Evoke

Owen Cook predictions - Can we trust this guy or not?

141 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Damn, that really resonates with my experience of PUA, too.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I love Owen but his conspiracy talks are the worst.

He is clearly applying all his persuasion/marketing skills to brainwash his audience.

He is saying what they want to hear and getting rich in the process.

In his old videos, he used to criticize the exact brainwash and manipulation that he is doing lately.

"Us vs Them", "The Elite vs the rest", "the red pill people Vs sheeple" etc.

This is a marketing stunt.

He used to say that most people are in such low vibration that they resonate a LOT with this kind of narrative, and then he started to do the same.

47 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

This is a marketing stunt.

He clearly believes it himself. It's not a stunt, it's his worldview.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He clearly believes it himself. It's not a stunt, it's his worldview.

If it really is, he is lost for this incarnation.

I think he exaggerates a lot since all his friends and audience love this kind of worldview.

But i can't stop thinking that he is in the sociopath spectrum + god-level social manipulation skills.

I always have the impression that he is somewhat acting and being manipulative. 

Still owe him much tough. 

Owen said in his latest video he's going on the Tim Pool podcast IRL on Dec 30th....lmao

3 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Owen said in his latest video he's going on the Tim Pool podcast IRL on Dec 30th....lmao

OMG!

*facepalm*

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

OMG!

*facepalm*

Yeah not ideal lol. I imagine it’s gonna be a fairly agreeable conversation too 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

OMG!

*facepalm*

11 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

Yeah not ideal lol. I imagine it’s gonna be a fairly agreeable conversation too 

Sadly, I've been seeing a number of dating coaches and PUAs on Tim Pool's channel. It kinda worries me.

This guy john Anthony constantly talks about own cook and how he's a scam artist. Dont know if its true or not but he sure provides alot of evidence.

what are his predictions?

he's yelling and ranting too much for me in these videos to watch them

4 hours ago, Noahsteelers34 said:

This guy john Anthony constantly talks about own cook and how he's a scam artist. Dont know if its true or not but he sure provides alot of evidence.

John Anthony is an obese alcoholic with mental illness, don’t trust anything he says.

Edited by Raze

53 minutes ago, Noahsteelers34 said:

Whatever dodgy shit Owen has done, Anthony is 1000x worse. Complete sociopath

Edited by Joel3102

2 hours ago, Noahsteelers34 said:

Owen's teachings are over JA's head.

Owen is not teaching you how to get laid, he's teaching something higher.

Be careful dismissing Owen so easily. He is a serious intellect despite whatever shortcomings and biases. Owen is one of the few PUAs that thinks deeply about reality.

2 of JA's wings are in prison for 10 years for gang-raping drunk girls in Vegas.

JA is so sketchy he was too sketchy to work for RSD in its heyday.

This is not a matter of trusting Owen. Carefully consider his perspective, running it through your own critical thinking, wisdom, and Tier 2 understanding. Sort the signal from the noise.

There is always a lot of signal in Owen's talks.

@Leo Gura leo isn’t John Anthony the go to guy if you want to learn pickup? I mean he has around 1000 lay count apparently. Doesn’t that mean he probably knows more about pua than Owen cook? John antagonizes results speak for themselves right?

Edited by Ineedanswers

4 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura leo isn’t John Anthony the go to guy if you want to learn pickup? I mean he has around 1000 lay count apparently. Doesn’t that mean he probably knows more about pua than Owen cook? John antagonizes results speak for themselves right?

1) He constantly lies, he even promotes how to use photoshop to fake pictures of you doing interesting things like skiing for dating profiles, he also posts pictures of his “lays” that are obviously hookers.

2) 1000 lay count doesn’t mean much, the person may have just extremely low standards and game / party every night for a decade

I don't doubt JA's game skills. I've seen him pull hot girls. But there is more to life than game.

Owen never claimed to have great game. It's pretty obvious that Owen's value was never in having the best game but in higher topics.

@Leo Gura Can you tell us about your success rate? How often are you banging girls from nightclubs?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Whitesnow said:

@Leo Gura you have hung out with john Anthony? Did you'll ever wingman for each other?

A bit, not much. I never winged with him, just saw him out at the clubs a lot back in 2013 in Vegas.

But I have friends who winged with him and the rumors aren't great.

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Can you tell us about your success rate?

Not getting into that.

To be clear, my game was never great. I'm not some pickup instructor and I am not structuring my life to maximize lays.

Learning to pull and close consistently is way harder than you imagine. People and girls especially tend to assume it is easy. It's not easy at all unless you are a master.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen never claimed to have great game. It's pretty obvious that Owen's value was never in having the best game but in higher topics.

He does claim to have great game.