kray

Deep insights without the use of psychedelics

56 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What is truth, and how exactly are people being led to the truth here?

Do you think we are deceiving people here?what's the beef?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah I think if people want to live harmonious and emotionally free lives then the main stream of the forum is deeply deluded and counter productive.

I just think it's a profound lack of wisdom and insight, at all levels.

I don't think it's conscious deception or anything, but I think there needs to be greater humility around what people understand and can offer to others on here

Edited by Raptorsin7

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

that about teach the truth sounds really bad. teach the truth... everything is the truth, there is nothing else. it is necessary to teach to transcend the concept, to free oneself from the addiction to what has been learned, the thought. Is that achieved by teaching new concepts? I dont think so

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I think if people want to live harmonious and emotionally free lives then the main stream of the forum is deeply deluded and counter productive.

I just think it's a profound lack of wisdom and insight, at all levels.

Your just wrong. And your here to prove that.  

I'm not saying everyone is ready for these teachings...In fact the majority of the population is nowhere near it.   But your in an elite group.   Your very bright to even be here.  No one else is going to validate that for you...that you are so close to Absolute Truth.  No one will validate that for you because you are God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Your just wrong. And your here to prove that.  

I'm not saying everyone is ready for these teachings...In fact the majority of the population is nowhere near it.   But your in an elite group.   Your very bright to even be here.  No one else is going to validate that for you...that you are so close to Absolute Truth.  No one will validate that for you because you are God.

I'm not speaking about becoming god, I don't doubt that Leo has deep insights from his trips.

It's more so a meta view on why anyone is interested in these topics to begin with. If most forum members here were able to clear emotional trauma and tune into frequencies of well being, divinity, etc would they still be seeking the truth so devoutly? 

I think you're a decent guy so I don't mean to be to combative, but I think i've said my peace

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm not speaking about becoming god, I don't doubt that Leo has deep insights from his trips.

It's more so a meta view on why anyone is interested in these topics to begin with. If most forum members here were able to clear emotional trauma and tune into frequencies of well being, divinity, etc would they still be seeking the truth so devoutly? 

I think you're a decent guy so I don't mean to be to combative, but I think i've said my peace

I hear you.  But see how you inserted Leo? Notice that.  He is not needed with Absolute Truth.

yes..there are people who simply want to know what existence is...I think your awesome too..just realize this is an open forim.so.we.cant cover everyone.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Proceed at whatever pace you can handle. Only you can know what you can handle.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Bunch of BS. That will not awaken you.

Getting mixed messages here. What if Abraham Hicks (or whatever you simply think will not awaken you for that matter) is simply the pace that they're at?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

40 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Getting mixed messages here. What if Abraham Hicks (or whatever you simply think will not awaken you for that matter) is simply the pace that they're at?

@lostingenosmaze then they never wake up. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

44 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Leo is only interested in discovering the highest absolute truth, so teachers like Abraham are a waste of time in his opinion. Depending on your goals and where you are in your journey, Abraham could offer you many insights. 

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Leo is only interested in discovering the highest absolute truth, so teachers like Abraham are a waste of time in his opinion. Depending on your goals and where you are in your journey, Abraham could offer you many insights. 

Good insights.  Just not awakening 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Waking up requires facing your own bullshit.

there's no such thing as bs, this is judgmental language. our "bs" is pain, and calling our deep pain "bs" is just a toxic relationship with ourselves. 

yes our pain can come out in hurtful, destructive, unappealing ways, but calling it bs just adds salt to the wounds and i think is a toxic mindset to approach this. 

Seeking to face, destroy, or get rid of our demons or "bs", misses a beautiful opportunity to truly befriend, understand, and love them when we are ready. There isn't much more beautiful than understanding, having compassion, and loving something we once thought we wanted to destroy, get rid of, or "overcome". :) 

22 minutes ago, AuroraDream said:

there's no such thing as bs

I found some bullshit right there ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

that about teach the truth sounds really bad. teach the truth... everything is the truth, there is nothing else. it is necessary to teach to transcend the concept, to free oneself from the addiction to what has been learned, the thought. Is that achieved by teaching new concepts? I dont think so

Your in a different category- most are not at your level 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

bs comes from deep pain. bs is the mask. why would we want to use such judgmental language like bs when what it really is is deep pain? 

Edited by AuroraDream

@Twentyfirst Thanks. It's the same trap most "awakened" teachers fall into - it all feels so easy and direct from their free, ego-less position that they think everyone just needs to SEE YOU'RE GOD RIGHT NOW. 

Yeah, what about all the patterns that make you miserable, cloudy and ignorant that you've been working through for years before you could even remotely grasp what you truly are? If we don't learn, even through the simplest teachings, how to harmonize everything in us, growing up and flowering as awakeness is impossible. Awakening without integration and embodiment is dry. It's not an either/or thing -  be awakened and free or not. No, you're here to love yourself - all of it. 

There is nothing but self-love. Love your heart and you will want to know what you are. You will want to face every demon, because you love all of this beauty here so much. There are teachings which just give you this spark of loving yourself. They won't tell you "sorry, not full God realization". This is not helpful most of the time.

It's like teaching, coaching and stuff like that - you can talk all you want, if you don't develop the capacity to attune to what the being in front of you needs right now to make its next step, even your highest teaching won't do anything.