Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
machiavelli

I think LEO must be clear on " You are the only one that exist" for liberation.

74 posts in this topic

I am tired of people believing that he is god and at the same time other people exist. I feel leo should be more clear on this as this is main thing to liberate everyone. If others are figment of my imagination this imply others are imaginery and fictional just like a dream . Yes ofcourse that includes my ego identity too. I am not saying I as human exist. I am implying my body is imaginery too. 

This is cleared in many NDEs that this world is mere a mirage or dream. I have read several NDEs in which it is shown how earth never existed , how your mother and father never existed . Its all joke which you are imagining on yourself.

I feel this is main thing which LEO must clear because this leads to liberation.

Whole game of enlightenment / spirituality is pointless if you say others exist and have separate independent existence. This lead to attachments.

If I am GOD and GOD is ONE that means other people must be imagination of my mind and are fictional. That includes my ego self .

When it was asked from Ramana Maharshi that how do we treat others he replied " Others donot exist ".

I am yet to feel liberated because I constantly thinks others are real . Whole point of enlightenment is liberation and non attachment.

How can you say " You are God " yet at the same time say " I am God too" . This is duality.

In Advanced God Realization Leo said " others are figment of his imagination and he is imagining others." That means others donot exist and others existence depend on LEO ( GOD ) .

Several questions I have who say solipsism is not real and somehow want to believe other exist to satisfy their ego~

1. How can anything exist ? How can atom exist? You must be imagining an atom in order it to exist. In the same way how can your mother , father and friends exist ? You must be imagining others as GOD? Without your imagination others cease to exist.

2. How will you defend NDEs and Psychedelic trips where it is clearly shown your whole story was fictional and you are only thing that ever existed ? I can show several high quality NDEs were earth disappeared and this world too. It was shown how you only existed who was imagining the whole dream including your birth, your friends , earth etc.

3. I have read a user of psychedelic who gone mad on DMT as he saw others donot exist and was admitted to mental hospital to get treated. He saw he was alone .

Damn... maybe they were high on psychedelics and were in a state where things that might not be true seem true            ? 

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

1 minute ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Damn... maybe they were high on psychedelics and were in a state where things that might not be true seem true?

So you believe earth exist and your friends exist?

When Ramana Maharshi said that others do not exist, he probably did not mean that they do not have their own experience, he just meant that there is only the Self (no duality). Leo is the only teacher who says that others do not have their own experience and that God only experiences 1 person at a time, as far as I know. A theologian would probably not classify Leo's philosophy as non-duality, or am I wrong about that? Maybe a new, different version of non-duality.

Edited by Seraphim

29 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

So you believe earth exist and your friends exist?

You are not even exist.

when you have enough to do in your life this will seem like nonsensical issue to even engage with.

Edited by Windappreciator

@Seraphim So whats the point of enlightenment? How can you even liberate yourself ?

20 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Leo is the only teacher who says that others do not have their own experience and that God only experiences 1 person at a time, as far as I know. 

I can show many high quality NDEs and Pyschdelic trip reports were it was clearly shown others are figment of your imagination .

Are you saying everybody is lieing?

Whats the point of enlightenmemt when others exist and you also GOD also exist. This implies duality. 

Their is One God. If God is One , He must be imagining other people too including my ego identity too. 

In order for others to exist they should have separate independent existence. And that is duality.

27 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

You are not even exist.

Then who was phone?

I think Leo may be uncertain as to whether your inner experience is happening, hence not really being clear about it.

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Then who was phone?

I think Leo may be uncertain as to whether your inner experience is happening, hence not really being clear about it.

This is not about inner experience.  It was about do others exist outside your ( GOD ) imagination? 

5 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

This is not about inner experience.  It was about do others exist outside your ( GOD ) imagination? 

That's very different, actually if someone doesn't think that, it's not even "non-duality", so the thread isn't talking about that.

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

That's very different, actually if someone doesn't think that, it's not even "non-duality", so the thread isn't talking about that.

Thread is all about this only. Why cant you understand I am talking about non-duality in this thread. That how can other people exist when you are GOD ? 

Every duality must collapse in order for GOD to exist.

What I was asking in original post that LEO must be more clear on "others donot exist " as saying I AM GOD and at the same time saying other people are GOD to implies their are many GODs. Which is absurd.

How can others exist in GODs point of view?

Leo doesn't have to be clear on anything. Stop treating him like an authority and start to reclaim your own authority.

When Leo says "you are alone" that doesn't mean sh*t to you, even when he "explains" it, because you lack your own validation. Nobody is going to validate anything for you, you gotta do it yourself. 

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

How can you say " You are God " yet at the same time say " I am God too" . This is duality.

This is the barrier that information delivered in language format hits limits. Language is limited. You need to open your mind more rather than just taking his words at face value. It’s where when listening, you’ve got to use a bit of nous, and read between the lines. You have to interpret for yourself. Not necessarily with your own wording, because your wording is limited as well as his of course. But by realising what is being said, which by realising you don’t always need words and language to just get something. Your interpreting duality, but expecting non duality. Hence why he will say ‘ I am you’ for the benefit of yourself the listener, and from his perspective he would claim ‘you are me’. He’s clearly stated this in the past, ‘I am you and you are me’, identical… that is one, not two

Edited by Dazgwny

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

Then who was phone?

What is phone? 

23 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

This is the barrier that information delivered in language format hits limits. Language is limited. You need to open your mind more rather than just taking his words at face value. It’s where when listening, you’ve got to use a bit of nous, and read between the lines. You have to interpret for yourself. Not necessarily with your own wording, because your wording is limited as well as his of course. But by realising what is being said, which by realising you don’t always need words and language to just get something. Your interpreting duality, but expecting non duality. Hence why he will say ‘ I am you’ for the benefit of yourself the listener, and from his perspective he would claim ‘you are me’. He’s clearly stated this in the past, ‘I am you and you are me’, identical… that is one, not two

@Dazgwny Can you tell me can others exist outside GOD ( Your) imagination?

Do they have independent existence outside your imagination? 

If I am GOD doesnt it mean others are figment of my imagination? Otherwise their would be duality. In short GOD exist plus other human exist. 

Edited by machiavelli

All jokes aside, it seems as though @Leo Gura is hesitant to do a video on deconstruction of solipsism. It is obvious that would help a lot of his following out, and it would truly test the depth of his ability to articulate such a complex topic.

Why is he delaying this?

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

It is only a duality if you assume two separate people. People don't exist. All is God. I am you -- there is no I or you to it, even.

To be God is to know nothing of God.

Edited by The0Self

16 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

All jokes aside, it seems as though @Leo Gura is hesitant to do a video on deconstruction of solipsism. It is obvious that would help a lot of his following out, and it would truly test the depth of his ability to articulate such a complex topic.

Why is he delaying this?

IMO because he isn't sure if you are currently seeing, or if you're basically a cardboard cutout, so doesn't want to commit to a firm position.

Of course, if humans had no memory function at all, there'd be as much proof you were seeing 5 seconds ago as there is that another living being is seeing and is not just a robot lying to you.