Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Many times after a psychedelic experience i feel more connected to love and less connected to sexuality, more connected to plants and fruits and less connected to processed, heated or anything that has been altered from its natural form or chemical make up.

More connected to freedom and peace and less to fear, hate, society's expectations and man-made systems and ideologies.

More connected to nature and less to materialism and structure and limiting belief systems.

Under psychedelics you are hyper-aware of the ego and its ways, DMT is great but to really notice ego and its functions of day to day life lower grade substances like MDMA, Mushrooms or LSD work a lot better to actually experience both sides intertwining with each other and helps you notice when ego is more present than authenticity, vice versa.

It makes me face-palm that these substances are called "Psychedelics" when that to the average mind presents itself as illusion, falsehood, fantasy, ect..

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

18 hours ago, Salomon Tolosa said:

Ill let my baby ass take charge, going for plug, 30 mg in solution, not sure if its better on distilled water or polyethylene glycol, 2ml syringe, and will let you know.

Man how did it go?

I have had quite positive experiences with plugging. It's a smoother ride and rather enjoyable.

whats the administration method for plugging, do you have to use a syringe?

@bobbyward

I use 5ml oral needless syringes. Dissolve in water. Stick syringe up as far as it goes and shoot for infinity. 

@Psychonaut have you had a break through with plugging, how much water would you use, and how do you get the liquid into the syringe? 

Edited by bobbyward

@bobbyward I use about 2-3ml per syringe. My 5-meo-dmt is not water soluble. It doesn't dissolve, there are basically 5-meo-dmt particles floating around in water. Maybe adding oil will help, something like coconut oil.

But I rather stick to water then I can reuse the syringes and don't loose all the meo sticking to the inner side of the syringe. 

Last time I divided 30mg into 2 syringes.

I use a small container similar in size of a shootglass to mix the liquids and then just suck it up with the syringe.

I would advise using the syringe to add water to the powder. Otherwise you can easily add too much water.

My method is far from perfect. I feel like I loose 5-10mg that sticks to the syringe or stays in the container I use to mix. But I don't give a shit. Literally. Plugging is much smoother and easier to relax. You can lie on the bed for the entire duration.

I break through every time. 

would you need a needle for the syringe to suck up the liquid or can a neediless syringe suck it up

@bobbyward the needless syringes can suck it up without a needle.

Don't forget to get an enema and potentially lube if you don't already own. 

My technique is bad. I doesn't really matter. You just need to get it up there somehow. I have read on other forums of people using only 0.7ml of water. You can try using less. 

23 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

@bobbyward I use about 2-3ml per syringe. My 5-meo-dmt is not water soluble. It doesn't dissolve, there are basically 5-meo-dmt particles floating around in water. Maybe adding oil will help, something like coconut oil.

But I rather stick to water then I can reuse the syringes and don't loose all the meo sticking to the inner side of the syringe. 

Last time I divided 30mg into 2 syringes.

I use a small container similar in size of a shootglass to mix the liquids and then just suck it up with the syringe.

I would advise using the syringe to add water to the powder. Otherwise you can easily add too much water.

My method is far from perfect. I feel like I loose 5-10mg that sticks to the syringe or stays in the container I use to mix. But I don't give a shit. Literally. Plugging is much smoother and easier to relax. You can lie on the bed for the entire duration.

I break through every time. 

Freebase 5Meo doesnt go with water, you need to use propylene glycol instead. For freebase or any other non-polar solute

Guys guys guys. Bear with me. I'm high as fuck on 5-meo-dmt. hahaha this is so god bahahaha

Here is my new method to plugging 5-meo-dmt:

You need:

• Oral/enteral needleless syringes (I have 3ml syringes)
  • 5-meo-dmt (duh)
  • milligram scale
  • water (I hope you have. If not and you live in Africa maybe don't take 5-meo-dmt. For now...)
  • water based lube

What I did (meaning that you shouldnt):

• Weigh out some 5-meo-dmt
  • pull the end of the syringe of. the thingie that you push. So you end up with the syringe and the pusher. 2 parts.
  • Fill the powder into the back of the syringe, keep a finger on the end of the syringe so the powder doesnt fall through
  • dillute lube with water in a 50/50 ratio. The whole point of this is to have a thickish solution in which the powder can float. I have tried just water but the powder will stick to the walls of the syringe and you loose some of it. 5-meo-dmt doesnt dissolve and I dont have a masters in chemistry to make it dissolve.
  • I used about 1.5ml of lube/water solution on the first shot. You want to make sure the powder isnt sticking to the walls of the syringe. So flick your finger against the syringe like they do in the movies. All the particles should be floating inside your thickish solution
  • Now stick a finger up your ass with some lube. It should slide in easily. Do the same with the syringe and dont forget to put lube on it. Careful and shoot for God. 
  • There is a high chance that some 5-meo-dmt is still in the syringe so you can use some more of your water/lube solution to get the rest out. I did 2 more of about 0.5ml 
  • Lie on the bed with all limbs stretched out
  • Enjoy being unable to move for like an hour while you are pondering if this almost dead heavily breathing body is worthwhile returning to. make sure your life is in order. maybe you decide its not wortwhile to return to the body. hahaha
  • take care
  • be safe
  • dont do what i do

Does not work with freebase (regular) 5-MeO right, only with HCL (salt).

Greetings one and sundry.

Long time lurker, and absorber of this fine forums information.

I appreciate all freely shared, hard earned insights. Thank you.

A couple of questions that I have been unable to ascertain the answers to (all relating to non-dual):

On a video that was Martin Ball discussing using 5-Meo-dmt as a medicine, he mentions that as soon as the 'patient' starts going "wow" on the comedown, he takes this as a sign of the re-emerging ego, and sends them back again with another dose straight away (I think he mentioned three times total for each treatment). As an explanation of this, he states that the number of times entering  the breakthrough state was more important in his experiance that time 'in it".

Does this mean that for meditating also that number of times entering into and appropriate meditation may in fact be be more beneficial housecleaning the baggage than time accumulated in meditation?

Anyone tried, and care to share the  experiance of microdosing 5-meo-dmt?

One last one.....Any percieved benefit of sub-breakthrough doses?

Regards

Stu

3 hours ago, Stules said:

On a video that was Martin Ball discussing using 5-Meo-dmt as a medicine, he mentions that as soon as the 'patient' starts going "wow" on the comedown, he takes this as a sign of the re-emerging ego, and sends them back again with another dose straight away (I think he mentioned three times total for each treatment). As an explanation of this, he states that the number of times entering  the breakthrough state was more important in his experiance that time 'in it".

Does this mean that for meditating also that number of times entering into and appropriate meditation may in fact be be more beneficial housecleaning the baggage than time accumulated in meditation?

Anyone tried, and care to share the  experiance of microdosing 5-meo-dmt?

One last one.....Any percieved benefit of sub-breakthrough doses?

Martin Ball is talking about smoking it, which is very different from snorting. The smoked trips are very powerful, but very short. I imagine they blindslide most people. You'll be like, "WTF was that?????????" And really have little understanding of what happened. So in this case, it totally makes sense to immediately trip again so that you might grab hold of some actual insight. With snorting/plugging this is less of an issue because you have a good 30 minutes to gather your insights, and the intensity is lower, so your mind still functions a bit. Of course you could experiment with doing double or triple back-to-back snorting trips. But for me, one trip more than plenty.

Regarding meditation, no, because it's a totally different thing. Meditation is very clear, slow, and mellow. You are conscious of what's going on there, unlike smoked 5-meo. The point of meditation is to stay long to go deeper into it. 5 mins of meditation isn't going to do much for you.

5-meo doesn't work well for microdosing. The whole point is to experience ego-death, and you can't get ego-death with a microdose. Ego-death is a heavy experience by it's very nature. That's why it's such a powerful tool. If you want to microdose, you can do that with LSD or liquid shrooms.

Yes, there is benefit to sub-breakthrough doses of 5-meo -- you still get a huge expansion of awareness -- but the breakthrough is really what you want. It breaks all reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Outstanding response. THanks Leo.

One for you if I may. I don't remember who said it, as I have been watching/reading so much about 5-Meo recently, but it was said that other psychedelics take on the persona of 5-Meo-dmt after the use of 5-meo-dmt.

This to me indicates that whatever is happening leaves something in system which is persistant. It may be a permenant change. 

Any thoughts on the persistance/permenance of the trip with regards to progress towards non-duality?

how much freebase 5meo would you need to smoke for a breakthrough?

22 hours ago, Stules said:

Outstanding response. THanks Leo.

One for you if I may. I don't remember who said it, as I have been watching/reading so much about 5-Meo recently, but it was said that other psychedelics take on the persona of 5-Meo-dmt after the use of 5-meo-dmt.

This to me indicates that whatever is happening leaves something in system which is persistant. It may be a permenant change. 

Any thoughts on the persistance/permenance of the trip with regards to progress towards non-duality?

Once you see God, I think your cannot ever be the same again.

At least that's how it was for me. It's not enlightenment, but it's quite something.

4 hours ago, bobbyward said:

how much freebase 5meo would you need to smoke for a breakthrough?

No idea. Probably half the snorting dose. But you have to know how to vaporize the full dose properly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No idea. Probably half the snorting dose. But you have to know how to vaporize the full dose properly.

Are you sure?