RoerAmit

I’ve been 200m (600 feet) from a terror attack.

72 posts in this topic

an israeli cannot play the victim card. for those who are sympathetic to israel should check the video below. israel caused a massive explosion in beirut, lebnon killing hundreds

@itachi uchiha Grow up, mature. It is obvious that both sides are not acting in accordance with the Truth. Murdering civilians is no better than conquering occupied land.

@Batman the founder of whatsapp ,google ,youtube ane facebook are of jewish orgin.jews control the media.jews are at the top of hollywood .jews occupy key position in american governement.world bank and international monetory fund is controlled by jewish banking family.why do u think usa is attacking syria ,iraq and iran.in the video below a ex usa marine explains why usa started civil war in syria

Wake up before its too late

3 hours ago, SOUL said:

@Nivsch  A reference point is just imaginary

Thats a circular logic. Sorry.

Just like religion and science do.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch  Logic...circular and all are imaginary...science and religion are imaginary

Eventually you will catch on to what I'm saying implicitly, don't make me say it explicitly.

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

@Nivsch  Logic...circular and all are imaginary...science and religion are imaginary

But this is a circular logic again.

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

Eventually you will catch on to what I'm saying implicitly, don't make me say it explicitly.

What every stage of consciousness says.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Very interesting OP. The spiral dynamics view you mentioned. Makes sense how one would immediately turn red in a few short moments.

Try not to get too emotional and keep tapping into the juicy tier 2 line of thinking.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

Israel is the Muslim world’s last problem. I don’t get why you guys are being worked up by a piece of land while the majority of the Muslim lands are a smoking hole to put it nicely. Let’s get our priorities straight and develop ourselves. Israel is a beacon of civilization in the region. 

In Tate we trust

8 hours ago, Nivsch said:

But this is a circular logic again.

What every stage of consciousness says.

No, you are just completely missing it.... I'm going to leave you hanging and maybe one day you will realize what I'm saying. It's just too funny to spoil it... haha

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Israel is the Muslim world’s last problem. I don’t get why you guys are being worked up by a piece of land while the majority of the Muslim lands are a smoking hole to put it nicely. Let’s get our priorities straight and develop ourselves. Israel is a beacon of civilization in the region. 

Something to play with. Otherwise it will be boring for them.

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Not really. I would consider it pretty dark: 

- Tons of national egotism around being the "chosen people" by God, which creates an artificial sense of entitlement;

- Lots of collective trauma due to holocaust and other events where they were persecuted for being Jews; 

- Extremely militaristic society. They are very influenced by their military service, where they are brainwashed by 18-21 year old commanders/officers;

- Total Social Division and discrimination. They put so much emphasize about being Arab/Jew, Secular/Religious, Black Skin/White Skin, White Collar/Blue Collar, Rich/Poor.

It is true that without the influence, protection and support of USA, Israel would have been a 3rd world country. They do prosper on high-tech companies, but this because they have an extremely materialist society in Tel-Aviv and its surroundings. People there work on a 50-70 hours weekly. I consider the Israeli society to be sick with too much ego agenda and poor in spirituality. It will be extremely rare to find a stage turquoise consciousness in an Israeli. There are many stage green individuals there. Those who posses yellow capacities and system thinking, usually use it to make money and not advance the society. Generally speaking, it is a very Red-Blue society.

I'm not blaming them, of course. It is just what it is. The state of consciousness of the collective society in Israel is low due to past collective trauma (which they work hard to maintain), poor education and conditioning, constant conflicts with Arabs, and a mandatory military service. They also suffer from a profound sense of separation, which is easily noticed in their being.

15 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Batman the founder of whatsapp ,google ,youtube ane facebook are of jewish orgin.jews control the media.jews are at the top of hollywood .jews occupy key position in american governement.world bank and international monetory fund is controlled by jewish banking family.why do u think usa is attacking syria ,iraq and iran.in the video below a ex usa marine explains why usa started civil war in syria

Wake up before its too late

Yes. Jews are responsible for Asad killing his civilians. Makes sense ??‍♂️

Edited by Nivsch

@Batman I think you are representing the Israeli society in a biased way.

Yes there is a lot of blue.

But also a lot of orange-green people in the central coast (the most populated area in israel) and in the north - Galil and Golan and many other newer villages (1980-90 and above) spreading throughout the country. 

I grew up in one of them and our education was very much about respect to every human being regardless his religion and appearance.

Its true that the blue-orange is somehow slightly more common here.

But overall I dont think we are averagely less developed than US.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch I totally get what your saying. I agree that there many orange-green located in central of Israel. But they are very, very, very dogmatic regarding their views. Whether it is a lawyer, high-tech worker, vegan, hippy, or what not - they all seem to express a very exclusive state of mind, closed-mindedness and rigidity of beliefs. I am afraid it is the egoic shell that was indoctrinated in their childhood and adolescence, where they were impounded with concepts and beliefs about how haunted they are, and how everybody is seeking to destroy them. 

I also met amazingly loving and high consciousness individuals from Israel. But it is rare. The most I would consider barbarian, religious fanatics or sick materialists. 

42 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes. Jews are responsible for Asad killing his civilians. Makes sense ??‍♂️

Lol

Isis was created by your apratheid terorrist state of israel.god is greate and isis was defeated

23 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Like jews , we muslims have lot of prophecies about future.one of the prophecy is that israel will be invaded by an army and nothing will stop them.even your lapdog usa cannot stop them.i will not go i to detail of the prophecy.but consider this as one of the perk of being a member of this forum and act accordingly.

1000+ Posts and you still live your life according to Make-up Dogmas. You obviously haven’t learned anything from Leo and the Community. Sleep well on your Ego. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

27 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

1000+ Posts and you still live your life according to Make-up Dogmas. You obviously haven’t learned anything from Leo and the Community. Sleep well on your Ego. 

do not blindly believe everything that leo teaches you. i got into really really serious trouble in life because i took leos words as gospel of truth.u will need years of experience to spot or detect some of the bullshit of leos teachings

@SOUL

Why would you take something as horrific as a terror attack and go that far abstract with it? 

@Nivsch

On 4/14/2022 at 11:19 AM, Nivsch said:

That is indeed very complicated and there is no clear cut answer to which of the sides is more true or who "started".

There is a very clear answer, we need to support the LGBT movement. 

(This is a joke).

we support lgbt.jpg