RoerAmit

I’ve been 200m (600 feet) from a terror attack.

72 posts in this topic

@Husseinisdoingfine

Terrorist = Attacks innocent people.

Israel never do this purposely.

Hamas and hezbollah do this purposely.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

By your definition of terrorist, the IDF is a terrorist organization. Israel regularly bulldozes innocent people's homes, they shoot at protestors, and regularly kill innocent people through repeated bombing of Gaza. Hamas and Hezbollah exist to protect against this.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

26 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Husseinisdoingfine

Hamas and hezbollah do this purposely.

Lol

Blame the victim 

@bloomer  You are just imagining me taking something horrific and going so abstract... or am I imagining you imagining me? Maybe someone else is imagining us imagining each other...

Use your imagination and it's obvious what this is...

On 14.4.2022 at 7:41 PM, itachi uchiha said:

@Batman the founder of whatsapp ,google ,youtube ane facebook are of jewish orgin.jews control the media.jews are at the top of hollywood .jews occupy key position in american governement.world bank and international monetory fund is controlled by jewish banking family.why do u think usa is attacking syria ,iraq and iran.in the video below a ex usa marine explains why usa started civil war in syria

Wake up before its too late

Bro, even if its true, you really think these are the motives of US actions?

You are in a deep delusion, on a brink of a conspiracy theory.

calm down.

6 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

You are completely blind. Super biased. You have no idea what is going on here to a level I am not going to continue this conversation.

The unfortunate thing is, because media is so biased towards both directions (depends who you listen to) That until you come here, Israel and Palestinian territories, you will have no clue whats the real situation. And I am not claiming there is one part is right. Its not the case at all. Reality here is so nuanced and complicated, you cannot understand it by sitting in the us and having some biased family here.

5 minutes ago, RoerAmit said:

. Reality here is so nuanced and complicated, you cannot understand it by sitting in the us and having some biased family here.

There is nothing nuanced and complicated here.israel is trying to ethinicaly clense palestine and is trying to expand and bring back greater israel by stealing land from iraq,syria jordan ,lebnon and egypt.

8 minutes ago, RoerAmit said:

You are completely blind. Super biased. You have no idea what is going on here to a level I am not going to continue this conversation.

The unfortunate thing is, because media is so biased towards both directions (depends who you listen to) That until you come here, Israel and Palestinian territories, you will have no clue whats the real situation. biased family here.

Lol

U are the media.what are u complaining about media being biased.u control media.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

*redacted*

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

@Husseinisdoingfine Hamas hide behind civilians purposely to prevent Israel from attacking them because hamas knows that Israel is very careful to not harm civilians.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

7 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Husseinisdoingfine Hamas hide behind civilians purposely to prevent Israel from attacking them because hamas knows that Israel is very careful to not harm civilians.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/gaza-israel-wiping-entire-palestinian-families-hamas-1.9820005

https://www.newsweek.com/man-loses-22-members-family-gaza-conflict-1593664

On 8.4.2022 at 2:04 PM, RoerAmit said:

I'm still angry, but I understand much better.  The other side too, and how wounded we both are. Its not gonna end soon. Its going to take decades.

Do you still feel affected by it? Then better do emotional release https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLKmB51wF7NlDZgRnxUlt7BF60VQtciuH

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 4/14/2022 at 6:19 AM, Nivsch said:

@Husseinisdoingfine That is indeed very complicated and there is no clear cut answer to which of the sides is more true or who "started".

But can you also understand the deep connection the jews have to this land?

Can you see how they had to literally run away from europe and establish their own state as an inevitable conclusion after the holocast when 6 milliom of them have been murdered?

Ummmm I don't know how you can say what you said.

Here is the history of how it all went down....it looks pretty bad for the Jews in my opinion. Its like someone coming to your house and taking your home because...someone else did crap to them.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/state-of-israel-proclaimed

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.