Mada_

Is is okay to do pickup whilst chelating?

11 posts in this topic

Does anybody have experience doing fairly consistent pickup whilst chelating heavy metals?

The ACC protocol recommend not "running around having a great time" as this is stressful and therefore has a negative impact on adrenals. He recommends living a quiet, happy life. 

Perhaps I should chelate first then get into pickup? @Leo Gura

I had this same thought. After I received all of the supplements in the mail last week I wasn't sure if I should start at a  better time when I'm not out trying to go to parties and game. I'm guessing it might be a thing to test out. I personally will try around and see how harsh the effects are. Going out and talking to girls doesn't seem like it would be that disruptive. If you think about it, it isn't any different than talking to your friend or your grandma. 

3 hours ago, Crane Bahnsteik said:

If you feel great while chelating i don't see any problem.

This.

If you want to detox heavy metals you should be aware that the next two years you may not be able to live your life as you did before.
If you have a dump phase that is particularly bad, than pickup will be the least of your concerns.
You can literaly go suicidal while chelating heavy metals.

I have done it.

But I can't speak to how detox makes you feel. I don't feel much when detoxing so it's just a matter of taking pills every 3 hrs which can be annoying but doable. I've taken pills right before going into the club and right after coming out. But generally I try to plan my detox for days when I'm not clubbing, like Mon-Wed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The most Actualized.org question I've ever read. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, puporing said:

haha @puporing

3 hours ago, puporing said:

lmao

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 2/23/2022 at 0:04 PM, puporing said:

LOL

@Mada_ i think a lot harder when you do ALA round cause your sleep gets real shitty (have to be awake at least once in every 3 hours for four days straight. If it's just DMSA then you get 8 hours in between....i got sleep deprived and missed an alarm by 40 minutes by sleep-snoozing it.