johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

Tell you what, then I’m done. There’s no way of being sure of anything. But, what I can tell you is I’ve meditated a decade, stayed in monasteries, done psychedelics since 2013. And from what everyone says about becoming god, I did what they described then went away, and it “appeared” deeper, trick or not. But if you want to speculate it’s a trick, well you could say the same thing about the brain tricking you into becoming god. Anyway, I’m just telling you my experience like everyone else. But I’ll be honest with you enough to say, we can’t know for sure. And the people on here saying you can with authority, well just remember, they’re people like you. 

@Nos7algiK I didn’t make any assumptions and I’m not spreading a belief but an experience. You said it’s a trick, with certainty. So, I’m not making assumptions. I’m defending my experience, which you’re trying to tell me what happened with me. Don’t project your own rigidness on me. 

Tell you what, then I have to head out. There’s no way of being sure of anything. But, what I can tell you is I’ve meditated a decade, stayed in monasteries, done psychedelics since 2013. And from what everyone says about becoming god, I did what they described then went away, and it “appeared” deeper, trick or not. But if you want to speculate it’s a trick, well you could say the same thing about the brain tricking you into becoming god. Anyway, I’m just telling you my experience like everyone else. But I’ll be honest with you enough to say, we can’t know for sure. And the people on here saying you can with authority, well just remember, they’re people like you. I’m just telling my experience and defending points about it. If you want to assume what I experienced, and then talk about open mindedness, well maybe you should look in a mirror. 

Edited by johnlocke18

6 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Nos7algiK I didn’t make any assumptions and I’m not spreading a belief but an experience. You said it’s a trick, with certainty. So, I’m not making assumptions. I’m defending my experience, which you’re trying to tell me what happened with me. Don’t project your own rigidness on me. 

Turn your gaze inward instead of seeing everyone as projecting on you. Have more self awareness. I never once even talked about your personal experience. I'm talking about ideas/concepts in a general way.

11 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

But if you want to speculate it’s a trick, well you could say the same thing about the brain tricking you into becoming god. Anyway, I’m just telling you my experience like everyone else. But I’ll be honest with you enough to say, we can’t know for sure.

Yes, everything we perceive/belief is that of Infinite relativity. Trick/trap/illusion all of these words describe it in a way, but not accurately because they all imply something negative.  There is no word for it at least not in my personal vocabulary.

But, to put it simply if we truly are infinite then we can experience literally anything. If literally anything can be experienced than what in that is the ultimate "Truth"? Is it God? Is it Nothing? Is it somehow merging these two into one? There is something other than this than we can experience as well because reality is infinite and this other thing will seem even more truth than the next.

The trap is meant to be realized, at least in my opinion. That's why taking psychedelics for years of one's life to chase "deeper" experiences gets someone nowhere. They will always be in the center and what the perceive will always be their truth. 

We can never NOT delude ourselves. It may be one of the most impossible things to accomplish here in this experience. One could see this a bad thing one could see it as liberation. In the end it doesn't matter, but what does is out personal relativity to all things. There is nothing wrong with any of these ideas, but there is nothing ultimately right about them as well. 

Even what I'm saying holds no ground. We can not point to it because the very finger we are pointing with, the idea of pointing, the message while pointing, and any variable that is happening while the pointing occurs is one in the same. 

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Nos7algiK You called it a belief, when I clearly described and experience. I haven’t done anything here but explain my points. Don’t come here trying to frame me as being defensive, from your own projections. If someone punched you in the face or slandered you and told you to look at yourself, would you let them or fix an external problem? 

Actually what you are doing is more or less confirming creatio ex nihilo.

You are confirming that we as contingent beings can cease to exist, that we were created, so what did create us? You did not cause yourself, and everything around you can not cause itself either. 

No matter what you do, you end up at the uncaused cause, which brings the universe into being, that is God, you are not God and neither are I.

You can experience God bla bla, but , I am talking about the power which brings creation into being from nothing in that sense, God can make himself known, but we dont know what he really is in himself, we can see his invisible power in the things he has made.

We depend on God , not the other way around, since some Masters as you say can "have" cessation, but still come back to exactly the same place in their room for example, there is something outside of your subjective experience which holds you in place, same with deep sleep, you do not all of the sudden appear with a different body etc in a different country.

This uncaused cause does not cease , it is Being itself, but you or me or anybody else is not Being at all in itself, we are full of potential and actuality, meaning we change, everything is moved, that is actuality and potential, we are contingent beings.

But God is not caused by anything else, it is the fullness of being, as you previously have said, nothingness can not create since it is non existent, so we arrive at an eternal uncaused cause which brings time and everything else into existence and it holds creation in place, thats why you dont " cease to exist" forever in a cessation or deep sleep.

In the sense of creation for God, it is to bring or cause things to be.

God is God, you are you.

Nothing comes from nothing, and creation is here right in front of you, the eternal cause does not cease.

But creatures can.

My parents existed prior to me, as did yours, as did God.

He is on a completely different metaphysical level then you and me.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Nos7algiK You called it a belief, when I clearly described and experience. I haven’t done anything here but explain my points. Don’t come here trying to frame me as being defensive, from your own projections. If someone punched you in the face or slandered you and told you to look at yourself, would you let them or fix an external problem? 

if someone punched me in the face and told me to look at myself I would. Because I probably was being an asshole in that moment and deserved it. Even if it was a random attack on the street I'd still look inside myself to see why that happened. I'd ask myself If I did anything physically wrong and if that was a "no" I'd ask myself if I did anything that deserved karma.

@Nahm Lmao Man so productive. Since it’s all about fun here I wonder how many people are sick at home like me, or just don’t have much to do? 

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Nahm Lmao Man so productive. Since it’s all about fun here I wonder how many people are sick at home like me, or just don’t have much to do? 

I personally am here because I'm bored lol. I gain nothing out of this except a slight bit of entertainment and truthfully I don't care what people believe or what they experienced it's all equally of value in my opinion.

Sometimes it's fun to have conversations like this online lol. Though all I'm really doing is seeing how well I can be myself and "others" on a forum.

Sorry to hear you are sick though. Hope you get better soon for the holidays.

Edited by Nos7algiK

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Nos7algiK Why are you here focused on me then me then? Look inside it’s your own insecurities. 

You make a lot of assumptions don't you?

Please, enlighten me why me talking on this forum to you makes me insecure? 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

giphy.gif

Nahm, you are something special <3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Nos7algiK Idk I’m just doing the same bs you did lmao get yourself a gf/bf. There’s another “assumption” ;) 

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

I’ll have to post one more time since I had to clear up some debates. Glad I could help some people think a little for themselves. But anyway, There’s no way of being sure of anything. But, what I can tell you is I’ve meditated a decade, stayed in monasteries, done psychedelics since 2013. And from what everyone says about becoming god, I did what they described then went away, and it “appeared” deeper, trick or not. But if you want to speculate it’s a trick, well you could say the same thing about the brain tricking you into becoming god. Anyway, I’m just telling you my experience like everyone else. But I’ll be honest with you enough to say, we can’t know for sure. And the people on here saying you can with authority, well just remember, they’re people like you. 

Thanks for sharing your experiences ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Tell you what, then I’m done. There’s no way of being sure of anything. But, what I can tell you is I’ve meditated a decade, stayed in monasteries, done psychedelics since 2013. And from what everyone says about becoming god, I did what they described then went away, and it “appeared” deeper, trick or not. But if you want to speculate it’s a trick, well you could say the same thing about the brain tricking you into becoming god. Anyway, I’m just telling you my experience like everyone else. But I’ll be honest with you enough to say, we can’t know for sure. And the people on here saying you can with authority, well just remember, they’re people like you. 

@Adamq8 I had to post it one more time. People won’t stop talking over it and I want them to at least know Ik my stuff and have up there with some of the most experience lol