about that .

where exactly is this "highest POV" ..? Like did you capture it in a jar or something?

Where is sleep exactly? Did you capture your sleep state in a jar or something?

Where is drunk exactly? Did you capture your drunk state in a jar?

Everything hinges on your state of consciousness. Your current state of consciousness is interfering with a higher state of consciousness which you could enter but haven't entered yet. It's going to replace your current state.

I understand that I'm thinking the difference between ice cream and dog shit ..but I don't feel like I'm responsible for creating that distinction. It feels like an objective distinction. Like that's just how reality is . It's a given. 

You aren't just thinking the difference, you are seeing, smelling, and tasting the difference.

The ego is not responsible for creating that difference. The difference is created in God's Mind.

Now, what impact our imagination will have on us depends on external factors after all, by itself imagination is not absolute. It is our creation of ideas. Depending on the ideas I choose to create, I will be impacted accordingly. 

I am not talking about human imagination. I am talking about absolute imagination, the imagination which is imagining your physical body.

You are under the false impression that imagination is something happening inside your skull. But imagination actually includes everything outside your skull too. Inside vs outside your skull is imaginary!

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Where is sleep exactly? Did you capture your sleep state in a jar or something?

Where is drunk exactly? Did you capture your drunk state in a jar?

Everything hinges on your state of consciousness. Your current state of consciousness is interfering with a higher state of consciousness which you could enter but haven't entered yet.

You aren't just thinking the difference, you are seeing, smelling, and tasting the difference.

The ego is not responsible for creating that difference. The difference is created in God's Mind.

I am not talking about human imagination. I am talking about absolute imagination, the imagination which is imagining your physical body.

You are under the false impression that imagination is something happening inside your skull. But imagination actually includes everything outside your skull too. Inside vs outside your skull is imaginary!

I think i get this. This is quite hard to explain or understand unless you have thought of it. I could also ask this question..its like the world is revolving around me because quite literally eveything I  physically see is from my own perspective. Its not because of being self centered but somehow a realization of existence. Is this what you mean? Ive been asking myself this ever since I was little. It is quite scary to look at.

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I could also ask this question..its like the world is revolving around me because quite literally eveything I  physically see is from my own perspective.

"The world" is nothing but your perspective. Your perspective is all there is.

Its not because of being self centered but somehow a realization of existence. Is this what you mean? Ive been asking myself this ever since I was little. It is quite scary to look at.

That's happening because you are God, the only being in existence.

Life is happening to you because you're the only one who could dream it. It's not happening to you because you are some lucky one, it's happening to you because you are the only one. The odds of it are 100% by pure tautology.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"The world" is nothing but your perspective. Your perspective is all there is.

That's happening because you are God, the only being in existence.

Life is happening to you because you're the only one who could dream it. It's not happening to you because you are some lucky one, it's happening to you because you are the only one. The odds of it are 100% by pure tautology.

Yeah I just don't see how more than one consciousness can be displayed at a time. I think the universe can only give vision, colors, and thoughts to one person at a time. But I believe all of life shares one being's life anyway. I feel like the universe can only be like one tv screen for everyone's eyes to look at, but inside same body. 

-Osho

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura If I stare at my buddha statue for a while, everything becomes one blurry undifferentiated "thing".

Then for me to see a certain detail like it's nose I need to intend and focus on it.

Is it like this that God creates reality? Through my attention, right?

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yeah I just don't see how more than one consciousness can be displayed at a time. I think the universe can only give vision, colors, and thoughts to one person at a time. But I believe all of life shares one being's life anyway. I feel like the universe can only be like one tv screen for everyone's eyes to look at, but inside same body. 

if everything in the universe is at its center maybe we can think of like all povs are in the same spot overlapping eachother

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

I just don't see how more than one consciousness can be displayed at a time.

omnipotent but only one at a time? It would be almost omnipotent

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura If I stare at my buddha statue for a while, everything becomes one blurry undifferentiated "thing".

Then for me to see a certain detail like it's nose I need to intend and focus on it.

Is it like this that God creates reality? Through my attention, right?

Not through attention but through differentiation. It's much deeper than merely your attention.