mamad

Women challenges in dating

61 posts in this topic

@Federico del pueblo I think the medium of this being an online forum is what accounts for a lot of misinterpretation :) I definitely have my “style” that I think because it’s so direct and kinda straight to the point that is being perceived as I’m being aggressive when that’s just me relaying the information. Maybe I should be utilizing the smile faces more idk haha I can’t help myself 

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@Federico del pueblo I think the medium of this being an online forum is what accounts for a lot of misinterpretation :) I definitely have my “style” that I think because it’s so direct and kinda straight to the point that is being perceived as I’m being aggressive when that’s just me relaying the information. Maybe I should be utilizing the smile faces more idk haha I can’t help myself 

Yes, I have definitely noticed that you have your own unique style :)

And clearly we are all in an ongoing process of finding the right style for our posts, depending on who we're talking to and what the subject is.

Anyway, your case has been forwarded to the next level of jurisdiction and soon a comité, consisting of 7 well respected illuminati, will take a decision regarding your punishment. Stay patient for now.

And sure, throw in some smileys to generate good vibes..."judgement free zone here" ???

23 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

So glad that for once I'm not the one receiving the attacks ?

Ditto ??

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I'm getting some satanism lessons. Just noting down hurriedly. xD 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

39 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Anyway, your case has been forwarded to the next level of jurisdiction and soon a comité, consisting of 7 well respected illuminati, will take a decision regarding your punishment. Stay patient for now.

I shall await, with patience.

:)

Edit: Got 2 points for “name calling and excessive profanity” from Inliytened1 restricted to post lol

This place is becoming a joke. I’ll ride it out till I get banned and that will be the end of it, folks :) I definitely won’t bother with creating a new account or anything so please be patient - soon you will be free from my presence (I already have 5 points total) and you will have to learn about satanism ideology from other sources :)

Edited by K Ghoul

A man who commits to a monogamous relationship then fails to come through is a scumbag. Finding a high quality man that commits to his family is one of the challenges that many women face today.

27 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

A man who commits to a monogamous relationship then fails to come through is a scumbag. Finding a high quality man that commits to his family is one of the challenges that many women face today.

I’ve yet to find a woman who deserves this dream monogamous relationship and my future. I’ll move on and have her claim I wasted her time before I squander my future on her. She’ll find someone else foolish enough to settle for her I guess. Girls are crazy out here with what they actually can bring to the table and what they expect in return. A kid or two and me off the market while she gets to act all proud how she roped me down, no thanks!

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

Edit: Got 2 points for “name calling and excessive profanity” from Inliytened1 restricted to post lol

??? That didn't take long...

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

I’ll ride it out till I get banned and that will be the end of it, folks :) I definitely won’t bother with creating a new account or anything so please be patient - soon you will be free from my presence (I already have 5 points total)

Please behave, so you don't get banned. You are a hard piece to deal with, but still I'd be kinda sad if you were gone forever, so don't overdo it.

57 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I’ve yet to find a woman who deserves this dream monogamous relationship and my future. I’ll move on and have her claim I wasted her time before I squander my future on her. She’ll find someone else foolish enough to settle for her I guess. Girls are crazy out here with what they actually can bring to the table and what they expect in return. A kid or two and me off the market while she gets to act all proud how she roped me down, no thanks!

This post remember me of the PUA  guys.

@Lyubov But wasn't you in LTR with a girl? I remember you saying something like that in a certain thread some time ago.

Edited by Tudo

I think polygamy is a very strange orange and stage green kind of phenomenon. In stage orange people they try to experiment and deconstruct common conventions. And they want to see how far they can go with it. And it’s usually accompanied with some pseudo scientific appeal to nature. We are all primates, we evolved to spread our seed, polygamy is the natural state etc.

At stage green it all becomes about sharing free love. Connecting with a lot of people, building intimacy. The concept of ‘sexual healing’, tantric sex, and such kind of things.

If a person gets to stage yellow they will recognize that polygamy doesn’t work on a systematic global level, nor on a personal level. It doesn’t fulfill people long term. It’s bad strategically, both for the self and other. So at this stage people start thinking more big picture and holistically.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Just curious, what would you require from a woman for you to consider settling down?

6 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I shall await, with patience.

:)

This place is becoming a joke. I’ll ride it out till I get banned and that will be the end of it, folks :) I definitely won’t bother with creating a new account or anything so please be patient - soon you will be free from my presence (I already have 5 points total) and you will have to learn about satanism ideology from other sources :)

Girl, please you're the one I like here because you get the boys like no one else. This place is boring without you. Hate that you were reported.

*Sends you a precious hug.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

“Judge not, that ye be not judged” - the interpretation is to not invent your own morality outside of established Universal Laws. Or do/invent and judge reality in those invented terms, and be judged the same way back. 

Your understanding of good is also warped - it does not equal love. Good simply means compliance with the established universal laws, non-compliance means evil. 

And don’t worry about me - whatever work I have to do I am doing it.

It’s the opposite - because I have direct experience of what you are saying I am able to see it for what it is. Because I have also seen something that is still escaping you, obviously. Note, also, that it’s not me trying to liberate anyone or is on the mission to “relive people” - I’m fine with them going their way and their lives do not concern me. You, on the other hand, are “advocating” instead of just living your own life and leading by example.

8 hours ago, puporing said:

Just the opposite, my intention is to liberate and relieve people from what's keeping them from experiencing more joy/love/abundance, to whom it resonates with. I respect yours and anyone else's agency in their life and how you wish to live/be, it is all part of creation. You cannot understand what I'm saying because you don't have the direct experience I refer to so you choose to demonize and throw a bunch of labels around for what you cannot yet understand so that it is out of mind and out of sight. 

Morality is a creation of man. God never created a moral code. All evil is a result of projection of selfishness. You see evil because you are selfish and need everyone to see reality the exact way you do. If they do not then they are evil. If you cannot see this then anything I say is of no consequence and you need more shadow work to do. Again, God is not separate from its creation. So to call anything in existence is evil is to blaspheme God. I only give you this message because I assumed you were aware enough to realize this. But maybe I was mistaken.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Roy said:

While I believe men's dating challenges are more numerous, women have to deal with two hugely problematic things that men don't have to 99% of the time.

1. Getting raped/sexually assaulted

2. Getting pumped & dumped

You missed one. Getting shamed for having many sexual partners. It isn't as bad in the past but the social stigma still exists in various places.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:
39 minutes ago, Roy said:

While I believe men's dating challenges are more numerous, women have to deal with two hugely problematic things that men don't have to 99% of the time.

1. Getting raped/sexually assaulted

2. Getting pumped & dumped

You missed one. Getting shamed for having many sexual partners. It isn't as bad in the past but the social stigma still exists in various places.

Yes funny thing too that point fuels the first two points. I find lots of people justify #1 & 2 if someone is non-monogamous.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, puporing said:

Yes funny thing too that point fuels the first two points. I find lots of people justify #1 & 2 if someone is non-monogamous.

Wow....just....wow.

18 hours ago, Tudo said:

This post remember me of the PUA  guys.

@Lyubov But wasn't you in LTR with a girl? I remember you saying something like that in a certain thread some time ago.

What I wrote is as old as the hills when it comes to men’s objections towards marriage. PUA guys aren’t anything special to take credit for anything I’m saying here. I am in an LTR but I’m definitely not ready for marriage yet with her. I sometimes feel she puts all the weight on my shoulders about this as well when it’s BOTH of us that need to work towards this. It isn’t just about the guy falling in love and proposing. It requires both sides to mature and get to a place ready for marriage.  

@Gesundheit2 For me I would want a woman that does her half of the maturing and respects my boundaries. Like I said in the prior paragraph, this whole thing about marriage seems to be thrown onto men more with proposing when BOTH sides need to mature and be ready for marriage. Also, I’m not the type to write off a woman that I’m with that currently might not be ready and sort of immature even though she says she wants to get married soon. I’m willing to give her space and help her change and let her become more mature. I need to change too, I know this. Basically I want from the woman what I want from myself and that is the willingness to be more mature, understanding and splitting responsibilities in a way both sides are satisfied with.

On 4/2/2022 at 3:15 PM, K Ghoul said:

I won’t tag you or quote your comments to avoid making you feel bullied, so you are free to engage if you feel like it, or not- either or is fine with me.

in terms of polygamy, my stance on it is very clear and non-ambiguous- it has no place in a relationship where there is love between two people. Your position is that one can transcend the notion of possessing someone and thus, the idea of free love can emerge and exist. I argue that it’s not how things work in the physical reality, and that precisely my knowledge of what unconditional love between two human beings looks like cancels the possibility of them sharing or even wanting to share that connection with anyone else outside of their bond. 

The reason you feel this way is because you are biased against polygamy. As a result you have hindered your ability to learn and experience life. I once had a hard stance in favor of monogamy like you, then I learned that the key to knowledge is exploring all possibilities. So I did research and learned quite a few things.

1. Polygamy is the oldest form of marriage. Monogamy has not existed that long.

2. Most of the information surrounding polygamy has been controlled and to get to the TRUTH you have to search for it. Most of the negative narrative surrounding polygamy claims that only men were polygamous and they used women like sex objects. What they don't realize is this was not true in Ancient Africa where some communities were matriarchal where the women were in charge and BOTH men and women were polygamous and it worked and functioned in an orderly fashion.

3. Monogamy is more of a European cultural institution which means you have a Euro-centric bias and are ignoring other possibilities.

Do you know the whole history of marriage? Do you know the pros and cons of each marriage style from arranged marriages to polygamy? Do you know what conditions birthed these systems? Because these systems don't come from no where, they are brought about by conditions on the ground.

Notice you have a hard stance on something that you have MORE QUESTIONS than answers for. 

Here is an African perspective written by a FEMALE African about modern polygamy. https://msafropolitan.com/2013/09/polygamy-in-africa-sex.html

The highest truth is found in God. God is our example. "God is not a respector of persons." So God does not show favoritism. True awakening is finding out that everyone is YOU, so if everyone is YOU, how is a monogamous relationship the highest expression of love? That's like me saying I'm in a one on one relationship with my hands and I should not CHEAT on them with my FEET. If you cannot understand what I just said? You have not truly awakened. I don't know what more someone has to say when they say that EVERYONE IS YOU, AND YOU ARE ME!! Right now I am just ARGUING WITH MYSELF!!! At this very moment!!! Its like me arguing with myself in my head over a belief I have. 

Until you awaken to this fact, you will continue to have HARD STANCES on things. Now I myself am susceptible to this, because I was very much like you in the past. Very logical, and opinionated, and moral. The greatest trap in life is MORALITY. If you study its use, and how it has been applied you will see the very nature of morality is CORRUPT. Because it is built entirely on selfishness. 

To understand the CORRUPTION in morality watch Leo's video on devilry. :

You don't need morality to be loving. All you need is to recognize every living thing as a part of you!!

No different than your hands, your feet, your head. Then take the next step and recognize them as not just a part BUT YOU!!! Understand that everyone is you but just different in degree. So if you love yourself you will NOT hurt yourself. Until you can truly understand that ALL OF REALITY is just YOU PUSHED OUT. All problems that exist in your reality YOU CREATE, and thus you can change by changing your beliefs....you will continue to reject God. 

Anyway I'm done. Really nothing more I can say on this topic.

Edited by Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The highest truth is found in God. God is our example. "God is not a respector of persons." So God does not show favoritism. True awakening is finding out that everyone is YOU, so if everyone is YOU, how is a monogamous relationship the highest expression of love? That's like me saying I'm in a one on one relationship with my hands and I should not CHEAT on them with my FEET. If you cannot understand what I just said? You have not truly awakened. I don't know what more someone has to say when they say that EVERYONE IS YOU, AND YOU ARE ME!! Right now I am just ARGUING WITH MYSELF!!! At this very moment!!! Its like me arguing with myself in my head over a belief I have. 

Yup… hence why if everyone was awakened strict monogamy as the only valid thing there is doesn’t make as much sense, but collectively we are still too in the ego to see this. 

But even if mass awakening doesn’t happen anytime soon we can move towards more tolerance for alternative ways of being. Gay rights didn’t just happen because everyone was awakened. An orientation towards individuality already can move a lot towards tolerance.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Unlike men , working on our attraction doesn't involve mainly personal development , but rather shallow stuff like studying skincare, make up, fashion, hair products, walking in uncomfy shoes, working on our hair, skin, researching plastic surgeries, depilation, nail painting, dying grey hair etc. It takes lots of time, money, energy and you are not winning this game anyways, you grow uglier as you age. Whereas men when they work on their attraction, they invest in their personality, confidence etc... it takes mosty self growth... it also only grows and gets better  with time unlike looks. So thats my biggest problem, investing in dating life like this. Also if you are ugly you have a major problem as a girl

Edited by Hello1