SonataAllegro

Leo, can you talk more about the 2 directions of spiritual work?

210 posts in this topic

We are all finite, so we just gotta be ourselves.

@Nahm Yes, Pharrell is right ^_^

It's the only worth thing.

But, so is Fully feeling instead of deciding one emotion is better than others as life is complex.

Yeah, I think I value fully feeling and being what what is rather than being happy.

To me, personally that is Love. 

I love you folks. Keep doing you.

Om

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Thought Art

@Jakuchu

Great pic! Looks like that light is photo bombing you. 

Thanks! It actually represents the 3 stages of ego development

Edited by Jakuchu

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Jakuchu How much did those earbuds cost you? ?

Around 18$, it's the modell es4 by KZ. great value 

5 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Around 18$, it's the modell es4 by KZ. great value 

Ah. They remind me of some 500$ ones I've seen before xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Judy2 said:

@Thought Art

Look, another thing we agree on?

Most recently i have found that it is best to allow sadness, hatred, anger, disappointment etc to be felt and come to the surface. Only then can i fully release them.

Lol, we probably agree on more than we think ^_^

Permission to fully feel the feelies 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

28 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ah. They remind me of some 500$ ones I've seen before xD

Yeah, they look and sound more high end than they actually are

7 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

This creation idea does not work one way so I would not say that you are smarter than Leo even if it was true. No one is doing anything for you. The domains also need to go deep regardless of these entertaining infinite domains. 

Smarter as in choosing to watch his videos and deconstructing. Not in some ultimate sense.

And by creation idea not working one way, do you mean that ''What one does affects all & what all do affects one."? 

Yes everyone is being themselves & expressing their nature. Leo's bringing clarity to the mind. Kind of like a filter. A true Visionary  I would say. 

Oh I see understanding reality is a meta-domain. Domain of domains. 

@Raptorsin7 Misunderstood your comment. Thought you mean me, who is the overly personal one. Judging by the profile pic I would say @Salvijusis a girl. You referred to her (or him, don't know) as "this guy" which confused me. That's why I made a selfie, to show you that I am innocent ?

Edited by Jakuchu

5 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

@Raptorsin7 Misunderstood your comment. Thought you mean me, who is the overly personal one. Judging by the profile pic I would say @Salvijusis a girl. You referred to her (or him, don't know) as "this guy" which confused me. That's why I made a selfie, to show you that I am innocent ?

Haha no it's a he/him

11 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

Judging by the profile pic I would say @Salvijusis a girl.

20211213_110048.jpg

I think I should change the avatar someday ? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Jakuchu yoga vibe ? 

I wish I could put an avatar like this. But it's too misleading again ? 

artwork-by-abigail-l-dela-cruz.jpg

i think If I was to put an avatar with a hot chick with big boobs, nobody would confuse that I'm a man ? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

The aloneness or oneness of God is not conceptual.

You are a singular sovereign Being/Mind. There are not two of you, and there is no other to you other than via your imagination.

Try to notice where "other" exits. It only exists within you. It cannot exist anywhere else. In other words, other is you.

Except God is that which created itself. You are self-creation.

The lack of this recognition is precisely the lack of God-realization.

The bottom line is that you are not yet conscious of yourself as God.

So this is precisely the difference between having some classic Buddhist sort of awakenings or enlightenments or meditative states, vs God-realization. To become conscious of yourself as God is become conscious of how you create reality using your will.

There exists a very specific state in which you become directly conscious of what God is, and that you are God. This self-recognition is not the same thing as no-self or emptiness or cessation or no-mind, or any other Buddhist achievement. Reaching this self-recognition requires an infinitely interconnected Mind/Consciousness. It is the pinnacle of holism. And I do not see people who meditate achieving it, or if they do, it is something exceptionally rare and little spoken of.

Ya the "creating" reality as using some sort of will is not something I say I've seen, yet I know its one of the many possible vantage points of possible "God" experience available as itself through intuition.

I would also argue that symbolic idea's such as "alone" or "all there is" are just that, imaginations or happenings of "God or Mystery or what ever symbolic name".  I do believe I know what your getting at when you say a sovereign/Being Mind/aloneness of god, however this has no actual experiential meaning or experience in and of itself, its just words and pointers (as I'm sure your aware of).  There is no objective meaning to the words nor the fact that there is only You, and yet its true, there is only God, Eternal, Love, Perfection.  And yet as I'm also sure your aware of this recognition of God can have life changing effects.

But to elaborate more, just like it could be said before awakening to God as All, there obviously seemed to be a sky over the earth that rained and through inspection and examination it dawned on you that this "sky over the earth statement and experience" doesn't have any objective experience or meaning, it could be experienced as "Wow" or "Meh" (emotional experience) or "Wow, thats really amazing, and significant that it generates rain for us biological beings to drink and survive" (emotional and meaningful experience in relation to a believed body/mind on a planet).  So, in much the same ways, there is no static objective, inherent meaning to God "alone", its a statement pointing to a fact but the quality of what that is in understanding, knowledge and experience is Lovingly deep, and gets me back to my original reason for sharing this in my original post.  The word choice "alone" and perhaps other pointers and idea's such as "just you", "imagining", I feel are pointers that may more often than not, enforce notions of the human alienation experience and beliefs that their human isolated mind is imaging existence, which is not the experience of connection or Love/God.  I ultimately don't know, but wanted at least put it out there.

@Mu_

@Leo Gura

Interesting. Just curious and asking out of pure insanity here… 

Does… 
“I am dreaming / imagining that there is a you, and that this you is dreaming x, y or z”…
Resonate more than…
“You are dreaming / imagining x, y or z” ? 

(Given awareness is aware, you, me, I, etc are just apparent thoughts)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12/13/2021 at 9:59 AM, Nahm said:

@Mu_

@Leo Gura

Interesting. Just curious and asking out of pure insanity here… 

Does… 
“I am dreaming / imagining that there is a you, and that this you is dreaming x, y or z”…
Resonate more than…
“You are dreaming / imagining x, y or z” ? 

(Given awareness is aware, you, me, I, etc are just apparent thoughts)

What I'm sharing and what your asking are really pushing the boundaries of my current depths and understandings, so I'm not great at fully communicating these matters, nor am I a sure I can put this communication in language, but I'll try and maybe I'll use traditional metaphors to hopefully convey what I mean.

Neither resonate more.  But I do think each has their place at the right time.  I think when you do deeply understand on some level that God is prime and by extension of this understand you understand you are thus God, the "You are dreaming/imagining x, y, or z" make more sense, but still there's subtlety in what this means to each awakener confronting this realization, the bounds of which I do not know. 

For example one awakening to such could see this to mean, they are an alone entity dreaming, which still is concept in my opinion, or another could feel dreaming is happening as a broad entity that is fully connected, but not by a in the moment willing intention, like a human may feel like they are up to when they concentrate continuously on a burning flame, or the awakener could feel like a broad entity that isn't experiencing concepts and experience referred to as "alone" or "together" but understands what ever moment to moment happening is taking place is Gods manifestation. 

I also think if said awakener is say a Alien of some sort, there will be aspects that are radically different in so called moment to moment experience that may shed Truth on things that are not accessible to a human awakener, even though ultimately neither human or alien is a actual subject taking place.  Which again comes to a subtle, but perhaps radical difference in how I see and thus communicate, in comparison to Leo (even though there are perhaps more similarities than not), is God "in control" imagining, or God arising in a particular coconscious/unconscious kind of manner that both learns, adapts, and wills stuff into existence.

And as I type this, I can't help but feel its neither of these absolutely, but something that could be said to encompass them all, yet is not bound by nor limited to such graspable notions as this incarnation/mind/human body is only able to imagine (and yes even though these don't actually exist as any particular things).  We are all being done by god, and yet this to is a limited idea, perhaps enforcing notions called "determined", "not in control", "arising, "happening".  Really a paradox of paradoxes, that isn't a paradox.

I think the things we can ultimately take away with certainty as awakeners is nothing is ever out of place or wrongly happening or happened, this event is eternal, and Love is intricately intrinsic.  And perhaps one that I don't always like to let in, is that it "may" not always feel smooth, easy or pleasant, and that when it is this way, its not a sign of imperfection.

I love this thread! :D

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.