johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think you're describing a state of samadhi or no-mind. The buddhist's definition of cessation is when all experience dissapears not just the conceptual mind. 

No experience means no experience. No sounds, no smell, taste, sights, feelings.

?? As far as ‘disappearing’, nothing ‘was there’ in the first place. 

Nothing. I don't even know if you're still conscious there. 

Nice. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Nos7algiK Well deep doesn’t mean above or more than. It just means the most within. And if god and all of existence itself can have a no self experience or go to sleep like we can, then that means nothingness is the most within. I’m not misunderstanding, if someone thinks nothingness is apart of god, then they don’t realize god and existence itself can go away. If we go away and we become god, then when god goes away it becomes nothingness. Making it the deepest.

Most within? But, you are talking about the most without lol. Don't take that too seriously, I understand your point. 

Nothingness IS God. They are not separate or should I say Nothingness is the womb in which Infinite potential is birthed from. To be birthed from means to be a part of. 

I think the term God is more the issue here because when we pull back all the layers God is just a human concept. But, everything we are talking about is very difficult to put down in language. God is just a filler word for the sake of communication. Even if we separate the two God/Nothing and call Nothing the floor. Then Nothing is now the concept of God. For it is the thing that created everything for lack of a better term.

Honestly most of what you are saying is fine besides the separation of these two things.

Edited by Nos7algiK

1 minute ago, Judy2 said:

@Nahm you're really confusing me:)

@Judy2 Welcome to the forum? you're now a true member

@Judy2 Which makes more sense to you? Honestly going to sleep and being awake are complete opposites to me. Not existing and existing. Saying they’re one is implying god isn’t really vanishing, or that your human body isn’t going away when they are. You realize it when it happens. 

@Judy2 Well that’s why I don’t say everything is one because it doesn’t make sense and is confusing. We wouldn’t be talking if we  was not distinguished, and the whole point of the word distinguish is to tell things apart, even if it is one big being or whatever. So you’re right in being confused because it doesn’t make sense to say everything is one. 

12 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Nos7algiK Well deep doesn’t mean above or more than. It just means the most within. And if god and all of existence itself can have a no self experience or go to sleep like we can, then that means nothingness is the most within. I’m not misunderstanding, if someone thinks nothingness is apart of god, then they don’t realize god and existence itself can go away. If we go away and we become god, then when god goes away it becomes nothingness. Making it the deepest.

not to be a pedant but careful of apart and a part they are opposites, i think you meant the latter

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

not to be a pedant but careful of apart and a part they are opposites, i think you meant the latter

I made the same mistake lol. Makes me wonder how many times I've done that in my life. B|

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Judy2 But if you think something makes sense don’t let someone come in and confuse you. This is why I argued about wording earlier. If I told you to grab the peanut butter but I meant the jelly, it wouldn’t make sense and wouldn’t go anywhere. Same thing with saying everything is one when it’s not. Even if we’re one being talking to itself, we still are two waves within the ocean. Not making sense, means nonsense. Do you think it’s wise to listen to nonsense? 

@Tim R You say that like being confused is a good thing. Just like with everything in life, like learning a new skill, you want it figured out as soon as you can. Same with this stuff. But it’s honesty straight forward aside from embodying things. 

@Judy2 Again, when you go to sleep and not experience anything you can come back and realize it right? Well that means you can talk about it even though it happens. Don’t let them tell you confusion is a good thing. If you were learning a skill would you want to be confused or figure it out as soon as you can and then go for it? Where were you before you were born? Nowhere but you realized it. You wasn’t god or infinity. And since god and infinity can disappear well what does that tell you always comes before and after? Nothing. 

@Judy2 But you’re not stuck. You never existed before you were born because god can cause itself not to exist, forever if it wants, and nothing is before and after everything, making that the deepest. It’s not confusing it’s straight forward. Saying you’re stuck is a human limitation, like you think you’ll have exist forever or be in a void. 

36 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Judy2 Right? Once you get it even intellectually the dots connect. It’s like the missing piece but you can see my frustration now and how it goes over everyone’s head. 

This is so radical. Its so mind-blowing. I always felt like something wasn't connecting. I have experienced this, maybe “glimpsed” if you may. And always felt like something actually was beyond it.   
Its been hinted in my meditations and trips. But as you said “It just goes over your head” and you just take it for granted.

Thank you ???✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

You look deep into someone's eyes and you look into a black hole that lets the light in which allows them to perceive you. You look THROUGH it, they look through it. But you seem to see and be the periphery. 

Does this sentence have existence? Or is it periphery? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

Again, when you go to sleep and not experience anything you can come back and realize it right?

Yes and maybe when you were writing that sentence an abiss of non existence "happened" 

@Vincent S Glad I can help. Like I told judy you wasn’t infinity or god before you were born, meaning god can not exist. Nothingness comes before and after everything. Confusion isn’t good unless you want to keep people listening ;).

god has a pause button, makes sense to me, if my movie player does why not god

@gettoefl Exactly. That’s why I have started asking people what was before you were born if you can’t realize nothingness? I don’t remember there being infinity or god. Which means nothingness comes before and after everything. That’s why I get annoyed with people saying you’re stuck existing forever.