Forza21

Maybe we SHOULDN'T wake up to GOD?

26 posts in this topic

Maybe we SHOULDN'T wake up to GOD?

We are here for a reason. The reason is, to have human experience, right?

If i'm GOD, it doesn't matter if i know that or not. It doesn't change the fact who i am.

I have 100% chance that i'll die, and i'll find out the truth eventually.

God puts so much effort to hide itself. 

God puts so much effort to forget.

When i read other people stories about their awaking, it's really,really maddening. It's so fucking scary.

Some describe is as the biggest horror of their lives, as being shocked to the core, as pure death. During my experience, I was seriously contemplating suicide, and i'm really mentally stable person.  It was just too much.

All this makes me think. Are we really supposed to find out the truth? Maybe it's against GOD's will? Maybe we are supposed to just live our human experience, and that's why we are here? Maybe the truth isn't for the finite human mind to handle?

7 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Maybe it's against GOD's will?

Nothing that happens is against God's Will. There is only God's will.

The accounts of the horror you read around the forum are not awakening. They are thoughts about a remembered experience of awakening, usually spun with webs of concepts, tales of being all alone, etc. which is a story that happens to fit the current (unfortunate) narrative of this forum.

These stories are reinforced around here, but they all miss the boundlessness and total freedom of reality. They all miss the simplicity of the fact that there isn't a self anywhere to be found - it only appears that way - and therefore literally no problems. Reality is so unbelievably perfect that each timeless moment is forever fresh and new.

Awakening, here, has been blissful beyond words. It's Love, how much better can it get? It's only when you hold on to thoughts that feel bad - believing them and not noticing that you are believing them - that a problem arises.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Forza21 I think it depends on the context. If you awaken, God gets to experience how it is to awaken to itself which in itself is a pretty cool experience. This puts more depth to the experience.. especially if you later forget that you are not God again, while still conceptually knowing the truth. ^^ that's the experience ^^

That said.. I agree with you. I awoke to God 9 days ago and all I wished for was to go back and just experience the game how it's supposed to be played. In fact, I think I activly conteibuted to me forgetting so quickly. I'm not ready to see more I don't think, I want this reality to be as real as possible, get a cool GF, kids and do LP stuff. I love being an ego, I love the struggle. The truth will always be there, when I am ready to experience it, but I wanna seek it first. I want to live life.

Then maybe next life I'll be a monk or something like that. Enjoy the game, but I also think that an odd way of enjoying the game, is enjoying not enjoying the fact that you can't enjoy the game.. I mean, that's also a part of the game. (:

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

We are here for a reason. The reason is, to have human experience, right?

Yes. But the purpose of that human experience includes realizing you are God.

If i'm GOD, it doesn't matter if i know that or not. It doesn't change the fact who i am.

It matters very much on a practical level.

When you don’t know you’re God, you suffer and create all sorts of unconscious manifestations that you usually aren’t wanting.

The beauty of realizing you are God while still alive is that you get to become the conscious painter of your life. And your life will be far more rich for it.

When i read other people stories about their awaking, it's really,really maddening. It's so fucking scary.

Some describe is as the biggest horror of their lives, as being shocked to the core, as pure death. During my experience, I was seriously contemplating suicide, and i'm really mentally stable person.  It was just too much.

That’s different. In that case, you’re not ready. Go live an average life for a couple years and come back. Maybe get some therapy. Or maybe just do some basic personal development. That is really okay to do.

All this makes me think. Are we really supposed to find out the truth? Maybe it's against GOD's will? Maybe we are supposed to just live our human experience, and that's why we are here? Maybe the truth isn't for the finite human mind to handle?

No, but as I said it sounds like you may not be ready for deep spiritual work. You don’t need to do 5meo tomorrow. Take baby steps.

@Forza21 I have reached levels of expanded awareness that made life on earth much less appealing, but I never felt suicidal. Some insights are can certainly be challenging to integrate, but if you are feeling suicidal perhaps the ego mind is distorting your perceptions or insights. 

As far as should we seek to awaken or not? For me it wasn't really a question. I had a burning desire and curiosity since I was a child to understand truth, consciousness and reality. I have no regrets for following this path. I still find it endlessly fascinating. 

1 hour ago, Gili Trawangan said:

The accounts of the horror you read around the forum are not awakening. They are thoughts about a remembered experience of awakening, usually spun with webs of concepts, tales of being all alone, etc. which is a story that happens to fit the current (unfortunate) narrative of this forum.

These stories are reinforced around here, but they all miss the boundlessness and total freedom of reality. They all miss the simplicity of the fact that there isn't a self anywhere to be found - it only appears that way - and therefore literally no problems. Reality is so unbelievably perfect that each timeless moment is forever fresh and new.

Awakening, here, has been blissful beyond words. It's Love, how much better can it get? It's only when you hold on to thoughts that feel bad - believing them and not noticing that you are believing them - that a problem arises.

This. True awakening is never a state of suffering.

Dude, no one is forcing you.

Do whatever you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think something's always going to feel 'off' whilst you remain unconscious of your true nature, and you're never going to feel truly satisfied. But maybe you'll labour under the illusion that lasting satisfaction can be found 'out there' in the world, which will prevent you from knowing what you truly are because your attention's directed outwards.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

17 hours ago, Forza21 said:

All this makes me think. Are we really supposed to find out the truth? 

There is no greater gift or miracle than for God to realize itself.  However, this will only happen when one is ready.   If you take psychedelics you need to be careful.   You might be shown things you are not ready to see and your mind will not be able to integrate it properly.   If you have a thirst for Truth at all costs then know what you are getting into.  Your getting into your own death and coming back from it.   Gandalf the Grey became Gandalf the White after he defeated the Balrog.   But he died and returned and was forever altered.   Was it for the better?  Ultimately yes.  But a part of him was lost forever.  That was the cost. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no greater gift or miracle than for God to realize itself.  However, this will only happen when one is ready.   If you take psychedelics you need to be careful.   You might be shown things you are not ready to see and your mind will not be able to integrate it properly.   If you have a thirst for Truth at all costs then know what you are getting into.  Your getting into your own death and coming back from it.   Gandalf the Grey becomes Gandalf the White after he defeated the Balrog.   But he was forever altered.   Was it for the better?  Ultimately yes.  But a part of him was lost forever.

Merging with Eru. And dude, I was thinking about if I can download all the knowledge Tolkien had about world mythologies and be able to create a masterpiece like the LoTR myself, and I'm seeing references to the LoTR everywhere, this is crazy. 

Maybe Tolkien's spirit is moving around me and trying to tell me "let me guide you" haha. And by the way, yeah, I am Tolkien, I am Lewis, and they are myself, and so, yeah, I can download information from them, or from the Source directly.

But maybe I need to follow the path of least resistance for downloading those informations. Letting my inner being guide me, because, after all, yeah, all knowledge also is nothing appearing as a form. Language and knowledge and all of that is nothing appearing, made of my imagination, made of nothing, hmm. 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Merging with Eru. And dude, I was thinking about if I can download all the knowledge Tolkien had about world mythologies and be able to create a masterpiece like the LoTR myself, and I'm seeing references to the LoTR everywhere, this is crazy. 

Maybe Tolkien's spirit is moving around me and trying to tell me "let me guide you" haha. And by the way, yeah, I am Tolkien, I am Lewis, and they are myself, and so, yeah, I can download information from them, or from the Source directly.

But maybe I need to follow the path of least resistance for downloading those informations. Letting my inner being guide me, because, after all, yeah, all knowledge also is nothing appearing as a form. Language and knowledge and all of that is nothing appearing, made of my imagination, made of nothing, hmm. 

Tolkien was a master.  Hehe Eru the one.   The Silmarilion was a great piece of work.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Tolkien was a master.

He "was", yeah. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

He "was", yeah. 

Did you read the Silmarilion?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Did you read the Silmarilion?

Yes, and now I've started to reread it, because it'd been long time since I last read it. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Yes, and now I've started to reread it, because it'd been long time since I last read it. 

I may do the same!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I may do the same!

Dude, we are not reading a book written by Tolkien, we are Tolkien and we are the book and we are one. We as consciousness are becoming the book, omg dude. Imagining the words and language and meaning and all in the moment, and giving a history to it in the moment, at the ultimate level, but yeah, at the relative level we are reading a book that was written decades ago by a brilliant author named Tolkien. One is becoming the one being the one, omg man, omg. But it's a great work though. 

And man, knowledge and information also are things that we are imagining, that we are becoming, we are becoming the concepts and ideas and the mythologies and all in the moment, and again, giving them a history and evolution and becomingness and all in the moment on the relative level, wow. And at an even deeper level, I'm telling this to myself, imagining a language called English and a phone and internet etc etc, hahah. 

Edited by Vibroverse

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Dude, we are not reading a book written by Tolkien, we are Tolkien and we are the book and we are one. We as consciousness are becoming the book, omg dude. Imagining the words and language and meaning and all in the moment, and giving a history to it in the moment, at the ultimate level, but yeah, at the relative level we are reading a book that was written decades ago by a brilliant author named Tolkien. One is becoming the one being the one, omg man, omg. But it's a great work though. 

And man, knowledge and information also are things that we are imagining, that we are becoming, we are becoming the concepts and ideas and the mythologies and all in the moment, and again, giving them a history and evolution and becomingness and all in the moment on the relative level, wow. And at an even deeper level, I'm telling this to myself, imagining a language called English and a phone and internet etc etc, hahah. 

??

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

@Forza21 bro but human experience is too painful 

Pain's only an issue when you resist it. Problem is that we tend to be so conditioned to do exactly that - as I see it, spiritual practise is all about learning how to release inner resistance.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan