mamad

Women challenges in dating

61 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Hello1 said:

Unlike men , working on our attraction doesn't involve mainly personal development , but rather shallow stuff like studying skincare, make up, fashion, hair products, walking in uncomfy shoes, working on our hair, skin, researching plastic surgeries, depilation, nail painting, dying grey hair etc. It takes lots of time, money, energy and you are not winning this game anyways, you grow uglier as you age. Whereas men when they work on their attraction, they invest in their personality, confidence etc... it takes mosty self growth... it also only grows and gets better  with time unlike looks. So thats my biggest problem, investing in dating life like this. Also if you are ugly you have a major problem as a girl

I think that's more grist for the mill for self-growth, finding and living the purpose to your life here, regardless of the relationship aspects - which I know can be tough. The struggle is there in a sense to help us go higher and higher if you accept the call. 

Nothing wrong with pampering ourselves either though ;).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。