Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

Note : please treat this seriously. I've spent a lot of time to wrap my mind around the stuff I'm about to say .

I've experienced a radical awakening  from listening to Leo's solipsism video. And I have now perfect understanding of what awakening is and I can clear up your confusions regarding solipsism. Feel free to ask me anything about awakening and I will try my best to come up with a perfect answer. But before that let's give a definitive answer to the solipsism question.

Note:

words like "pov" .. "You" .. "Me" are just for communication purposes to deliver the idea. Don't get too hung up on them .

Am I all alone? Other people are real independent external agencies or dream characters in my world? If I don't have access to anything other than my pov.. How can I be sure others are real?

Well here is the final answer. 

Your pov is absolute truth. Please notice this. You don't know anything else. and whatever you come to know must be inside your pov. So is my pov. My pov is also absolute truth .  How can we have two absolute truths? It's not two ... notice my pov is within your pov and your pov is within my pov. So they are actually one. I exist inside you(your pov) and you exist inside me (my pov) and me exists inside you and repeat and repeat.... So we both are groundless.. For you to exist for me, I must experience you.. And for me to exist for you, you must experience me .. So ultimately none of us are real only to the extent of experiencing each others. 

=me and you the same thing. Get this? Lol.

Another way to put it.... I am nothing but your pov. And you are nothing but my pov. So ultimately none of us are "there" by themselves. We are dreaming each others up. Make sure you get this. This is good for a mindfuck. 

Everything that can exist for you must be perceived and considered by you. Look and see. Anything literally anything is but an appearance in your pov. So even when you are talking to me you are talking to an image in your mind. If you say "no lol  I'm talking to a real person with awareness" .. Then you are talking to this idea that you've constructed. You've constructed what I am and then you are talking to your construction. The actuality is I'm just an an image in your world right now. You are becoming the image right now as you are looking at the text. So yes you are always ever talking with yourself. And of course I'm saying this to myself. It's not a zen deception per say. I have nothing else to do but interact with myself. 

Hope this ends the solipsism confusion for good. If you have any questions go ahead. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@JosephKnecht please treat this seriously. Ask a serious question( if you have one). Don't play games with me. 

-Osho

Now that you've had this massive awakening, how's your everyday life? What about your relationships with family/spouse/friends (even if they are not "real")? Can you handle your emotions well? (Serious question).

@Someone here How you describe it is very good to understand. But is it not something simple everyone somehow knows? 

If you play online Video games, the Avatar is also not the real person, still we construct it so. Behind the Avatar is consciousness experiencing it, through the Avatar. The Avatar is just a representation. 

So this also you can say if you see a human being. It is a representation, constructed by your mind, not real. But it is connected to consciousness experiencing this human being

12 minutes ago, nistake said:

Now that you've had this massive awakening, how's your everyday life? What about your relationships with family/spouse/friends (even if they are not "real")? Can you handle your emotions well? (Serious question).

Very good .I'm in the greatest happiness I ever experienced in my life.

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Tim R said:

JyiuhoO.gif

Seriously funny.

Exactly my thoughts lmao... WokeBloke and he are in an entirely different wavelength.

Edited by michaelcycle00

Please stop trolling. I'm being serious. I had a massive awakening and I can help you awaken too.

-Osho

@Someone here Thanks for sharing ;)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S you're welcome. Glad you found it helpful. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm being serious

Why?

How do you know you are not deluded?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

18 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Delusion is second order phenomenon. For you to be deluded you have to exist first. Your existence right now  is absolutely true. You can't be deluded about the fact that you exist right now and reading these words .and what I'm telling you is that this text you are reading right now is all that exists in reality anywhere. Period

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

but you also created this topic or you believe there is "others" to read or get anything from it

So you're still in wonderland

I explained that here :

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

And of course I'm saying this to myself. It's not a zen deception per say. I have nothing else to do but interact with myself.

-Osho

@Someone here

Yeah you are only this name, profile picture and texts for me, but the mistake you are making is to think that in order you to exist someone else needs to have you on their movie and that is not true. Everything that "exists" for you needs only to be in your movie and no one elses.

Solipsism means that right NOW there is no one else than you and if you say that someone needs to have you in their movie in order you to exist you say that your movie is not existing right NOW or otherwise you say that others exist at the same time which is not solipsism.

I am sorry that people are laughing here and not helping you, but the thing is that you kind of have understood it wrongly, but you are closer to understand the thing than "normal" people for sure. There is only one "timeline" of lifes and you are the one experiencing them not simultaneously but in a row and that is the reason no one exist right NOW, but you.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

but the mistake you are making is to think that in order you to exist someone else needs to have you on their pov and that is not true. Everything that "exists" for you needs only to be in your movie and no one elses. Solipsism means that right NOW there is no one else than you and if you say that someone needs to have you in their movie in order you to exist you say that your movie is not exiting right NOW or otherwise you say that others exist at the same time which is not solipsism.

There is only one pov .yours right now 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Delusion is second order phenomenon. For you to be deluded you have to exist first. Your existence right now  is absolutely true. You can't be deluded about the fact that you exist right now and reading these words .and what I'm telling you is that this text you are reading right now is all that exists in reality anywhere. Period

You say the text I read right now is all that exists. is in this text the whole universe or what do you mean. what about your pov, the pov of other 7 billion humans on planet earth and the whole galaxy + aliens in it?

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

You say the text I read right now is all that exists. is in this text the whole universe or what do you mean. what about your pov, the pov of other 7 billion humans on planet earth and the whole galaxy + aliens in it?

All of that is imaginary. Notice this.

anything you are NOT directly experiencing right now is something you are imagining. 

There is only the what's in front of you right this very moment and nothing else. 

-Osho