Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Am i a Human or Not?

40 posts in this topic

Is Batman Batman when you watch him on the screen? 

am I human or am I water and carbon?

am I human or energy, wave functions, consciousness, God, infinity? 

I mean, I’ve had mystical experiences that have shown me I’m not human. But, for now and in this matrix if anyone asks. 

what? Yeah I’m human. ✌️

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Whitesnow Maybe it depends on how it’s framed. 

look at your hands and see how similar they are to the billions of others. Your a fractal. Just one being playing all the roles.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God cosplaying as a human.

Do you think the word God has any significance? than infering something. 

I don't agree with the word saying you are God. There are multiple people named God, Allah, jesus, Merry, Krishna, but they aren't in actuality. It is better if we use the most common accepted language construct, Weather you have said you are God or not nothing change the fact. 

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sports/amp/61ff5699e336c99ce1db606acd162d53

People named jesus in real life. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Nisanov

Man named God.

https://fmsppl.com/list-of-people/named-god/

https://www.babynology.com/arabic-mcelebrityallah.html

There are also multiple people named God, Allah , jesus etc. So 

I comment this because leo talks with curt about the word god. 

@Hulk your getting lost in symbols…

look at your hand… look at some dog shit…

Amazing, infinite.God

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Whitesnow said:

@Leo Gura leo if i am everybody (including you) why do i only have the experience of being me(whitesnow)? How can i be everyone (including you) when i dont see what you see,hear what you you hear etc?

Doesnt the fact that i only experience being me(whitesnow) mean i am just me?

Can you please explain if you have the time? 

It works exactly like a dream. In a dream all the characters have no reality outside the dream, nor does the character you are dreaming.

17 minutes ago, Hulk said:

Do you think the word God has any significance? than infering something. 

I don't agree with the word saying you are God. There are multiple people named God, Allah, jesus, Merry, Krishna, but they aren't in actuality. It is better if we use the most common accepted language construct, Weather you have said you are God or not nothing change the fact.

You simply have no reference experience for this word. It's like I am talking abut cheese but you've never seen nor tried cheese.

The only way to know what God refers to is via God-realization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It works exactly like a dream. In a dream all the characters have no reality outside the dream, nor does the character you are dreaming.

You simply have no reference experience for this word. It's like I am talking abut cheese but you've never seen nor tried cheese.

The only way to know what God refers to is via God-realization.

I have experience something amazing, but I wouldn't call it God interms of word. Even if I am God, I don't call myself God. Leo said with curt video if you claim, you are Allah on some country like saudi Arabia , they will kill you for it. What is your sound reasoning for saying this? Is it because of the word? Or something else? If you say it is because of the word, there are people named Allah, God! or is it because of your inadequacy of something? If you say it is because of the word, you aren't being logical. If can't be logical there is no need for discussion or even thinking. One thing is certain, either your logical claims are distorted or not well organized, or your spirituality is distorted?

Edited by Hulk
Missing words

The problem of identity can't be delegated to someone else. 

Nobody can know you more than yourself.

Don't believe what Leo tells you. Find out what is true for yourself. 

20 hours ago, SQAAD said:

On instances he has said 'you think you are a human' and on other occasions he has stated how we are so limited by this body and can't love like God.

Hi,

Lets break this down a bit. "You" in the first sentence are awareness (or consciousness, etc) thinking you're a human, because "you" are awareness plus (+) a body/mind. Another way to put it is that he is saying awareness/consciousness is entangled with a body/mind object that it thinks it is! Or you could say that the body/mind is superimposed upon awareness/consciousness. Either way, "you" (awareness) think you are just a human.

For the second sentence I presume he means that since awareness is identified as a body/mind and has forgotten its true nature (as awareness), then thoughts are mostly limited to the well being of this particular body/mind and not universal love which encompasses all, such as the love of God.

Just my take on it.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God-realization.

This is a perfect word to use. To say I am God-realized with true humbleness is a great thing. 

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Hulk your getting lost in symbols…

look at your hand… look at some dog shit…

Amazing, infinite.God

I didn't lost in symbol. The symbols are also sprit too. So you can't lost In infinity because infinity is god itself too. So the symbols are sprit or god too. What I am suggesting using symbols, language, logic properly. 

10 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Leo Gura similarly how some of us are able to lucid dream and control our night dreams.is it possible to control this dream?

See my recent video about Free Will.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2021-12-16 at 1:15 PM, Thought Art said:

what? Yeah I’m human. ✌️

Hello fellow human being! ✌??

On 12/17/2021 at 2:12 PM, Judy2 said:

@Hulk

That's your mind being sneaky here :)

After all, you can get so lost in one part of Infinity (here: language, concepts, symbols) that you completely forget about the rest.

Language/Symbols have the potential to talk about places that aren't here, as well as "past", "future", and "hypothetical" events. This means that you can distract yourself with those subsystems of infinity for infinity, without ever grasping all of Infinity. I recommend you simply look at what's here, and appreciate the substrait that enables language to exist.

What the point saying I am God or you are God when infinity is God?

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

@Hulk the point is that forming a sentence like "I am God"or "It's all infinite" does not make you any more conscious of those things. It's pure dogma.

Therfore I think it is better we use different technical words for expressing something big instead of using God. I call B-el for the divinity experience. It is not same or one with God. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:14 PM, Leo Gura said:
On 12/17/2021 at 9:18 AM, Ineedanswers said:

See my recent video about Free Will.

I did .could you see if I’ve understood correctly? When I attain max consciousness/god realization I will realize that the life I’m living right now is exactly what it should be  and I will not want to change anything right? For example if my dog died, eventhough my limited ego wants to remain forever,when I attain god consiousness i Will realize my dog passing away was necessary to maximize goodness right leo?

@Leo Gura btw leo you still agree with Sam Harris in the sense that our limited egos have ZERO free will right? Similar to what you said in your 1st free will video? 

Edited by Ineedanswers