Preety_India

How to attract a man/men?

29 posts in this topic

What should I do to attract a man I go on a date with and how to attract men in general. 

I want to be attractive to a man so that he would ask me out for a date. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

- Watch movies/videos/shows with women who are really feminine and see if you can integrate some of their behaviours, mimics, gestures, how they speak etc. Men typically like feminine women

- get in good shape, workout

- get good fashion that accentuates your features, make you look good

- improve self esteem

- abandon drama, bitchy behaviours, the female kinds of games/negative manipulation (shaming/guilting/blaming/comparing)

- get a sense of humour

- learn how to flirt and how to do feminine eye contact

- use make up, but don't get obsessed with it, have great hair

- give compliments (yes, a little bit of stroking the ego works :)

- have standards and boundaries, assert them in a calm way that doesn't make you look super reactive or triggered

@Jacob Morres she was the cutest child like girl in them, at the beginning I thought he would choose her and I finally saw that he chose her, that doesn't take rocket science that she looks cute so he already had her in mind. 

But no thanks lol. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Jacob Morres she was the cutest child like girl in them, at the beginning I thought he would choose her and I finally saw that he chose her, that doesn't take rocket science that she looks cute so he already had her in mind. 

But no thanks lol. 

I think he picked off her vibe not looks imo 

I also saw in other reaction videos there were top comments on how this was a case study for how to attract a man (said by men) so there's probably value in this 

Edited by Jacob Morres

I'd probably listen to other women's perspective on this.

Same way I listen to other dude's perspective on how to be attractive to women.

Otherwise, you get the, 'I got knocked out by mike tyson' advice imo lol

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Raze Matthew hussey is hot. 

Well my take is that it's similar to what guys have to do, but guys will try to tell you something else..

Being detached/non-needy, working on your purpose, taking care of your body, having your own approach to life (eg, "philosophy"), knowing what you want, communicating well, taking control of your emotional states, being good at/interested in sex if that's what you want as well (lol), being good at knowing when to be led, have your own sense of dress style. 

Well overall you just love being this way, and you're not doing all this stuff just to attract a guy, you're doing it first and foremost for self-love and living a great life. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Go be highly social.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go be highly social.

Do you mean to say find more men and see if I find a match ?

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Do you mean to say find more men and see if I find a match ?

Yes, by making yourself more social and bumping into more new men.

You can't find a good man sitting at home.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

To attract men, simple, look good. All (most I guess) men in general are attracted to women with good looks and most will give you a second look if you are wearing red lipstick/have long hair/wearing heels. So definitely learn your  looks style and invest in it. But that’s just one part of the story. Smile, laugh at their jokes and listen and contribute to conversation. Actually take an interest in the human being in front of you. 
 It’s really not hard to attract men. But what kinds of men do you want to attract, that’s the real question. Male attention is not valuable if it’s not the type of guy you want. I’ve found that socializing in the kind of place the man you want will be in is more valuable for your time. It’s easy to get guys from bars/clubs but do you want men who approach random women in bars? That’s up to you. No judgement in either case. Just know what you want. 

I’ve also noticed successful, mature men will rarely ever cold approach women on the street. They might give you a look but won’t approach. I’ve never been approached by a successful man just from the street, they usually ask out women they meet in their social circles like school, clubs they belong to, friends of friends, activities they do etc. Which makes a lot of sense because successful people have more to lose so who they let in is important. 

I don’t need to tell you that the dating experience with mature, successful men is better but with those guys you are usually going to need more than a pretty look. Being an interesting woman is just as important as your looks because that will get you past the first date. Remember this guy is going to eventually see you without your feminine adornment so you need more than that. Having hobbies and passions, showing your true personality and a clear humor style makes you more memorable as a woman than how big your boobs are.

Finally ask yourself why do you want to date? Just for the experience or are you looking for a partner? That matters for us women because it determines who you say yes to. Get really good at judging character and where a man is in his life at the first conversation so you don’t waste your time or theirs. It’s human nature to present your best self on a first date or conversation so get good at also hearing what’s not being said.

Good luck Preety_India, I’m rooting for you to find a really good one!!

18 minutes ago, Cleopatra said:

To attract men, simple, look good. All (most I guess) men in general are attracted to women with good looks and most will give you a second look if you are wearing red lipstick/have long hair/wearing heels. So definitely learn your  looks style and invest in it. But that’s just one part of the story. Smile, laugh at their jokes and listen and contribute to conversation. Actually take an interest in the human being in front of you. 
 It’s really not hard to attract men. But what kinds of men do you want to attract, that’s the real question. Male attention is not valuable if it’s not the type of guy you want. I’ve found that socializing in the kind of place the man you want will be in is more valuable for your time. It’s easy to get guys from bars/clubs but do you want men who approach random women in bars? That’s up to you. No judgement in either case. Just know what you want. 

I’ve also noticed successful, mature men will rarely ever cold approach women on the street. They might give you a look but won’t approach. I’ve never been approached by a successful man just from the street, they usually ask out women they meet in their social circles like school, clubs they belong to, friends of friends, activities they do etc. Which makes a lot of sense because successful people have more to lose so who they let in is important. 

I don’t need to tell you that the dating experience with mature, successful men is better but with those guys you are usually going to need more than a pretty look. Being an interesting woman is just as important as your looks because that will get you past the first date. Remember this guy is going to eventually see you without your feminine adornment so you need more than that. Having hobbies and passions, showing your true personality and a clear humor style makes you more memorable as a woman than how big your boobs are.

Finally ask yourself why do you want to date? Just for the experience or are you looking for a partner? That matters for us women because it determines who you say yes to. Get really good at judging character and where a man is in his life at the first conversation so you don’t waste your time or theirs. It’s human nature to present your best self on a first date or conversation so get good at also hearing what’s not being said.

Good luck Preety_India, I’m rooting for you to find a really good one!!

Oh wow that's awesome bunch of suggestions. Noting down every point. Thanks for taking the time for the elaborate response. Very informative. 

On 4/10/2022 at 2:43 PM, Cleopatra said:

I’ve also noticed successful, mature men will rarely ever cold approach women on the street

It's cuz they got approach anxiety lol 

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 10/04/2022 at 8:43 PM, Cleopatra said:

It’s really not hard to attract men.

She knows our secret!

:P

@Preety_India

clubbing?

Edited by mojsterr

A genuine and confident smile goes a long way. 

Get clear on exactly what you want in a man. Write a list (1. He is confident 2. Good looking 3. Has good humor 4. Great shape 5. Spiritual... etc.) write exactly what you want in a man. 

When you see men you like, give them feminine signs that let them know you are interested. Like smiling at them. Playing with your hair, giving them looks. Any way you can get more in touch with your feminine, will attract masculine men. Just look up feminine embodiment or how to me more feminine. 

3 minutes ago, EyolfTheWolf said:

Get clear on exactly what you want in a man. Write a list (1. He is confident 2. Good looking 3. Has good humor 4. Great shape 5. Spiritual... etc.) write exactly what you want in a man. 

When you see men you like, give them feminine signs that let them know you are interested. Like smiling at them. Playing with your hair, giving them looks. Any way you can get more in touch with your feminine, will attract masculine men. Just look up feminine embodiment or how to me more feminine. 

Nice. 

What signs will a guy give if he is interested in me?