Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,967 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Abhishaik said:

is strong desire for truth something you can cultivate over time or is it your something innately born with?

It is your nature to want to know yourself/truth. You love exploring your endless depths, that‘s what ALL THIS is. That has absolutely 0% anything to do with the body or the mind or even the „physical world“ - you are that desire for truth. This desire tends to be clouded the quickest, so when you see it once - never let it go. NEVER !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chris365 said:

Primarily an end to suffering caused by the ego (100%).

This desire can be a good source of motivation, yet it can also be a major block since it is still a self-seeking orientation. The self desires for itself to be free of discomfort and to experience bliss. The problem with this is that the self will be repulsed by any experiences it perceives as suffering or leading to suffering. It will contract itself and cut itself off from certain realizations and embodiment. For example, if I am oriented toward being free of all my suffering, how can I learn and embody the love with the experience of anxiety and despair? I won’t be open to those lessons and expansions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

This desire can be a good source of motivation, yet it can also be a major block since it is still a self-seeking orientation. The self desires for itself to be free of discomfort and to experience bliss. The problem with this is that the self will be repulsed by any experiences it perceives as suffering or leading to suffering. It will contract itself and cut itself off from certain realizations and embodiment. For example, if I am oriented toward being free of all my suffering, how can I learn and embody the love with the experience of anxiety and despair? I won’t be open to those lessons and expansions.

Very good point! That‘s something I‘m inquiring into a lot at the moment. It‘s like any bit of discomfort and I‘m closing the gates, it‘s quite childish (that’s where the pattern came from of course!) when really seen. In some sense, to accept all suffering IS the deep desire to be free from falsehood/suffering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chris365 said:

Primarily an end to suffering caused by the ego (100%).

Second, awaken to love (if the tales are true) and start creating consciously.

Not good enough. I hear no desire to understand here.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura Can you awaken without a desire to understand?

You might get some glimpse, but you won't fully understand.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I would say that there are many enlightened beings who awoke because they wanted peace, bliss or heaven.

I think its a question of what you want to achieve with this work. Do you want to escape suffering and experience heaven? then there are good ways to do that. Or do you want to fully understand? then there are other ways to achieve that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@actualizing25 Well, do you want to know what love is, or don't you?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrifying terrifying. Whom  am I kidding was it entire time. 

@actualizing25 it's a trap 'man' it's Infinite, literally Infinite no God damn limits at all and it's this. 

Want proof want 5 meo dmt and 5 meo dpt. See how fast it will "crawl" out of nothingness. 

Only drawback ia not that I actually feel it,it's I really can't BS @Nahmanymore, doesn't allow that

?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura of course I want to. But Im tired of all the theory and mental masturbation. I want to actually experience it. The faster the better. Havent tried psychedelics yet,but will try them for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@actualizing25 Wish you the best for your journey. Trust that the path will clear up. And don‘t believe psychedelic are the only tool, can be a big trap. But they help for suuuure :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worst part of enlightenment is that you really can't lie Anymore and that was the most fun part. No wonder I Snap so much. 

@Nahmoh you.... Just..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm coming back. My guess that I inserted my syringe a little bit to deep / my position was improper and liquid went too far. Also my bowels weren't empty last time. Using doses like 60 mg seems inefficient.

I am planning to but a e-vape. I have nearly  3 grams of 5 meo dmt in freebase form. The problem is ordering e-vape from China is risky because it's not legal to import. The cheapest and most convenient way is to get used one.

How to choose a proper e-vape?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Username - You can always just get a regular mod for vaping, then get a ceramic tank. That's what I did. Haven't used it for 5-MEO, but for NN-DMT. I imgaine that it would still work, you would just need to change the temp. I also have a "dry herb" tank for it as well, which I never used.

But really, best method I found for 5-MEO is sandwhiching with mullien leaves in a simple glass weed pipe. 


"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

But really, best method I found for 5-MEO is sandwhiching with mullien leaves in a simple glass weed pipe. 

Martin Ball style, hm? Still going with the GVG, the disadvantage is that when I thought I hit the whole thing and it turns out at the second hit that that was not the case. Once I wanted to „just look“ if there is some 5-MeO left in the concentration pad because I wanted to use it for someone else for N,N-DMT (stupidly not even considering that I have clean, unused pads..), and it turned out to be 4 deep journeys. That‘s why I‘m thinking of a pipe or bubbler as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Username said:

Ok, I'm coming back. My guess that I inserted my syringe a little bit to deep / my position was improper and liquid went too far. Also my bowels weren't empty last time. Using doses like 60 mg seems inefficient.

I am planning to but a e-vape. I have nearly  3 grams of 5 meo dmt in freebase form. The problem is ordering e-vape from China is risky because it's not legal to import. The cheapest and most convenient way is to get used one.

How to choose a proper e-vape?

DT V4 with titanium cup (important).

Otherwise a Health Stone is excellent for freebase 5meo (and DMT for that matter).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my hands on some 5-MeO-DMT I've never tried it before any advice? I've had about 60+ high dose dmt trips and have been contemplating daily for about a year now if that context helps any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tonypop100 said:

I just got my hands on some 5-MeO-DMT I've never tried it before any advice? I've had about 60+ high dose dmt trips and have been contemplating daily for about a year now if that context helps any.

Meditate daily for at least an hour. I did that for 30 days before my first trip. Definately helps letting go.. Cause you will need to LET GO 1000%


"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. So i got my hands on some 5MeO and have decided on insufflation as it seems to be effective and the easiest method by far. My goal is to have a breakthrough experience and integrate. I recently tested 7.5 mg, 3 drops of vinegar, some water and baking soda to back-titrate to neutral-like pH. It did burn but it was quite tolerable. There was was definitely and effect after about 5 mins, I felt my heart pounding and a mild psychedelic trance with fear. It did remind me of a meditative state but nothing special. At the 8-10 min mark though it was calm, pleasant, but still some aftereffects.

I have questions about increasing dosage - should I make small increments or jump to a probable breakthrough dose? Its just that I've read some reports where if you're just a bit short on breakthrough dose than that might produce a quite unpleasant reaction, as it gives your ego just enough room to resist and suffer instead of surrendering. Would a 11 mg dose be a smooth increment? How big is breakthrough through insufflation usually for people? (freebase)

How often do you guys feel the need to scream and be vocal during your trips? I'm asking this in case I need to rent a cabin somewhere in the woods or smth :D.

Also, how reliable is plugging compared to insufflation? I plan on plugging aswell, but it seems it doesn't work for some people and also the dosage is like 2x bigger. Therefore im starting with insufflation as it seems the most foolproof. How would you guys compare the two methods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now