Karmadhi

Date report, need advice please

150 posts in this topic

Sometimes they are receptive in general, but just having physical discomfort for certain things - palms are too sweaty, or it's cold af to hold hands, or her back hurts to hug in a weird position

I personally hate to hug in weird positions cause my back health isn't in a good shape

Logistics of escalation are important too, lol

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When it comes to physical escalation you must read her face and reaction when you touch her. If she bristles or subtly avoids your touch, then you immediately pull back, and even push her away a bit. Physical escalation should never be something the woman bristles at. You can easily tell this just by observing her face whenever you touch her.

I mean this one was okay with it and at some point we were holding hands sitting close to each other for like 5 seconds and she did not let go.  That is what made me believe it was the moment she would be receptive to a kiss. Idk if it was the right move but she didnt move away, she return the kiss then kissed me again after like 10 seconds or so herself.

"It was just a friendly meeting, things got weird at the end, beer in empty stomach" BS.

One thing i should clarify though is that this one actually tested me quite openly and even said so. She would do these games where she would ask me what platform the train is, then she she would say the train was on another platform on purpose so to see "how confident i was on my opinion". She would say stuff like "Im trying to make you more confident etc" but did it in such a way that i found a bit offputting. Is this normal beahaviour?

Edited by Karmadhi

13 hours ago, something_else said:

Still, you did well by kissing her. As long as you're doing things that scare you on dates you're making progress and you should be happy, regardless of whether you get the girl

Thanks bro, appreciate it! I ve lost like 4 girls so far because i was a pussy and did not make moves so it feels good ngl.

15 hours ago, John Paul said:

We are proud of you... big man you ;) <3 Head up bro!!

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

One thing i should clarify though is that this one actually tested me quite openly and even said so. She would do these games where she would ask me what platform the train is, then she she would say the train was on another platform on purpose so to see "how confident i was on my opinion". She would say stuff like "Im trying to make you more confident etc" but did it in such a way that i found a bit offputting. Is this normal beahaviour?

I wouldn't have let her gotten away with that. Seems like really annoying games playing. 

So my response would have been something like

"don't do that again though, I'm not the kind of guy you can play these games with...it doesn't matter what your intention was ("training your confidence "), I don't tolerate that kind of behaviour, so two strikes and you're out, ok?"

It's important to not seem butthurt though when you assert yourself like this, so you can't say this and seem very angry or like you're about to cry, it should be more a "It's simply assumed that you will adjust your behaviour (I don't waste my time with BS)" kind of vibe.

But this is grey area stuff and others might have very different opinions here, so let's see what they say.

57 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Leo Gura how can one best learn physical escalation?

Spend 30 days going to nightclubs and opening every girl physical and do rapid physical escalation. Get lots of blowouts. This is just for practice.

I have spent months practicing physical openers in loud ass clubs. You literally gently grab girls and pull them into you until you develop a magic touch. It takes a lot of practice to be able to do it without creeping girls out. You learn to get smooth so the girl doesn't bristle. You have to do it with rock solid confidence. If you hesitate it comes off creepy. That confidence comes with massive experience. Practice, practice, practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I learned something new too - bristle! 

5B06510E-2E63-429C-B84B-7D64740A2694.jpeg

That's a great pic.

That's how girls get if you escalate the wrong way, in a creepy way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I learned something new too - bristle! 

5B06510E-2E63-429C-B84B-7D64740A2694.jpeg

OMG such a cute kitten ??

When I was reading I was thinking this is the kinda stuff I would do in my 20s to a guy when I knew he was into me but I wasn’t too sure about him yet/ not invested enough ..Well cos he is available and no challenge there ! 
that doesn’t mean you don’t have a chance with her, as it’s been suggested above, you may just need to guide her through the process  .it can go all sorts of ways but push till you get a hard no or a definite yes! Good luck !

1 hour ago, Siedah said:

When I was reading I was thinking this is the kinda stuff I would do in my 20s to a guy when I knew he was into me but I wasn’t too sure about him yet/ not invested enough ..Well cos he is available and no challenge there ! 

Why do this honestly, if you like him just go for it...

On 16/2/2022 at 10:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are not appreciating the depth at which the game is played.

Girls aren't doing it consciously or on purpose. The game is baked into their entire attitude and how their mind runs. It's not something they are aware of or even know they are doing. But they are doing it. They will deny they are doing anything. Conservative girls will play even more games as they need to try extra hard not to appear slutty to themselves and others.

She didn't show up to your date because she has no investment in you. And that is her game. And now she's acting as if making out with you was something friendly. And so it goes. This is par for the course. Which is why you train yourself to ignore her nonsense and proceed to solid logistics for a meetup. Don't get too cute over text. Use text to get her out on a date. And use text to make sure she shows up. Keep it simple and practical.

Whether or not she sleeps with you on this date is irrelevant. You run your game the same regardless. See how far you can get. Conservative girls are often the sluttiest.

The overall point is: don't let girls' antics derail your path. You keep doing you. Girls will keep being girls -- doing silly, flakey, and scatter-brained things.

This is really encouraging man, thank you

On 2/17/2022 at 5:14 AM, Preety_India said:

You don't want to understand a woman's perspective

The women's perspective in this topic is irrelevant. I listented to it for years, does not work :) 

Most guys here will agree with me on this.

Edited by Karmadhi

45 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The women's perspective in this topic is irrelevant. I listented to it for years, does not work :) 

Most guys here will agree with me on this.

Well if you want failures. Then yes. Sure. 

There's always a half truth to what a woman says. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

There's always a half truth to what a woman says. 

What is that supposed to mean?

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Well if you want failures. Then yes. Sure. 

Do you even read what i wrote? I said i did your way and did not work. Simple as that.

2 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What is that supposed to mean?

That you can't completely invalidate what a woman says. There's some truth to be found in it even if it doesn't fully relate to your experience. 

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Do you even read what i wrote? I said i did your way and did not work. Simple as that.

No you didn't. I had already told you that if you text, you can't abandon texting. Then the other person doesn't like it. If a guy isn't seriously texting me, I won't meet him. Don't treat this like some fish market. You want a girl to be interested in you. But you refuse to build interest. Then it won't work. This is not some hit or miss thing. You have to put effort if you want a result. But you don't want to. You expect miraculous results. Of course guys get rejected and that's a norm, yet the techniques you're using will always lead to a rejection. And you're equating it with the rejections that other successful men get. Your rejections are different in that they're exclusively because of lack of effort whereas their rejections are because they need to move on to the next. The girls you're losing are the girls they could have easily gotten to set up a date with because they would put enough effort before giving up. You don't do that. It's like you set up a rejection yourself by anticipating it with your negative attitude from the get go. You're already thinking in your mind that it won't go well or hesitating from making it work due to your own ego, nobody who is seriously interested in setting up a date gets lazy with texting or abandons it in the middle. Get serious. You're actually making the girl not want you and still expecting results. Nothing can be more frustrating than that. Make her want you is the real goal. Why else will she sleep with you? A girl won't sleep with you even if you're a millionaire if you don't have game. You don't understand game here. You think that gaming is simply looking for a "yes." but gaming is putting serious effort into building attraction which you didn't do at all. So in summary you actually didn't do what I said. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

Women can't teach men about women.

It's not about teaching about women. A woman can at least tell how she feels about the way a man approached

Don't be so hell bent on not accepting what women say. Some of it is grain of salt. Some of it is nuggets. Separate the wheat from the chaff. 

@Karmadhi there is actually an important lesson to learn here from your mistakes. And that is that if you don't give your 100% into solving a problem or achieving a goal, you can't really complain about how it's not working because you just didn't do anything to make it work.. I'll call it the law of effort after the law of attraction. You would get results if you even put 50% effort in either solving a problem, avoiding a problem or achieving a goal. If just don't or didn't, the failure is a natural outcome, problems will continue to occur or even get worse or new problems will come up that you could have avoided, and your goals are never achieved as a result and you get stuck in rut of perpetual problems and perpetual goaling but not achieving.

That's what we get here.. 

Also another thing that I learned from your post is that you can't simply skim the surface and expect to get results. You have to embody it. Touching the surface of water is not the same as diving into water. It's only when you dive into it that you really get to see what's actually happening and really get to learn. I'll call the law of true experience and learning. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Karmadhi

I don't remember the details of the story with your girl, but just wanted to add my 2 cents in terms of the messaging.

With some girls it can work to text a little bit more, but the context is very important.

If she's already showing little investment then you texting her more probably will just make you another orbiter of hers.

Once you've had sex with her and there is more commitment from her, then it could actually hurt you if you rarely ever text her.

I once had a girl tell me "well, you never text me, so I feel like I don't know you (silly logic from my pov because you'd only get to know a person when you meet up, but anyway...), and I don't want to meet up with people I don't know".

Until then I had only ever texted her when I wanted to schedule the next date, but it seemed kinda obvious that if I kept doing this I would have lost her (she basically told me this).

So from then on I had a little bit of back and forth via text and then at some point scheduled the next date, no more complaints ?

This continued for probably more than 6 months until she went back to her own country.

Sometimes girls will tell you what you need to do to sleep with them, but ofc it's hard to know when this is the case and when not, so take it with a grain of salt.

4 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Karmadhi

I don't remember the details of the story with your girl, but just wanted to add my 2 cents in terms of the messaging.

With some girls it can work to text a little bit more, but the context is very important.

If she's already showing little investment then you texting her more probably will just make you another orbiter of hers.

Once you've had sex with her and there is more commitment from her, then it could actually hurt you if you rarely ever text her.

I once had a girl tell me "well, you never text me, so I feel like I don't know you (silly logic from my pov because you'd only get to know a person when you meet up, but anyway...), and I don't want to meet up with people I don't know".

Until then I had only ever texted her when I wanted to schedule the next date, but it seemed kinda obvious that if I kept doing this I would have lost her (she basically told me this).

So from then on I had a little bit of back and forth via text and then at some point scheduled the next date, no more complaints ?

This continued for probably more than 6 months until she went back to her own country.

Sometimes girls will tell you what you need to do to sleep with them, but ofc it's hard to know when this is the case and when not, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yes this is what I meant. Only difference is that my articulation and grammar skills and English skills suck so I can't put my thoughts accurately. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Preety_India