johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@peanutspathtotruth It’s not just arguing words, because words describe an experience. He’s saying nothingness is a thing , and I’m saying it’s not, so no we’re not saying the same thing. God and nothingness are not the same, by definition or experience. Nothingness isn’t an experience it’s a realization. He’s arguing it’s a thing, he said nothingness exists and it doesn’t. Otherwise it wouldn’t be nothingness. When you realize true nothingness, you’ll see it isn’t the same. God is an experience.  That’s once again misconstruing what I’m saying. 

As a matter of fact, it IS just arguing words what you do, literally. I've done my best, last reply too, you lost multiple people now. Maybe that can be a sign to you. You're very lost in mind. Before replying into nothingness, please, for your own sake, see that it's not an attack. But maybe there is a little tiny pinch of truth to that. Maybe you're just very lost in thinking. Experience/realization, thing/no-thing. All of it is irrelevant to what is being said here and all of it is literally just a concept. That's all it is. Realization is now in this very experience, has no name and doesn't argue about what it is or is not, since being x or y is a duality like any other.

Either you see reality clearly right now or you don't. All the best to you my friend, give some attention to your heart. Won't come back here.

??

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

This nothingness is God.

God is everything cause it's nothing in the first place.

Nothing is the same as everything, cause everything is made of nothing aka God.

This nothing can create an infinite amount of distinctions and states of consciousness out of thin air.

Or he can just be one with itself without any of those.

It still is the same thing cause it can't be more itself than itself.

Even now being clueless about this in direct experience is still God.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Judy2 I am aware of formlessness, and it is not nothingness. I’ve explained it already. If you experience it, then it’s not true nothingness. You can only realize nothingness. You’re confusing formlessness with nothingness. 

@peanutspathtotruth The post is me describing an experience, so no it isn’t just words, it’s words describing an experience. And no, I’m not lost in mind, because I’m not the one arguing. I simply posted what I went through, and when people misunderstand I explain. You’re not aware of nothingness, and you mistake it for formlessness. I’ve experienced infinity and formlessness, and nothingness is different. So, no it’s not just words it’s arguing an experience and you’re trying to tell me what I experienced, because you’re lost in mind and assumptions 

@Judy2 I experienced god on 5meo, and it is different than true nothingness. I realized it is within nothingness. Yes you can’t describe infinity and nothingness with words, but you can see first hand they are different. 
 You can only realize nothingness. Otherwise, you’re just describing something. 

@Judy2 Literally my post was me describing I infinity and god, then realizing it’s within nothingness. They’re different. And then people came arguing with language, so I made it clear what I mean. 

@Judy2 Nope. Not confusing words. Nothingness and formlessness are not the same by definition or experience. Formlessness and infinity is empty space going on forever, and nothingness is nothingness, you can’t experience it. But you can realize infinity is within it. 

@Shin I’ve experienced god on 5meo, I even mentioned it in the op. You can speculate whether I actually did or not, but I can tell you formlessness/god/infinity is infinite space that you can experience, are not nothingness, by definition or by experience. They are things, they can create and go on and on forever. You can only realize nothingness, and that they are within it. Nothing is outside infinity, meaning infinity is within nothingness. Empty space is a thing, that’s why you can experience it. You haven’t realized nothingness if you’re saying it’s god, and you’re also misdefining it. 

@Judy2 No, formlessness is empty space, that goes on and on forever meaning it exists. Nothingness is non existence. You can only realize nothingness and that existence is within it. If you can experience it, then it’s not nothingness. They are not the same because one of them you can’t experience, and they have a different definition. 

@Judy2 The reason enlightened masters say stateless state, and keep going, is so people don’t fall into this trap. Formlessness is not nothingness and you can see first hand. You realize god is everything, formlessness and form, and then that leads you to believe formlessness is nothingness. No, if it exists, it’s a thing. 

@Judy2 And I’m using the official definitions, to be clear by what I mean. People making up their own definitions leads to confusion, like saying god is nothingness. Ultimate reality or god is not nothingness, because nothingness isn’t reality. Reality is existence. 

@Judy2 Like I said, I didn’t make up my own definitions but used the official ones, to clearly say what I mean. Saying god is nothingness is wrong because ultimate reality exists, making it something. And formlessness does not mean nothingness. The only conclusion I can come to is that people haven’t realized it yet, or experienced formlessness and assumed god is deeper. All things have to be within nothing, because nothing is outside infinity. There is not mistake in words. 

@Judy2 It is, but that doesn’t make it nothingness. It makes it emptiness. The difference is formlessness is empty space, going on and on forever, which is within existence, and nothingness is just nothing. Nothingness can’t go on and on forever like infinity,  because there’s nothing to go on and on forever. 

@Judy2 And I corrected myself earlier, I meant nothingness when I said emptiness in the beginning. But now that I’m being clearer with definitions, emptiness is empty space, which exists and you can feel it, making it a thing. This is where people don’t understand, and believe god is deeper. They mistake emptiness with true absence of existence. 

@Judy2 And nothingness is none of that, nonexistence. Which you can’t experience, only realize. It isn’t even a void, which is another state. And the trap people falling into is thinking infinity, being, god, formlessness, and the void are nothingness. True nothingness is in the background of everything that can be experienced, even emptiness. And that makes it the deepest realization, because you can’t get more nothing than nothing. 

19 hours ago, johnlocke18 said:

@johnlocke18 Yes, you’re arguing and trying to say I’m confused, when you didn’t know what I meant. You’re trying to say you’re right and I’m wrong. Is god a thing? Then it’s within emptiness. Emptiness isn’t a thing, so it’s not creating anything. I explained that and you misconstrued it. 

@ing your own self to argue about spirituality is about the most internet mysticism thing I ever seen...

A nonrealization or nonexperience 

Nothingness ❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"Silence is beyond creation and Creator" ~Sadhguru

I wonder if this video in lign with what you're saying?@johnlocke18

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Yeah though he’s wording it different. The best word is “ nothing”imo, because silence will make people think of a thing. He even had to say “not like the school teacher silent.”. Idk why a lot of spiritual teachers use confusing wording. I’m don’t see the point in it. 

You're too attached to wording.

Wording doesn't mean much, you can understand what people talk about even when they use total different sentencing and wording.

We talk about something that is by definition not possible to conceptualize, cause it's the fabric of existence which can't be anything else than ourselves.

You can say it's emptiness, or God, or Santa, as long as what you say is impregnated with truth someone will understand what you're talking about.

You didn't experience anything else than God, but argue for pages that it shouldn't be called God, and are confused why different teachers use different words, as if truth could be named by one specific and arbitrary word.

Not only it can't cause a word is just a word, but that's hoping that every human have the same definition of every words, which is impossible since everyone has a different meaning for almost any words.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them