Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thenondualtankie

How is attractiveness related to spirituality work?

13 posts in this topic

I guess what I want to get to the bottom of is: how can I use spirituality work to increase my attractiveness? In what ways does spirituality work actually affect your attractiveness? For example, if I get connected with God, does that literally turn on some magical metaphysical switch that gets people more attracted to me?

Also by attractiveness I don't necessarily mean it to the opposite sex. I just mean it in the sense that, for example, Jesus was a very "attractive" person; i.e. I mean it in a much broader, almost "metaphysical" sense.

@thenondualtankie Idk about enlightenment or something similar 

But Definitely if you do personal development and you work yourself up to build an attractive personality and be a person with high integrity basically you can never be a person who provides the value. So in that we everyone will respect you and you will automatically be attractive.

If through spirituality you can become more connected with your emotions (and emotions in general), more present, less judgmental of others and yourself and others and detached of outcome, it will make you more confident and therefore more attractive to other human beings. You have to be very practical about this stuff though, most spirituality will not make you better at picking up girls (or boys) and dating. Dating and spirituality are two very different subfields of personal dev.

In a in general sense you will become radically more attractive to others. I believe this is due to you being connected with yourself, God, others will see themselves in you.  There is a great quote from the Tao Te Ching on this.

"The Master, by residing in the Tao,
sets an example for all beings.
Because he doesn't display himself,
people can see his light.
Because he has nothing to prove,
people can trust his words.
Because he doesn't know who he is,
people recognize themselves in him.
Because he has no goad in mind,
everything he does succeeds."
~Tao Te Ching - Chapter 22

Though the irony is when the work is done even if one becomes more attractive they will have no care/feelings towards this new found attraction.

@thenondualtankie Spirituality makes you really interested in the mind and the psyche; thus it's easier to understand people's emotions - thus know what to say, what to do and how she'd/he'd respond.

I'm pretty sure advanced people like Jesus have a certain energetic signature that people can intuitively sense. There's a whole energetic side of existence that humans are designed to sense but most people haven't developed those capabilities enough to integrate it into their consciousness. 

Maybe God realization as a conceptual understanding isn't directly related but receptiveness/consciousness is a huge thing. I had a cool interaction with a girl at the party when I took LSD ^_^

If you are receptive enough you can have almost total control over her emotions. It's like playing table tennis. If you are fast enough you can see in which direction ball is coming and play it back. Similarly, you have an ability to dissipate or change direction of her feelings. You can make her angry which makes her energized and than make her laugh in a second. Also physical escalation was super easy because I knew exactly when is the right moment - it was very congruent with the conversation.

by rising your consciousness you can make anything smoothly. If you can read other people's  you know if it's right time to say something or not. You can also use just enough force, so you can achive your goals without creating conflict situations. People in general will easily read your state even without having a conversation. Yes, you will be perceived as a more attractive/valuable person.

You will shine from the outside when you are in touch with your life-force energy, it’s undeniable.

"You Create Magic" 

On 12/12/2021 at 11:58 AM, thenondualtankie said:

For example, if I get connected with God, does that literally turn on some magical metaphysical switch that gets people more attracted to me?

Yes it does. It’s actual & ordinary though, not metaphysical. And there already is no separation, just some beliefs that there is. 

Reality, experience, this, whatever pointing word, you are attracting. The whole experience. Without exception.  Without one single exception. Ever. 

It is no trouble at all for the universe to deliver him or her to you, nor to reveal it’s metaphysical broader sense. It’s perpetual-reveal already. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Spiritual work will make you more attractive in many ways:

• You will be more present, more secure, more grounded, more confident
  • You will be more authentic, your personality will project more clearly
  • You will have stronger eye contact
  • You will be happier and more positive
  • You will be more clear on your own values, life purpose, and what you want out of life
  • You will have more integrity
  • You will be more loving
  • You will be more honest and truthful
  • You will appear higher value, you will be seen as "relationship material"
  • You will be able to form deeper connections and intimacy
  • You will be more conscious and observant
  • You will be less needy and more detached, which is highly attractive
  • Etc.

It will be especially attractive to people who are themselves into spirituality, because that is so rare. You can form an instant connection based on that alone. If I ever bump into a spiritual girl, she will be really into me just because she rarely meets a guy at or above her level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You will be seen as relationship material. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Lol, depends on your spirituality. You might weird a lot of basic girls out..

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"