eTorro

Elon Musk: There Are Not Enough People

34 posts in this topic

Hello.

I've recently seen an Instagram video with Elon Musk, where he talks about the rapid decline of birth rates. We're no longer reproducing ourselves — we don't replace ourselves.

He also talks about the consequences of low birth rates; it will lead to a civilizational collapse and thereafter, a long dark age period.

Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXRiAtSh0e0/

Many people believe that there are too many people on the planet. That's wrong!

It takes a lot of good engineers, doctors, scientists, and other people with practical skills to maintain a technological civilization.

We're 7 billion people on the planet and just a small percentage of them have impeccable skills. It is extremely hard to master an essential domain. And if you don't have enough people, there's no stimulation of the economy and any other aspect of a functional civilization.

We’re only not having enough babies if you’re stuck in the paradigm of each nation-state being it’s own distinct unit. As globalisation and migration increases though, such a worldview becomes increasingly untenable.

The world is having more than enough babies, they’re just being born in the third world instead of the first world. 

Who’s to say the engineers and architects of tomorrow all have to come from Europe and America? Maybe we should give Africa and India a chance.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

1 hour ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Who’s to say the engineers and architects of tomorrow all have to come from Europe and America? Maybe we should give Africa and India a chance.

We're doing that a lot. That's why the West represents the greatest civilization in human history. Elon Musk is from Africa.

We've allowed tens of millions of people to migrate into our Western hemisphere. We're helping a lot of people.

As for Elon Musk, he is a man with common sense — I can't help myself but be grateful to Elon for everything he has done for humanity.

1 hour ago, eTorro said:

Elon Musk is from Africa.

He is of white Afrikaner descent and emigrated to Canada to avoid conscription and later America, whose family lived in a white settler British colonial enclave turned apartheid state which they benefited from both in the property business and has stakes in the exploitative gem and precious stone mining industry.

''That's why the West represents the greatest civilization in human history. Elon Musk is from Africa.

We've allowed tens of millions of people to migrate into our Western hemisphere. We're helping a lot of people.''

What a way to suck your own d*ck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

4 minutes ago, Fleetinglife said:

He is of white Afrikaner descent and emigrated to Canada to avoid conscription and later America, whose family lived in a white settler British colonial enclave turned apartheid state which they benefited from both in the property business and having stakes in the exploitative gem and precious stone mining industry.

Elon Musk is from Africa. He does a great job for humanity.

8 minutes ago, eTorro said:

Elon Musk is from Africa. He does a great job for humanity.

Whatever floats your boat buddy and plays your flute.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

He really doesn't though. His team of engineers, scientists, etc. does all the great job. He's really just a scamming, manipulative, pathologicaly lying, ruthless CEO, with great PR campaign.

Facts.

People who eat all his BS up are fools. 

5 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

He really doesn't though. His team of engineers, scientists, etc. does all the great job. He's really just a scamming, manipulative, pathologicaly lying, ruthless CEO, with great PR campaign.

Sure. He is that. He is the problem. He is the bla bla bla. In the meantime, what are you doing for the betterment of humanity? 

19 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

"I keep forgetting that you're still alive", was his answer to literaly every single tweet. Not joking.

He was trolling Bernie. 

1 hour ago, eTorro said:

Sure. He is that. He is the problem. He is the bla bla bla. In the meantime, what are you doing for the betterment of humanity? 

He's not going to let you fuck bro

@Apparition of Jack  Good luck being ruthlessly taken advantage of in the future. Being the only one to abandon the game in order to let others have a shot is a terrible strategy. You will live to see the consequences. No one thinks like this in the rest of the world, and if so it's either pretense or a thin layer that people will shed as soon as you lose geopolitical power over them.

8 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Elone is cringe, but no one except literal comic book Iron Man could live up to the image that people project onto him. Fact of the matter is he either actively pushes or at least jump started innovation in several key industries that you should be grateful for. Of course the people in his company do all the work, but ultimately he still invested in the surrounding infrastructure and brought these people together.

What the hell is this deep jealously and whingeing of Elon Musk coming from? Learn to appreciate the few that will leave an impact on the world, and do your part as best as you're able. And yes, Elon Musk isn't perfect, might actually be miserable in some parts of his life, but that's his unique trade off for being alive and developing that way of life and story. Don't forget, you don't have enough time to complain about a person. Let it go.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

What the hell is this deep jealously and whingeing of Elon Musk coming from? Learn to appreciate the few that will leave an impact on the world, and do your part as best as you're able. And yes, Elon Musk isn't perfect, might actually be miserable in some parts of his life, but that's his unique trade off for being alive and developing that way of life and story. Don't forget, you don't have enough time to complain about a person. Let it go.

I’m not jealous of Elon Musk. I do think he’s a dumb person’s idea of a smart person though. He’s a world class one of a kind business man and bullshitter that cultivated a cult of personality and legitimately moved the electric car industry forward. He has also managed to manipulate the stock market like crazy. The guy has shit values though and I can see through what is a good bit of facade and his goofy cult. Planet would be better off if some advanced spiritual leader or humanitarian had this level of influence and eyes on them but it’s whatever so I’m not so bothered or unsurprised. 

14 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

xDxD

@Lyubov @Knowledge Hoarder 

Where in my post suggest I was shutting down criticism? I was appealing to your inner visionary.

So, do you consider the following post a valid criticism of Elon Musk?

@Fleetinglife

23 hours ago, Fleetinglife said:

He is of white Afrikaner descent and emigrated to Canada to avoid conscription and later America, whose family lived in a white settler British colonial enclave turned apartheid state which they benefited from both in the property business and has stakes in the exploitative gem and precious stone mining industry.

''That's why the West represents the greatest civilization in human history. Elon Musk is from Africa.

We've allowed tens of millions of people to migrate into our Western hemisphere. We're helping a lot of people.''

What a way to suck your own d*ck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

and

@hoodrow trillson

18 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Facts.

People who eat all his BS up are fools. 

15 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Please tell me, exactly, how all the posts I listed are valid criticism, and not whinging posts.

Reality is two sided. Elon musk has good and bad. Obviously if you put your attention to the negative that's what you will see. But if you turn your attention to the positive then you will see that as well. 

Some people just like to focus on the negative. Let them have their (not so fun) fun.

@Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Reality is two sided. Elon musk has good and bad. Obviously if you put your attention to the negative that's what you will see. But if you turn your attention to the positive then you will see that as well. 

Some people just like to focus on the negative. Let them have their (not so fun) fun.

Yeah, that was what I was pointing out. There's just not enough time to complain. 

elon musk is in a gated community living alone in a huuuuuge home

he can walk for days without seeing somebody or finding a bathroom

of course he'd think there aren't enough people

totally out of touch the guy

Edited by PurpleTree