Forza21

I woke to the GOD. Death is the only whey to forget?

55 posts in this topic

It is a big energetic bomb to your system I can imagine. Let it settle and just be aware of your ego trying to wrap it's head around all of this, creating scenarios, thoughts, images, feelings. Anything so it can feel whole again. Doesn't matter if "you" suffer or not. As long as it can attach, it will do.

Now with that awareness and observation. Connect to your body, mainly your balls. Put all your attention and focus into your balls and observe what arises. Do NOT lose focus on your balls (feel the heart beat in them, tinglines, everything) and keep observing. Anything that arises don't attach to it, just let it pass through while maintaining focus on your balls. Watch it dissolve. 

Realize that all these stories are just that. Thoughts and emotions creating a "reality" that your ego can attach to. Be it pure love or total suffering, aloneness. Let it go. Disconnect from mental mastrubation.

44 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

any tips please? How do i co-op with the fact i'm absolutely fucking alone :(

As @Tim R  said, nothing really changed. The dream is still the same. If you could enjoy it before, you can enjoy it now. 

And as others mentioned, when you have a complete and balanced awakening, it's not negative, but perfect and blissful. You woke up from the dream, but maybe you didn't realize the other facets of awakening equally deeply. 

Every kind of negativity or depression comes from the ego. It wants it one way rather than another way. With a full ego death, there is no depression.  

But yeah I understand, right now you probably aren't interested in dissolving your ego more, in order to be happy with Truth, but rather to get back some of the illusion to enjoy the dream as before, the way your ego was used to enjoying it.

If you want to go back, forget about spirituality and immerse yourself in the dream, after some weeks you will probably have regained a lot of the illusion (unless you went seriously deep).

Or you try to deal with it, integrate it. After some time, which can take months, it will be the new normal.

You had a deep awakening, but there is more to understand.

Realizing how Creation is perfect, how Oneness is perfect, realizing that it is the best way it could be. Because it means that God is Whole, One and not seperated. You are literally all of Infinity, all of God right now, If you realize this on deeper levels you will realize the Perfectness and Love and Bliss and Beauty that Leo mentioned.

Also, You are Infinity, so every person that could ever exist within Infinity is right here. Every possible human, animal, alien and universe shapeshifted into your bubble, became the substance of your bubble, become you, is you.

You as God will keep dreaming and shapeshifting for ever, so from a relative perspective, all these other dreams, all these other forms exist too, and from that perspective you also aren't alone.

Also you can help 'other' you's, infinite, source, whatever you want to call what you now realised, from a completely different place. Because you know they are you. You see the illusions more clearly, you see why we post what we do, why or how we created the illusions we do. The feelings, the identities and maybe have some empathy for every other illusion or other you that exists on the planet.

There is no one to be all alone. The ego co-opts awakening and claims ownership of God. There isn't a 'you', Reality/God is beyond being a self or not a self. It's infinite, it can appear as a self or as many selves whilst never actually being anything.

These are thoughts that are being believed, you're too caught up in this forum's narrative.

Truth is love, peace and happiness. There isn't 'other', but what's being missed is that there isn't a 'self' either.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

2 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

As @Tim R  said, nothing really changed. The dream is still the same. If you could enjoy it before, you can enjoy it now. 

And as others mentioned, when you have a complete and balanced awakening, it's not negative, but perfect and blissful. You woke up from the dream, but maybe you didn't realize the other facets of awakening equally deeply. 

Every kind of negativity or depression comes from the ego. It wants it one way rather than another way. With a full ego death, there is no depression.  

But yeah I understand, right now you probably aren't interested in dissolving your ego more, in order to be happy with Truth, but rather to get back some of the illusion to enjoy the dream as before, the way your ego was used to enjoying it.

If you want to go back, forget about spirituality and immerse yourself in the dream, after some weeks you will probably have regained a lot of the illusion (unless you went seriously deep).

Or you try to deal with it, integrate it. After some time, which can take months, it will be the new normal.

You had a deep awakening, but there is more to understand.

Realizing how Creation is perfect, how Oneness is perfect, realizing that it is the best way it could be. Because it means that God is Whole, One and not seperated. You are literally all of Infinity, all of God right now, If you realize this on deeper levels you will realize the Perfectness and Love and Bliss and Beauty that Leo mentioned.

Also, You are Infinity, so every person that could ever exist within Infinity is right here. Every possible human, animal, alien and universe shapeshifted into your bubble, became the substance of your bubble, become you, is you.

You as God will keep dreaming and shapeshifting for ever, so from a relative perspective, all these other dreams, all these other forms exist too, and from that perspective you also aren't alone.

so is it truth if i say that i'm absolute nothingness/love, so everything around me is everything yet nothing?

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

Also you can help 'other' you's, infinite, source, whatever you want to call what you now realised, from a completely different place. Because you know they are you. You see the illusions more clearly, you see why we post what we do, why or how we created the illusions we do. The feelings, the identities and maybe have some empathy for every other illusion or other you that exists on the planet.

yes, it's all me, but right now everything is meaningless :(

1 hour ago, Gili Trawangan said:

There is no one to be all alone. The ego co-opts awakening and claims ownership of God. There isn't a 'you', Reality/God is beyond being a self or not a self. It's infinite, it can appear as a self or as many selves whilst never actually being anything.

These are thoughts that are being believed, you're too caught up in this forum's narrative.

Truth is love, peace and happiness. There isn't 'other', but what's being missed is that there isn't a 'self' either.

it is self and and the same there's not? 

36 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

it is self and and the same there's not?

It's inconceivable. Ungraspable. When you think of it you've lost it. It cannot be contained in any definition, be it self, no-self or God.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

4 hours ago, Forza21 said:

any tips please? How do i co-op with the fact i'm absolutely fucking alone :(

Stop thinking about it and go back to enjoying life.

Give yourself time to integrate. Don't stress over it. Relax and be patient.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God is now creating the concept :self-deception. God is creating "illusion". God is creating a sense of despair.

God already is less conscious he doesn't realize this, God is confused. God is creating a new conceptual model of reality. God is not ready to be God 24/7 in real time.

The Truth is so beautiful. It is only your mind now that is whimpering in distress in front of it. It is really ok, just let go of what ever the mind is trying to make of the Truth. You remain human and you can still play the game of life after deep awakening, without all the neuroticism and narcissism that comes with the belief that you are a separated person. Just enjoy. 

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

Right there with you buddy. That's a feeling that's reflected in this particular illusion of yourself you are now talking to. 
Its directly and very present here.

I've come along a bit but I never had a healthy awakening. I hope you find meaning, love and support. You create the feeling of meaningless and the feeling of meaning. 

Edited by BlueOak

so is it truth if i say that i'm absolute nothingness/love, so everything around me is everything yet nothing?

Yes I guess. Depends on what you mean with "around me" and "everything yet nothing".

Then that means you can construct any meaning you want. 

God enjoys dreaming, God enjoys constructing meanings and getting immersed in the games and dreams. 

If it doesn't feel like that right now, then that's because the ego is in the way. The ego is still too much in shock, it will get used to it, and again find the excitement of dreaming and games, illusionary or real doesn't matter.

The ego needs to let go of the duality between real and illusionary, then the dream becomes enjoyable. 

Make use of your godly creative abilities, and create a nice dream for you and the people around you. 

Edited by GreenWoods

@puporing

11 hours ago, puporing said:

There's nothing 'to do' that you have to do. You're free now. 

This is so contrary to todays fast paced world where we are pushed into running 24/7 , even a child who goes to school and does not need to work is made sure to put 7 hours a day sitting simulating the workspace of corporate world . Its literally a child this is inhumane , at least children should have ownership over their time because they dont need to earn 

15 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Because even my "girlfriend" is pure fantasy. It's all me.

Go, give her a hug, and speak again that she's 'unreal'.

12 hours ago, Forza21 said:

So why i feel so miserable? i have no idea what to do next, it's all me, i'm after 24h after this,  i'm still conscious of it. I can't eat, sleep, escape this. How to ground myself? i really need help. Any advice to forget...

i got so conciouss that I SAW how i created my GF looking into her!!! i saw how i created my life, my "teachers", "you" everything,time,spacer,everthing!! how is it possible? there's no anserws right? it's just NOW?

Meditation.