Hello from Russia

$1000 isn't really a paywall, Leo

134 posts in this topic

Context: Referring to the latest video of Leo in his blog where he shared a desire to create a hardcore awakening course for serious seekers

$1000, damn, it's basically a today's average price for a semi-decent semi-mediocre course

You guys in the West can probably save such a sum even from working in a goddamn McDonald's for a few months, not to say if you have at least a half-decent carreer

I'd personally pay as much as 10k or even 20k for such a course if it will appear as juicy as you make it sound to be. Now, that's a paywall.

@Leo Gura Your price for a Life Purpose course is a total joke relative to what is inside it in comparison with what I got from other courses worth simillar amounts and even much higher than that.

If I'd compare a 2k course, which was the highest I've taken so far, Life purpose course would still win in both quality and the amount of this quality material.

The only meaningful difference and lack is Q&A bullshit. But who really needs it if it's already comprehensive enough. And even without it still, you constantly answer life purposes-related questions in life purpose sub forum, many of them from people who actually took the course, so you kinda even have a proper Q&A

Just wanted to express my opinion, man , and maybe toot you horn a little

How much would you guys be willing to pay for a hardcore course from Leo? 

Edited by Hello from Russia

49 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

How much would you guys be willing to pay for a hardcore course from Leo? 

Not because I'm greedy, but simply because the act of paying 1000 bucks for someone to 'teach me' is already such an admission to the delegation of my authority that this would be utterly lacking in integrity and trust & validity in the primacy of my own experience. If there's anything Leo has truly taught me, that would be it.

Edit: I don't have a problem paying for such things, I mean I've payed for books & retreats etc., it's just the notion that such a course would 'teach me' that doesn't resonate with me. 

retreats from teachers like Eckhart Tolle costs even more....even goes to 5000-8000 bucks... 1000 dollars is a pretty decent amount that way.

it would be difficult for those from 2nd and 3rd world countries to pay that much tho...

these high paywalls are in a way made to discourage those who half ass Spirituality. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Why would i want to deconstruct reality so badly? 

1) I'm in this dream for a reason. I've wanted to experience exactly THIS life, and it has brought me to extactly this place and this moment.

2) I'm already GOD, even if i'm unaware of that. It doesn't change anything.

3) I have 100% chance that i'll die, and i'll see all the illusion. 

Why the fuck would i want to speed up this process?

I had some DMT experiences, and during it,  i wanted to have my illusion back. it made me appreciate it more.

So yeah i'm fully into spirituality seeking, but it's fun game,  i don't want see end credits just yet.

Edited by Forza21

How about 100,000? Take out a loan, when you find out reality isn't real it won't matter. Maybe 500,000.

Honestly I don't even want to charge $1k. I woud prefer to price it lower. I don't like overpriced courses.

$1k is a lot for many people around the world. And one's income isn't necessarily a good indicator of one's readiness of serious awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

1) I'm in this dream for a reason. I've wanted to experience exactly THIS life, and it has brought me to extactly this place and this moment.

I had some DMT experiences, and during it,  i wanted to have my illusion back. it made me appreciate it more.

So yeah i'm fully into spirituality seeking, but it's fun game,  i don't want see end credits just yet.

Exactly my thoughts!!!  Why not enjoying this game as much as possible?! It is like playing soccer and in the middle of the game you stop playing and say: guys it is not about winning or losing i won't play any more haha ? Why deconstructing the illusion that you yourself constructed? It is like creating a beautiful art, and this art starts destroying itself because its not 'the truth'  ???

4 minutes ago, Ivan Dimi said:

Exactly my thoughts!!!  Why not enjoying this game as much as possible?! It is like playing soccer and in the middle of the game you stop playing and say: guys it is not about winning or losing i won't play any more haha ? Why deconstructing the illusion that you yourself constructed? It is like creating a beautiful art, and this art starts destroying itself because its not 'the truth'  ???

Sometimes you play the game so much that you loose everything else in your life. Just for that game.
Take this example and multiply this to a God level. Once you are tired of playing and you realised that you are
loosing everything else just for playing this finite game. Then you would want the illusion to break.
But if you are enjoying it. Embrace it, enjoy it and love it while you like it.

Edit: You might say: "Oh yeah. What is it that I am going to loose?"
Ask yourself that.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 minute ago, Vincent S said:

Sometimes you play the game so much that you loose everything else in your life. Just for that game.
Take this example and multiply this to a God level. Once you are tired of playing and you realised that you are
loosing everything else just for playing this finite game. Then you would want the illusion to break.

The one thing that is unavoidable is actually the TRUTH / GOD, not the illusion! You can not avoid your true nature, but only dilute yourself for short moment being this small ego right now (relatively speeking)   Think about it, GOD/I created the illusion / this game to play with itself. And this illusion we call ego / life / materialism etc. tries to deconstruct itself creating courses about it... that is absurdity in it its highest form, but at the same time a genius sale strategy!

8 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Edit: You might say: "Oh yeah. What is it that I am going to loose?"
Ask yourself that.

Yes, right.

But wouldn't it be enough just to meditate, take some psychedelics ones for a while, and have sense a little bit of this illusion?  Why would i go so hardcore to basically see the end credits?

2 minutes ago, Ivan Dimi said:

The one thing that is unavoidable is actually the TRUTH / GOD, not the illusion! You can not avoid your true nature, but only dilute yourself for short moment being this small ego right now (relatively speeking)   Think about it, GOD/I created the illusion / this game to play with itself. And this illusion we call ego / life / materialism etc. tries to deconstruct itself creating courses about it... that is absurdity in it its highest form, but at the same time a genius sale strategy!

I get what you mean. I wasnt speaking about Leo's course persay. More broadly speaking. And responding to your soccer game analogy. :)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 minute ago, Ivan Dimi said:

Exactly !!!  Sometimes i feel like Leo's community don't appreciate illusion at all.  If you hate it so much, there's no wonder, often people here are suicidal. 

3 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Yes, right.

But wouldn't it be enough just to meditate, take some psychedelics ones for a while, and have sense a little bit of this illusion?  Why would i go so hardcore to basically see the end credits?

Of course. We all do what we find best for where we are, in the current moment. Just because Leo is doing it. Doesnt mean that you have to feel the need to do the same. It has to be a desire from within. And an unfoldment of where you life is heading and what patterns you have experienced in your dream/life/illusion/play to get you where you are now.
It has to be an honest Choice. Otherwise its just some kind of curiosity for experiencing something "new".

53 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

because seeing through the illusion of being a separate individual and stepping out of the hysterical chimpanzee mind makes the experience 1000% more beautiful, rich, pure and joyful.

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Gura

You’re a brilliant salesmen. 

Leo's sales skills are amazing.

Counter intuitive sales move ;)

I disagree. 

If you are at the bottom of the pyramid like most of us are then it's very emotional difficult to pay that kind of money. 

Personally it was emotional difficult for me to even pay the 250eu for the course. 

I even know people with financial success who would think twice before giving money for a course that it is not guaranteed to deliver.

People will pay money for material things very easily. But for digital products they think twice. 

For the average dude living in my country 1000 eu Is lot of money. People work for 1 to 2 months to make that kind of money. 

Edited by SQAAD

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Selling you yourself is the greatest possible sales strategy imaginable. Absolute awe over here. 

Anybody who tells you that he has some way of leading you to spiritual enlightenment is like somebody who picks your pocket and sells you your own watch.

Alan Watts

??