Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivan Dimi

"Joe Rogan is what a smart person looks like to stupid people"

79 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

well, why is he doing gossip in the first place?

Because it's easy, it takes no intellectual work, and it sells like crazy.

It's the equivalent of selling candy to children.

Recording casual conversations with people is actually the easiest form of content to make. You can do 5 of those per week. Try generating 5 serious lectures per week of new content.

6 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

First of all Joe Rogan is a journalist...

Just no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Ivan Dimi said:

JRE is a man gossip show, that's pretty funny some time :)

Giggling. :D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 1/15/2022 at 8:25 AM, Ivan Dimi said:

He isnt even able to extract the truth and ask hard questions

lol

wut?

People keep forgetting Joe Rogan was a comedian, but he surprisingly was a comedian, which allowed him to be more open minded. Being a stand up comedian also helped improve his ability to speak to people, and ask interesting questions.

He was doing God's work, bringing in interesting guests, but lately he's doing the devil's work. The pendulum always swings back and forth.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

He was doing God's work, bringing in interesting guests, but lately he's doing the devil's work. The pendulum always swings back and forth.

devil's work how

He's not stupid.  He's taken plenty of psychedelics and in many ways awaken.  I believe it's because he's done some self-help which he has admitted he has done along with the other things he does, he is able to become so successful.  

Is he the most actualized person there is? Of course not and he has admitted he is not that kind of person.  

If you guys are so enlightened why not build a podcast like him or do something big enough to influence more people rather than judging him.  
He has a place in society to fill a void as much as everyone else.  

The better question for everyone that judges him is, how can you best fill the voids in society that need filling?  How do you add value to the things you find important and fill it for others?

@Tanz  all that color is is underlined by a sewerage color, it's trying to mix with beauty but instead its tainting it.

your gaze and judgment is faulty.

jesus christ, its like hugging a warm wet corpse straight from the sewage sysem.

wtf are you doing..

Edited by Windappreciator

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Tanz  all that color is is underlined by a sewerage color, it's trying to mix with beauty but instead its tainting it.

your gaze and judgment is faulty.

Im not talking about his content or his character.  I'm speaking from a macro perspective.  I can easily interchange Joe Rogan with Trump, Alex Jones, CNN, TYT, Hitler or anyone else.  

People are the way they are, all we can do is be who we are and find better ways of touching people's lives.  If Joe Rogan is something and I have complaints about him then to turn it around back to me, I would ask myself what could I have done in my life to create an audience for the world not to need a Joe Rogan?  

To make it so you guys can understand if my wife cheats on me, its my fault because I fail to fill her needs so its my fault not hers.  If Donald Trump becomes president and I have a problem with it, then its my fault for not becoming actualized and brave enough to become president.  

@Tanz  your understanding is not true tanz. it's like you trying to mimic the beauty of intellect, but there is something underlying  that is rotting which you completelty neglect because you can't let go of it, can't have it changed through a refresh. it is tainting any conclusion and sincerity behind it.

maybe it's intentional

Edited by Windappreciator

Its just accepting people for what they are, you need to work on yourself.  

8 hours ago, Tanz said:

If you guys are so enlightened why not build a podcast like him or do something big enough to influence more people rather than judging him.  

ouchy. no they can't

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it's easy, it takes no intellectual work, and it sells like crazy.

It's the equivalent of selling candy to children.

Recording casual conversations with people is actually the easiest form of content to make. You can do 5 of those per week. Try generating 5 serious lectures per week of new content.

Just no.

As journalists do not do their jobs he is the one left to do it

9 minutes ago, Epikur said:

He ain't doing journalism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Tanz said:

Its just accepting people for what they are, you need to work on yourself.  

You're contradicting yourself. 

@Epikur

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

No, journalists are doing their job, it's just that Joe choses to niche down and do a comedic journalist take. However, he underestimates how some people misinterpret him being serious, when he's joking.

2 hours ago, Opo said:

You're contradicting yourself. 

What do you mean by that?

Are you talking about me judging people for judging people asking them not to judge people? lol

I'm not doing that. For the most part it's engrained in our culture from young to judge. Our parents do it, our schools do it. I'm aware I do it, such as when I see a fat person or a beautiful woman. I'm trying my best as is everyone else. This includes Joe, Leo, Donald, Dave, Sally, Sara and everyone else.

My main point is for all of us to focus more on what we can do rather than what another person is doing or not doing.

Sure I'm mad at things like war, inside trading, those profiting off of covid tremendously, politics but swimming in the anger doesn't allow me to transform myself and others. 

Edited by Tanz

Look, the main point with Joe Rogan for me isn't how stupid / intelligent / funny / not funny / gossip show / right / left / conservation or liberal he is. My main point is that he is one of the biggest media out there right now and is spreading misinformation. That´s not funny and super dangerous. Especially in a society where nobody respects and believes the established media , any kind of governments or mainstream science, doctors etc. millions of ppl look at guys like Joe Rogan and follow him like sheeps. So again if Joe Rogan was actually very smart he would never and never give any advises about anything outside his expertise!, because he absolutely knows that out there millions of ppl. will follow his advises. I remembered ppl. drinking disinfectant after Trump suggested injecting disinfectant as treatment for covid O.o Being a person that popular like Joe Rogan you should be super careful with what and how you say always. Of course that isn't easy because being basically a gossip show you say lots and lots of shit, and most of the shit you say (aliens, conspiracy theories, Alex Jones) is not harmful, but rather funny, some other shit like false information about covid vaccine is serious stuff and very dangerous.

My main point is that he is one of the biggest media out there right now and is spreading misinformation. 

and CNN, Foxnews etc. isn't?

I remembered ppl. drinking disinfectant

LOL!

If someone is dumb enough to do that they deserve the consequences?

It's like me saying that drinking your own urine cures covid. That's not misinformation, that's just stupid.