QandC

How deeply can You awaken?

356 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are too blind to see that you are the miracle.

None of that says anything about consciousness.

I have been more conscious than Shinzen.

I don't even consider what he teaches awakening. Buddhism is bullshit. It is not God-realization.

Lmfao, non-druggies BTFO.

Lol at meditation.

Only a lit match can light other matches. This community is a box of unlit matches trying to get lit by another unlit match. You will know a lit match when you encounter one, you will feel the warmth of the flame.

@sir meowski that's lit ?.

The unlit match tells beautiful stories about fire, and all the other matches flock to it :x

Edited by Fearless_Bum

15 hours ago, Moksha said:

Awakening is the beginning of the end of the ego. Enlightenment is its destruction, due to the dissolving of all apparent boundaries. As humans, we're in a bit of a quandary. We have the capacity to realize our ultimate nature as Consciousness, but we are still attached by our desires within the dream. Awakening isn't some epiphany that instantly dissolves all of our desires. It simply shows you what is ultimately real. It is then up to you, as Consciousness, to actualize it. It scares the ego to death, which is what it is intended to do.

go look at your calendar

is there something or someone tonight tomorrow this weekend next week next month next year

that you are either eagerly looking forward to or sorely dreading the arrival of?

if yes, you have work

if no, then this present moment is serving you richly wondrously blissfully stupendously and nothing else is needed

1 hour ago, aetheroar said:

There is no “more conscious”

Of course there is.

There is such higher consciousness that your current consciousness is not even capable of imagining it.

God-realization is not an attainment.

Yes it is. Just as orgasm is an attainment. There are those who have had orgasm and those who have not. And it's obvious when a teacher has never had an orgasm. They don't even know what God is. Because they have never awoken. They are playing in some Buddhist dream while still asleep.

Shinzen is not God-realized.

There is nothing higher than realizing you are God. Everything else is lower. All Buddhist states and attainments are lower. All of Buddhism is imaginary, including the Buddha and all states like cessation. You imagined all that shit to keep yourself from realizing you are God.

“You” dreamed yourself up (real big big big guy with big big knowledge, big big better than me!) by your infinite pursuit of knowledge.

God-realization is not knowledge.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura is awareness that I'm nothing. Beyond any quality and beyond suffering not a cool state? I think this is the aim of buddhism. How in your understanding this is different from your God-realization that you speak of?

?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura is awareness that I'm nothing. Beyond any quality and beyond suffering not a cool state? I think this is the aim of buddhism. How in your understanding this is different from your God-realization that you speak of?

?

It's a cool state, but realizing you are God is way cooler.

To realize you are God means you are perfectly conscious of how you create all of reality in real-time, and there exists no one but yourself.

You become completely omniscient and your Will becomes reality manifest. Physical reality is your Will. Do you realize that? No. You are not conscious of this yet.

Are you conscious that every other being is your imagination? I doubt it.

You must become so conscious that nothing exists outside your consciousness. Absolute Consciousness. Total transparency into the structure and nature of reality. You must become so conscious that you gain telepathic connection with every conscious being you imagined, recognizing their minds as held within your One Mind.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To realize you are God means you are perfectly conscious of how you create all of reality in real-time

I see. And are you sure it's impossible to attain to this awareness through buddhism if it goes to its peak attainment?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

and there exists no one but yourself.

I'm pretty sure buddhists know this also. Experiencially I mean. That state of no distinctions. Or perfect union.

Edited by Salvijus

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I see. And are you sure it's impossible to attain to this awareness through buddhism if it goes to its peak attainment?

Maybe it's possible for some genetic freaks. But not normal people, and not even serious Buddhist teachers like Shinzen and others I have talked to.

For example, Daniel Ingram does not know what God is. Why not? Are you gonna out-meditate Daniel Ingram or Shinzen? Hahaha

God-realization requires a very specific hyper-interconmected state of consciousness which I have not seen meditation producing much. Meditation is not really designed for that. It is designed to still the mind, which is not enough to realize God. God-realization requires an infinite comprehension of reality, not merely a stillness. This level of comprehension is basically impossible for a human mind to acheive without some special chemistry.

Funny enough, the problem is chemical. The bottom line is your neurotransmitters suck. Insufficient neuronal interconnections.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

None of that says anything about consciousness.

I have been more conscious than Shinzen.

I don't even consider what he teaches awakening. Buddhism is bullshit. It is not God-realization.

It actually does say a lot about consciousness. The mind’s relationship with pain is one of the most fundamental mis-percpetions, or veils of ignorance about the true nature of reality. Penetrating that level of pain with clarity is only possible via consciousness, as it goes against one of the deepest layers of evolutionary conditioning of mind and body. Although given how out of touch you are with actually increasing one’s consciousness long term rather than short trips, makes sense you’re utterly clueless. 

Yeah, Shinzen doesn’t teach God consciousness. It’s even better. He teaches the tools needed to get to God consciousness sober. All of his retreats focus on PRACTICE, not spiritual-mental masturbation. Why? Because the masturbation is bullshit and get’s people nowhere. Want to actually wake up? Do the fucking work. That simple. Shinzen teaches people the tools to effectively do the work. Just because Shinzen doesn’t explicitly talk about God consciousness that doesn’t mean that's not where you’re going as a result of the work.

The fact that you think psychedelics lead somewhere different than hardcore spiritual practice just proves this. Again, this place is turning into a joke for serious sages. Your lack of holism, wisdom, and arrogance is just astounding given the quality of your earlier content man. What the hell happened? Honestly… 

@Consilience wait bro ? Don't start a fight I'm trying to have a normal conversation here ? 

Two fundamental forces separating ego from God:

1) Fear of pain

2) Fear of death

Meditation unravels both. Psychedelics give glimpses into what it’s like to unravel. Astronomical difference long term. 

Edited by Consilience

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

@Consilience wait bro ? Don't start a fight I'm trying to have a normal conversation here ? 

Well technically Im not trying to fight anyone, but I hear ya ?

Im unironically about to go meditate so take it away bro @Salvijus

17 minutes ago, Consilience said:

It actually does say a lot about consciousness. The mind’s relationship with pain is one of the most fundamental mis-percpetions, or veils of ignorance about the true nature of reality. Penetrating that level of pain with clarity is only possible via consciousness, as it goes against one of the deepest layers of evolutionary conditioning of mind and body.

Sounds nice, but this is orthogonal to consciousness.

Just because you can train yourself to endure pain does not mean you are sufficiently consciousness to comprehend the nature of reality.

Don't confuse cool spiritual tricks for consciousness. There is no substitute for pure consciousness. There is also no test you can pass to prove you are conscious. I don't care how long you can sit still or if you can stick a hot poker up your ass without blinking. That doesn't mean you are conscious of God. Be careful assuming such tests prove anything.

Yeah, Shinzen doesn’t teach God consciousness. It’s even better. He teaches the tools needed to get to God consciousness sober.

He could not tell you what God is if you asked him.

All of his retreats focus on PRACTICE, not spiritual-mental masturbation. Why? Because the masturbation is bullshit and get’s people nowhere. Want to actually wake up? Do the fucking work.

You can work like a rented mule for 40 years and still never realize God because your neurochemistry sucks.

If you want to do the fucking work, take some DMT.

That simple.

My method is very simple and scientific.

I have not seen any more direct or scientific method than mine.

The only problem is people don't want to do it. For good reason.

Shinzen teaches people the tools to effectively do the work. Just because Shinzen doesn’t explicitly talk about God consciousness that doesn’t mean that's not where you’re going as a result of the work.

It's obvious he's doesn't understand what reality is.

The fact that you think psychedelics lead somewhere different than hardcore spiritual practice just proves this. Again, this place is turning into a joke for serious sages. Your lack of holism, wisdom, and arrogance is just astounding given the quality of your earlier content man. What the hell happened? Honestly… 

What happened was I became omniscient and saw through all the spiritual bullshit that is taught. And I care not at all what you think of that.

With that said, I don't have a problem with the methods Shinzen teaches. They are useful and I use them. But they are not God-realization, that's all I'm saying.

You can use his methods in addition to mine. The noting method is very powerful. But DMT is 1000x more powerful.

@Leo Gura you have some points, but some of us "sober" localizations of consciousness have indeed realized what we are .. 

In the end, from my universe, you are just some imagined person encouraging the use of 5meo DMT. I get this at a very fundamental level.

FYI - I still plan on taking 5meo as you suggest lol. It sounds fun.

Edited by Terell Kirby

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do a month of 5-MeO and you'll see how deep Infinity goes ;)

You'll never know it's depth from any sober state. Which is why all the sober teachings are so weak. Sober humans are not really awake, they are playing spiritual games.

Have you not considered that you don't know the potential of the sober state since you haven't dissolved your ego to the point where your natural state is Being (aka 'Enlightenment')? 

@Leo Gura 

Let’s try a telepathic communication. Right now. I try to communicate to you my location. Let’s see if it works. 

12 minutes ago, Regan said:

Have you not considered that you don't know the potential of the sober state since you haven't dissolved your ego to the point where your natural state is Being (aka 'Enlightenment')? 

There is no such thing as a sober or natural state. These are childish and dualistic ideas. There are an infinite number of different states of consciousness. No one state is "true" or "orginal" or "the default".

The "sober" state is relatively very low and always will be because you could not survive in a high state.

There are states so high you couldn't walk. There are states so high you couldn't remain human. There are states so high you would writhe in ecstasy for days until your body died of thirst and exhaustion. There are states where physical reality does not even exist.

9 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

@Leo Gura 

Let’s try a telepathic communication. Right now. I try to communicate to you my location. Let’s see if it works. 

You have no idea what telepathy is. It's not what your ego thinks it is. You are talking to yourself.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds nice, but this is orthogonal to consciousness.

Just because can train yourself to endure pain does not mean you are sufficiently consciousness to comprehend the nature of reality.

Don't confuse cool spiritual tricks for consciousness.

Why you didn't agree with what Consilience sayed about pain and equanimity? See I think your understanding of meditation has some holes in it. First of all, it takes enourmous awareness and disidentification from the body-mind to be able to endure big pain. It's not a spiritual trick really. It's a direct consiquence of your ability to disidentify from sensations. Without very intense awareness that is not possible. So... why do you not agree with this that intense awareness makes a person capable to disidentify from everything that he is not and end all blind resistence to the pain?

Edited by Salvijus