Karmadhi

Date report, need advice please

150 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Lmao. But that video was the most pathetic thing I ever saw 

@Preety_India It was a satire lol You thought he was for real? :) Noooo Sam is a good boi 

Edited by K Ghoul

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

@Leo Gura Less jokes, more video uploads - your views ratings are dropping 

64D8258C-B633-4C29-B02E-584C8A1B67FE.jpeg

Leo, K Ghoul, the master of the skies, conqueror of all seas knower of all truths, has spoken. To avoid his wrath, you must increase your video uploads. Not even awakening can save you.

K Ghoul, I beg mercy from you. Pls spare his life.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@K Ghoul

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@Ulax lol oh idk it came up randomly somehow so I’m giving advise trying to participate in the thread lol

Fair play my dude

Be-Do-Have

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Leo, K Ghoul, the master of the skies, conqueror of all seas knower of all truths, has spoken. To avoid his wrath, you must increase your video uploads. Not even awakening can save you.

K Ghoul, I beg mercy from you. Pls spare his life.

He really needs to change the privacy settings this info is publicly available  - it also showed his monthly yearly earnings from YT! But I cropped it out not to expose him - I’m feeling generous :)

@K Ghoul Damn, I respect the mercy ;)

Be-Do-Have

@K Ghoul Night king

Be-Do-Have

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I slept with a girl who was brand new in town once. She barely knew anybody expect her aunt and uncle. The night after I slept with her, I drove her home, and in her house was already sitting her aunt and uncle with some random dude they found for this girl to date. He was sitting there patiently waiting for her as I drove her up. Unfortunately for him, in the car I told my girl that she should suck this dude's dick. Which basically blew him out with her. That poor dude had no idea that his sweetheart had already fucked a player on 1st date from a random approach at the mall.

5 hours ago, integral said:

Is it possible to fluff this up abit so it doesn't sound like pure stage orange for all future communication?

Why are you not applying yourself to sound more loving?

I guess your shooting the shit with the guys situation but this is all public and if your plan is to create a more intelligent forum environment this needs to be better phrased. 

Your own post vs your coherance from one thread to the other @Leo Gura

xDxDxD

giphy.gif

@Karmadhi

This girl behaves as if she sense that she's got the upper hand on you. In my opinion, the comments she made were all hinting to that. This type of energy coming from a person you're interested in should get old very quickly. You don't want to engage in that type of dynamic from this position.

I think already by the time she reframed the kisses as due to alcohol, you should have shown her threats of disinterest.  She also tried to friendzone you by highlighting it was friendly. And she wants to make sure you guys are meeting as a friends...

She says something like "yes very friendly" and "haha nevermind, beer in empty stomach i guess"

She was into you that night, but now she's trying to backpedale on the whole thing.

The good thing is that she clicked enough to hook up with you at least once. Which means she's at least attracted to you. But you've got to get her to respect you. 

I suggest you to have as a standard that people should be as excited for you as you are for them. When they drift from that principle, you should mirror that energy.

And I'm questioning whether she's really worth it, from a personality/attitude standpoint. 

Overall, that stuff hints at "games" and bullshit on her side. Theoretically, a high value guy should not be interested in that stuff. Of course, you are because you want a girl, but she sense that, and she exploits you to boost her ego.

I would restrain contacting her again for now, because you're finding yourself into quite an humiliating position if you keep seeking contact. You need a totally new dynamic with her. 

Edited by Etherial Cat

People who repeatedly provoke these gender wars are going to start getting warnings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.