Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Well, I'll just let it go.

The wisest thing said in this thread.

softly into the Abyss...

@Gregory1 You seem to compensate so much in the policing aspect of things one could be forgiven for questioning who enacted the laws on the account of which you patrol.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

People attempting to share the video via PM will be banned.

4 users already banned. So tread carefully. I am not going to be playing games with you guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

People attempting to share the video via PM will be banned.

4 users already banned. So tread carefully. I am not going to be playing games with you guys.

I was lucky enough to catch it before it was taken down but I don’t have the video. 

Guys, respect Leo and other peoples mental health. it may seem fun to share it but a lot of people are not ready.

Respect Leo’s work.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I can understand your intentions but I think that some people are very devoted to spirituality and self-understanding like I. 

On the one hand for me it's because I struggled with mental health issues my whole life but after 2 years of deep investigation and with the guide of yours it's been significantly better for me. In fact the structure of my mind had changed in positive degrees, I never expected possible.

Especially after realizing what love and goodness is and grounding myself in it, I finally feel a healthy detachment to people and outcomes which helps me to be focused on doing more good in collective consciousness not just a few beings.

Which I wished to do long time ago but you can say the ego was in the way. It also helps me to stay sane whereas it's likely at least in germany/EU where I come from that we have to go through very troubling times like war in the near future.

After your explanations I can clearly say from experience, it's worth putting the time and effort for me to follow up the steps to a really profound life. Which in a sense I was prone to before I even met your channel. 

So your videos opened up new realms of possibitilies for me which I'm so grateful for.

No matter what is the cause for your decisions, I hope maybe you'll find another creative way to share your insights.

(At least with people who take their responsibility serious)

Much Love and Peace for you.

Quite frankly I think Leo is deserving of a long break, I wouldn’t even be disappointed if he retired his YouTube career and/or actualized, It’s one heck of a thing to handle. He posted many many gems already.

58 minutes ago, Luminescence said:

Quite frankly I think Leo is deserving of a long break, I wouldn’t even be disappointed if he retired his YouTube career and/or actualized, It’s one heck of a thing to handle. He posted many many gems already.

This is his career dude, and he lives in Vegas partying and such. He can't retire unless he goes Kaczynski-mode hermit in the woods lol.

So, according to this idea of solipsism people who don't exist are upset that someone who doesn't exist took down something that doesn't exist about something that doesn't exist? Hm

It's much simpler to just be....but I guess minds gotta monkey around, though.

35 minutes ago, SOUL said:

So, according to this idea of solipsism people who don't exist are upset that someone who doesn't exist took down something that doesn't exist about something that doesn't exist? Hm

It's much simpler to just be....but I guess minds gotta monkey around, though.

Hahahah

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Leo Gura Did you get a new clarity on the solipsism topic or are your views essentially the same?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura Did you get a new clarity on the solipsism topic or are your views essentially the same?

All I will say is that you are God.

Discover what that means.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.