kray

Deep insights without the use of psychedelics

56 posts in this topic

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Stop.   You are given the highest teachings here.  All of it.  What you choose to do is up to you.  

Lol. You are delusional if you think this forum has the highest teachings

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol. You are delusional if you think this forum has the highest teachings

Why..because you haven't awoken yet?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Why..because you haven't awoken yet?  

If you have awakening and I haven't then take and it keep the change. I think you have no idea what you're talking about

If you have awakening and I haven't then take and it keep the change. I think you have no idea what you're talking about

Lol.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@kray   this could be helpful.. The discomfort and "undesirable" states you are experiencing can be reframed.

When you consider that the growth and change you seek can only come from destabilizing the stabilized rigid perceptions, which are the obstruction to your growth, you can potentially take some of the sting out and have a salty appreciation for them.

Awakening isnt a bliss bath. 

I enjoy me some Alan Watts, Tao, anything that tackles the nature of duality..  Understanding human psychology, our primal wiring can be helpful too. 

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is your problem with Solipsism?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is your problem with Solipsism?

No, my problem is with a lack of wisdom and understanding why people are on the path and why they consume this kind of information 

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

No, my problem is with a lack of wisdom and understanding why people are on the path and why they consume this kind of information 

Interesting.  Well..you know this the internet.  We can't as spiritual teachers vett everyone as to why they are here.  But your right..there is definitely a limitation here as to what can be conveyed 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Interesting.  Well..you know this the internet.  We can't as spiritual teachers vett everyone as to why they are here.  But your right..there is definitely a limitation here as to what can be conveyed 

There are no teachers. There are people who think they are teachers and people who think they are getting helped because they have no basis for comparison

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

There are no teachers. There are people who think they are teachers and people who think they are getting helped because they have no basis for comparison

Has this forum not helped you at all..also when I say the forums I include the videos

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Has this forum not helped you at all..also when I say the forums I include the videos

I never watched too many of the videos, but leo did inspire me to start a practice so that was great.

It's not all bad, but I have talked to so many mentors and teachers now and this forum just looks like madness now after getting real results.

There's lots of dishonesty and gaslighting that goes on, so theres defintely a lot of areas where I see people being misled and wasting their time 

Edited by Raptorsin7

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Meditation, kriya yoga, shamanic breathing -- these can all be as traumatizing as psychedelics. You can't do deep spiritual work without facing your demons.

I can personally attest to this.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I never watched too many of the videos, but leo did inspire me to start a practice so that was great.

It's not all bad, but I have talked to so many mentors and teachers now and this forum just looks like madness now after getting real results.

There's lots of dishonesty and gaslighting that goes on, so theres defintely a lot of areas where I see people being misled and wasting their time 

Perhaps.   But here we tell you the total Truth.   Whether you want to hear it or not is another matter. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Perhaps.   But here we tell you the total Turth.   Whether you want to hear it or not is another matter. 

People want to live harmonious lives and be free emotionally and energetically.

If you arent serving this purpose, then what is the purpose of this place?

A disagreement with the above is the root of this forums delusion imo

People want to live harmonious lives and be free emotionally and energetically.

If you arent serving this purpose, then what is the purpose of this place?

A disagreement with the above is the root of this forums delusion imo

Really? I beg to differ.   If you think that's what people want then we are in for a long cold winter.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Really? I beg to differ.   If you think that's what people want then we are in for a long cold winter.  

Haha yeah exactly. What do you think people here want?

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Haha yeah exactly. What do you think people here want?

Truth 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Truth 

What is truth, and how exactly are people being led to the truth here?

What is truth, and how exactly are people being led to the truth here?

The teachings are available through the videos and we can answer questions here. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Love with a capitol L.

Also, for insights, try gazing at nature.  Nature is the final result of the feedback loop that creates us - and there is so much wisdom that can be gained just by looking at it.

eOumNhT.jpg